The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-10-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
For those who tried them both before, how would you rate KK vs Lin Lin in terms of looks (sorry I’m a suckler for pretty girls), massage and sensual service?

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/kk-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/linlin-massage/

In terms of body I know KK has indicated good size but Lin Lin is even more impressive, but keen to compare how they both fare in the other areas…
Give you a simple comparison of the 3 biggie. KK vs LL vs JJ

Looks - KK is the youngest of the lots (at least look younger) and to me she is better looking than LL and way better looking than JJ (She is not ugly..just plain)

Body - KK is slimmer with a bigger tits while LL and JJ are more balanced (not fat). In term of proportion , JJ is the best for me. Just enough meat at the right place .

Personality - KK is GND and can engage in conversation and generally nice. LL is a player and much higher EQ than the other 2 and knows how to use GFE to win. JJ takes time to warm up and once you become familiar , you reap your returns.

Don't ask me about massage . I am not there for the massage and no additional details will be provided in case of wrong interpretations. KK offers BBBJ and does have the stamina but skill not at sophia level.

If tits are your thing, then all 3 won't go wrong.

Didn't want to include TT in the comparison since she is in a different category
Old 04-10-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime83 View Post
My eyes were on the headlights when saw d photos and video, damn
Headlights, and that oozing womanly flavor. Waiting for adventurous bro to commando.
Old 04-10-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 678 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3946 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For those who tried them both before, how would you rate KK vs Lin Lin in terms of looks (sorry I’m a suckler for pretty girls), massage and sensual service?

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/kk-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/linlin-massage/

In terms of body I know KK has indicated good size but Lin Lin is even more impressive, but keen to compare how they both fare in the other areas…
If you are looking for pretty SYT, why dont you try Aimee? The newer listed one.
Old 05-10-2022, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
If you are looking for pretty SYT, why dont you try Aimee? The newer listed one.
She not ready at the moment, think she hurt herself recently.
Old 05-10-2022, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
minamushi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Link: https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xiaoyue-massage/

Disclaimer: I am writing this based on my experience and yours may vary or may not. ML are humans too, how you break ice and interact with them will determine whether there is enough chemistry and the overall experience.

Category 1: Location
Very convenient, near central MRT. Foot soldiers can rejoice. Conducive and quiet environment.
Score: 10/10

Category 2: Overall Looks
Look late 20s but totally my type. A simple girl next door, very smiley, and cute with B cup size. Look 80/90% from her online pictures.
Score: 8/10

Category 3: Massage
Very skillful as she used to be a beautician and professional masseur. You want her to massage head, tummy, or whatever, no problem. Works hard with ample strength. Not rushed at all.
Score: 10/10

Category 4: GFE
Good conversational skills. To me, it is important if the person put effort in conversations and not just look at phone and give one word reply. Her attention was fully on me. When I met her for the first time, she was very welcoming and a good host to me. Even though it is not really like GFE but she really knows how to make one comfortable and relax.
Score: 7/10

Category 5: Conclusion
She has been in my rotation for months now. I know that if I want to relax and be comfortable, there is a place for me to go to. Can consider in giving her a try.

IMPORTANT NOTE: She is quite fearful, thus she only accepts those whose number is registered under a specific database. If you have contacted her but did not reply, please PM me.

Thanks for reading
Old 05-10-2022, 02:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kenk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael8899 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/xiao-yu-er-massage/

Been a lurker for the longest time and never had the urge to write a report.....

until I met xiao yu er. A ML who doesn't need any further introduction, which makes me wonder why I took so long before deciding to go for her.

Anyway, here's my report: Visited her a few days back and promised this lovely girl a FR. Clearly one of the best ML out there in the market.

Look: 9/10(pretty than photo)
Figure: 9/10 (love her perky ass)
Massage: 8/10
Ear digging:20/10(best of the world)
BBBJ:9/10(very hardworking)
HJ: 20/10 (slow and sensual hj, like as if you are in an jap av. had a rather explosive ending hahaha )
GFE: 10/10
RTM: definitely!
Bbbj and hj Very fantastic
Old 05-10-2022, 05:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Headlights, and that oozing womanly flavor. Waiting for adventurous bro to commando.
She looks so pretty n good figure too.saliva dropping
Old 05-10-2022, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro Ray06

cannot return 19 points due given before and can only do so if there is second round.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ray06 again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
wow, 15 years is a lot leh...

That mean Penguinmaster21 and turfman 77 giving fake MR

https://sglonelyguy-16.com/niko-massage/
Old 05-10-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/yiyi-massage/
New listing, looks pretty and chio
Any commando?

If descriptions are true, then we have another JJ & LL
However her services quite limited.
Old 05-10-2022, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
I personally believe that they are aware that such things are going on constantly. Just look at KTVs, they definitely know that there are hostesses even pubs have hostesses.

but i think they knowingly have to allow such vices to carry on and do their occasional sweepings to ensure that things dont get out of hand
recently dome 1 allow raw openly. not sure if that will make spf raid more or not. later more ppl tio hiv become zhenghu issue
Old 05-10-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
recently dome 1 allow raw openly. not sure if that will make spf raid more or not. later more ppl tio hiv become zhenghu issue
Raw?! Are people dumb to even consider doing that? Really never die before…
Old 05-10-2022, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Lol this old chicken is back. Boys your money is better spent elsewhere. Old, ugly unhygienic, thinks she's still in her 20s. Bitter af, must have been ditched by some guy and turned her into an ugly human being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
https://sglonelyguy-16.com/sophia-massage/
A summary of feedback for this ML Sophia. Thanks for helping me make my decision whether to book her or not easier.

Pros
- Nude
- $120 for bbbj and cim
- Have endurance

Cons
- Cannot fondle her boobies
- Like hands tied, no GFE, no foreplay
- Her service, attitude etc all cmi
- Think she's damn hot
- Well known for bad mouthing Singaporeans in front of her clients
- Unless going for MILF in their 40s is your fetish
- She will only give more GFE if you appear rich or good looking to her
Old 05-10-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzsomeone View Post
Finally managed to try XE's Nuru after getting verified and squeezed out me-time.

Location wise: Parking might be an issue as the area is busy. consider friendly on foot from train station.

Look wise: Milf and Figure is well proportioned with solid Cs. I am not good with identifying enhanced or not. However, she keep reminding me to be gentle while i am not grabbing hard. Might be because she does not wish her boobs to swell at the end of the day

Service: FL moshua + shower me, she shared that she using mouth so have to make sure our skin is smooth. Very generous with Nuru gel and very hard working as compared to other Nuru ML i had experienced. Her mouth service is very sensual till i almost come, she is so kind to let me calm down first before proceeding to the next level (Fake love making). I think she mentioned that the gel she used is more 刺激. Really like a lover/gf that treat you well throughout the whole session. Thought ad put 70mins, but end in and out 60mins.

RTN: Maybe if i have craving for a good nuru session. Else will go back to my massage goddess May, solid massage + big boobs
Removed as requested

Last edited by Lucian777; 05-10-2022 at 12:27 PM. Reason: As requested
Old 05-10-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Raw?! Are people dumb to even consider doing that? Really never die before…
seems like got ppl going for it...
if one alrdy tio he probably dun care
Old 05-10-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
seems like got ppl going for it...
if one alrdy tio he probably dun care
Wah lau this is damn fuck up…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1