The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2023, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3039 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help! 2IC now limp after juagen

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgs2 View Post
Hi bros, thank you all for your advice / experience.

I'm glad to hear that the effects of JG are unlikely to be permanent.

Hope my 2IC goes back to the way it is pre-JG.
It's now Day 6 since that JG session, and haven't been drinking since then. I tried to have sex on Day 2, but 2IC couldnt stay hard though I did come.

DIYed a couple of times in next few days but to same result of limp 2IC.

Saw a bro's comment on visiting a urologist, and may take that up if issue persists.

Learnt the hard way that JG cannot anyhow go (not that I would go back anytime soon) and I hope this JG experience didnt clog up a blood vessel or smth that's leading to the 'malfunction'
Bro

Suggest you post the name big big so that others can avoid. Typically juagen only makes the dick rock hard. I went to a few who press the veins till kidney is aching. After the first 15 mins, they will arouse your cock to do a test living firing. Can feel that the cock is fully erected, big and ultra hard. After that 15 min teasing, Pom! The cannon just fire off high and far

I think your cannon is gone. Once damage, not sure how easy is it to repair. Urologist give medication only and probably long term have to rely on medication. Quite sian like that
Old 04-03-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 2
jaundice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I help you piak your wife
Old 04-03-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 4
Asystors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAsystors is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAsystors is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Still a newbie to juagen.. after reading some of the bros comment.. indeed got me to think twice before going to service my dick with juagen..
Old 04-03-2023, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asystors View Post
Still a newbie to juagen.. after reading some of the bros comment.. indeed got me to think twice before going to service my dick with juagen..
Search massage Lingam or Tantric..you be surprise...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 04-03-2023, 12:21 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
sgs2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asystors View Post

I think you can go for it still, but just go in with your eyes open and to those who've been recommended by others.

My mistake was going for one whose expertise was unknown.
Old 04-03-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1725 / Power: 13
Gixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant futureGixxer4348 has a brilliant future

This is one of the reasons why i nvr go for juagen.. Always wanted to but always decided not to..
Old 04-03-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 15
handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!handphone77 is one of the Best!

JG is an alternative way to treat ED and to increase the duration. If there isn't either problem, should not be going for it. It's like taking medicine when one isn't sick. Doesn't serve any purpose and the medicine will be ineffective when actually sick.
Old 04-03-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 21
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Is important to go to a QUALIFIED person who knows what she is doing, if not she may injured ur kkj and end up u may need surgery. Not a joking matter. BUT luckily TS can tell the wife that he had a fall and hurt his kkj as an excuse to go see a doctor

https://www.urologyhealth.org/urolog.../penile-trauma

What is Penile Trauma?
While the penis is one of the least harmed organs, accidents can happen. Though not common, large hospitals may see a number of cases of penile injuries each year.

How Does the Penis Normally Work?
The main roles of the penis are to carry urine and sperm out of the body. There are 3 tubes inside the penis. One is called the urethra. It is hollow and carries urine from the bladder through the penis to the outside. The other 2 tubes are called the corpora cavernosa. These are spongy tubes that are soft until filled with blood during an erection. The 3 tubes are wrapped together by a very tough fibrous sheath called the tunica albuginea. During sex, the stiffness of the penis makes it hard enough to be inserted into the woman's vagina. In this case, the urethra acts as a channel for semen to be ejaculated into the vagina.

The penis is hurt much less often than other parts of the body. It can be wounded as a result of:

car accidents
machine accidents
gunshot wounds
burns
sex
sports
The penis is most often hurt during sex. Injury to the penis is rare when it isn't erect because it is flexible. During an erection, blood flow in the arteries makes the penis firm. During forceful thrusting, the erect penis may slip out of the vagina and strike the partner instead of going back into the vagina. The penis may then bend sharply despite the erection. You may feel a sharp pain in the penis and maybe hear a "popping" sound. This is often followed by a rapid loss of the erection. The pain and sound are made by a tear in the tunica albuginea, which is stretched tightly during an erection. Urologists often call this injury a penile "fracture," even though there is no bone in the penis. The pain may last for a short time or it may continue. Blood can build up under the skin of the penis (hematoma), and may become swollen and badly bruised. Blood at the tip of the penis or in the urine is a sign of a serious injury to the urethra.

Placing a rubber tube or other constricting device around the base of the penis that is too tight or left on for too long can also injure the penis. Rings or other stiff objects (such as plastic or metal) should never be placed around the penis. These objects can become stuck if the penis swells further. These items can cause lasting damage to the penis if the blood flow is blocked for too long. The urethra and/or penis may also be damaged if objects are put into the tip of the penis.

Diagnosis
If you've injured your penis, your urologist will ask you about your medical history and perform a physical exam, along with blood and urine tests. The goal is to gauge the damage to the penis.

Your urologist may gently place a fiber optic camera into your urethra to check for damage. You might also have an X-ray study called a "retrograde urethrogram."

This is performed by injecting a special dye through the urethra and then taking X-rays. If the X-ray shows the dye leaking outside the urethra, it may suggest damage to that part of the urinary tract. Your urologist might also want to see images of the inside of your penis by ultrasound (sound waves) or MRI (radio waves in a strong magnetic field).

Treatment
For Damage Caused by Sex
The treatment for a penis “fractured” during sex is most often surgery. This treatment has lower rates of erectile dysfunction, and penile scarring and curvature. Surgery is done under anesthesia so no pain is felt. The most common surgery is to make a cut around the shaft near the head of the penis and pull back the skin to the base to check the inner surface. The surgeon will then remove blood clots to help find any tears in the tunica albuginea. Any tears are repaired before the skin is sewn back together. A catheter (a thin tube) may be placed through the urethra into the bladder to drain urine and allow the penis to heal. With the whole penis bandaged, you may stay in the hospital for 1 or 2 days. You may go home with or without the catheter. You may be given antibiotics and pain meds. Your surgeon will want to follow up with an office visit to check on healing.

For Serious Trauma
For the rare cases where part of the penis has been accidentally cut off, the amputated part should be wrapped in gauze soaked in sterile salt solution and placed in a plastic bag. The plastic bag should then be put into a second bag or cooler with an ice water slush. Do not place any amputated organ into ice water, as the water and direct contact with ice is harmful to tissue. If the penis can be reattached, the lower temperature of the slush will increase the chances of success. It may be possible to reattach the penis even after 16 hours.

For massive injuries to the penis, urologists who are skilled at this surgery can often rebuild the penis. How well the penis will work after the surgery depends on how badly it was damaged.

After Treatment
Most cases of fractured penis caused by sex and most other minor penile wounds will heal without problems if treated at once. Still, problems can and do happen. Some problems are:

Infection
Erectile dysfunction (due to blockage of the nerve or blood flow to the penis)
Priapism (the penis becomes stiff and stays hard to the point of pain)
Curved penis (Peyronie's disease) after the wound has healed
Prevention
In most cases, injuries to the penis caused by sex can be prevented if your partner is simply aware that it can happen. Most often, penile "fractures" occur with the female partner on top. If your penis is stiff and slips from your partner's vagina, stop the thrusting at once.

Other penile injuries can be avoided by using care on the job (especially near machinery), defensive driving and gun safety.
Old 05-03-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3039 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5787 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_ang10 View Post
Is important to go to a QUALIFIED person who knows what she is doing, if not she may injured ur kkj and end up u may need surgery. Not a joking matter. BUT luckily TS can tell the wife that he had a fall and hurt his kkj as an excuse to go see a doctor

https://www.urologyhealth.org/urolog.../penile-trauma

What is Penile Trauma?
While the penis is one of the least harmed organs, accidents can happen. Though not common, large hospitals may see a number of cases of penile injuries each year.

How Does the Penis Normally Work?
The main roles of the penis are to carry urine and sperm out of the body. There are 3 tubes inside the penis. One is called the urethra. It is hollow and carries urine from the bladder through the penis to the outside. The other 2 tubes are called the corpora cavernosa. These are spongy tubes that are soft until filled with blood during an erection. The 3 tubes are wrapped together by a very tough fibrous sheath called the tunica albuginea. During sex, the stiffness of the penis makes it hard enough to be inserted into the woman's vagina. In this case, the urethra acts as a channel for semen to be ejaculated into the vagina.

The penis is hurt much less often than other parts of the body. It can be wounded as a result of:

car accidents
machine accidents
gunshot wounds
burns
sex
sports
The penis is most often hurt during sex. Injury to the penis is rare when it isn't erect because it is flexible. During an erection, blood flow in the arteries makes the penis firm. During forceful thrusting, the erect penis may slip out of the vagina and strike the partner instead of going back into the vagina. The penis may then bend sharply despite the erection. You may feel a sharp pain in the penis and maybe hear a "popping" sound. This is often followed by a rapid loss of the erection. The pain and sound are made by a tear in the tunica albuginea, which is stretched tightly during an erection. Urologists often call this injury a penile "fracture," even though there is no bone in the penis. The pain may last for a short time or it may continue. Blood can build up under the skin of the penis (hematoma), and may become swollen and badly bruised. Blood at the tip of the penis or in the urine is a sign of a serious injury to the urethra.

Placing a rubber tube or other constricting device around the base of the penis that is too tight or left on for too long can also injure the penis. Rings or other stiff objects (such as plastic or metal) should never be placed around the penis. These objects can become stuck if the penis swells further. These items can cause lasting damage to the penis if the blood flow is blocked for too long. The urethra and/or penis may also be damaged if objects are put into the tip of the penis.

Diagnosis
If you've injured your penis, your urologist will ask you about your medical history and perform a physical exam, along with blood and urine tests. The goal is to gauge the damage to the penis.

Your urologist may gently place a fiber optic camera into your urethra to check for damage. You might also have an X-ray study called a "retrograde urethrogram."

This is performed by injecting a special dye through the urethra and then taking X-rays. If the X-ray shows the dye leaking outside the urethra, it may suggest damage to that part of the urinary tract. Your urologist might also want to see images of the inside of your penis by ultrasound (sound waves) or MRI (radio waves in a strong magnetic field).

Treatment
For Damage Caused by Sex
The treatment for a penis “fractured” during sex is most often surgery. This treatment has lower rates of erectile dysfunction, and penile scarring and curvature. Surgery is done under anesthesia so no pain is felt. The most common surgery is to make a cut around the shaft near the head of the penis and pull back the skin to the base to check the inner surface. The surgeon will then remove blood clots to help find any tears in the tunica albuginea. Any tears are repaired before the skin is sewn back together. A catheter (a thin tube) may be placed through the urethra into the bladder to drain urine and allow the penis to heal. With the whole penis bandaged, you may stay in the hospital for 1 or 2 days. You may go home with or without the catheter. You may be given antibiotics and pain meds. Your surgeon will want to follow up with an office visit to check on healing.

For Serious Trauma
For the rare cases where part of the penis has been accidentally cut off, the amputated part should be wrapped in gauze soaked in sterile salt solution and placed in a plastic bag. The plastic bag should then be put into a second bag or cooler with an ice water slush. Do not place any amputated organ into ice water, as the water and direct contact with ice is harmful to tissue. If the penis can be reattached, the lower temperature of the slush will increase the chances of success. It may be possible to reattach the penis even after 16 hours.

For massive injuries to the penis, urologists who are skilled at this surgery can often rebuild the penis. How well the penis will work after the surgery depends on how badly it was damaged.

After Treatment
Most cases of fractured penis caused by sex and most other minor penile wounds will heal without problems if treated at once. Still, problems can and do happen. Some problems are:

Infection
Erectile dysfunction (due to blockage of the nerve or blood flow to the penis)
Priapism (the penis becomes stiff and stays hard to the point of pain)
Curved penis (Peyronie's disease) after the wound has healed
Prevention
In most cases, injuries to the penis caused by sex can be prevented if your partner is simply aware that it can happen. Most often, penile "fractures" occur with the female partner on top. If your penis is stiff and slips from your partner's vagina, stop the thrusting at once.

Other penile injuries can be avoided by using care on the job (especially near machinery), defensive driving and gun safety.
Steady Henry. Are you the famous urologist Henry? Super detail posting.
Old 05-03-2023, 10:37 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by handphone77 View Post
JG is an alternative way to treat ED and to increase the duration. If there isn't either problem, should not be going for it. It's like taking medicine when one isn't sick. Doesn't serve any purpose and the medicine will be ineffective when actually sick.
Well said. +153 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 05-03-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

TS, it has been a few days since you started this thread. How has it been? Is it still painful? Sometimes your body just needs more rest. The JG ladies tend to recommend we drink more warm water, avoid cold drinks and rest early.

I think it's better you see a urologist to solve your 3 min problem. Perhaps there are pills that help you to delay orgasm. How are you in terms of BMI? Height and weight ok?
Old 05-03-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
Penfolds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all,

I am in need of advice or help after going for Juagen last weekend! I no longer get as hard as I was before the JG session, and I am freaking out because my wife is expecting sex soon and my 2IC can't seem to get hard (for long)

When I am turned on, the penis only gets semi-hard and unable to penetrate. It can get a bit hard again when I stroke it, but almost immediately it falls back to being limp again if the stroking stops.

What has happened to me?

Full disclosure: I went for JG session last weekend. It was not sensual, and actually quite painful but masseuse told me to tahan through the pain and that she wasn't even using a lot of strength.

My 2IC and groin area was damn sore still a day after the JG.

I went to JG because I wanted to improve my performance. I cum fast (like within 3 minutes that kind), so i wanted to try what I thought was 'natural remedy'.

Needless to say, I totally regret my decision now.

To those who've been to JG before, I would like to ask:
  • If this experience of 2IC being weaker than normal after JG is expected?
  • If this experience is temporary, and that my 2IC will eventually go back to the way it was before (even cumming fast >3mins)
  • Is there anything I can do to reverse this?

I know this sounds like an incredible story, but it is true and I don't know where else to turn to but here for now. Google searches about penis going limp after juagen yields nothing but ED or "you're old" (I'm 37yo and fine before the JG session) or "you're stressed" (I can still wank off with a hard 2IC when stressed. Now, I cum with a limp 2IC)

Thanks to all who've some advice to share.
me tried many jg,
1) some clearly bull shit from the moment it starts
2) mostly not effective but with no negative effects
3) only the ones I xprienced in bkk were awesome. Not painful, wee bit discomfort, send weird sensations straight up into my kidneys. Can really feel it deep at my lower back. The same night I banged a gurl, gawd damned I rocked like an effing porn star!!!!
Old 05-03-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
TS, it has been a few days since you started this thread. How has it been? Is it still painful? Sometimes your body just needs more rest. The JG ladies tend to recommend we drink more warm water, avoid cold drinks and rest early.

I think it's better you see a urologist to solve your 3 min problem. Perhaps there are pills that help you to delay orgasm. How are you in terms of BMI? Height and weight ok?
Quote:
Originally Posted by handphone77 View Post
Hi bros, thanks for checking in and for your feedback.

Day Eight now, and problem is still around. Managed to fudge through one session with the missus, but she also asked if something was wrong because she never seen my 2IC so limp. Mind you, we do it once a week so she could tell something was off.

What i now realise too is that I feel a strain on my right groin, which is a similar feeling I get when I get a sports injury. It feels like a nerve may be sprained in this case, and I hope this is the case because that can be solved by TCM / tuina.

I have been doing some reading on ED and limp 2IC (like what Henry had shared in earlier post) and just hope that my condition now isn't due to a venous leak (ie hole in blood vessel that transport blood to the 2IC to make it hard and erect during stimulation) or severed nerve (think that would hurt more than it does now).

Once I get through this, I'll get some help on the Premature Ejaculation bit.

Some bros also gave me advice on going to their JG masseuses as it helped them through a similar situation. I was on the verge of reaching out to them, but held back first as I'd prefer to see a urologist and find out scientifically what's wrong with me first.

Once I get a better understanding of my issue, t hen I can seek the appropriate help whether it is Western or Asian medicine.

To answer bro handphone77's question, I decided to try JG because I've had the issue of premature ejaculation all my life. I decided to do something about it now because I wanted to last longer in bed and have a better sex life. Unfortunately, I either chose the wrong action or wrong practitioner to do so for me.

I know I may have f*cked my 2IC up, and I'm scared shit about that possibility because it is a lonely journey. For eg, how do you tell your missues "I broke my dick because I went for a manhood treament for you"?

You can't, and that's why I turned here for advice on what to do.

Having said that, I am also appreciative of the concern and advice that many bros here have shared with me so far.

If anything, I hope this thread would help better inform others who are about to go down the same path as me, or experienced something similar to me as well.
Old 05-03-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What i now realise too is that I feel a strain on my right groin, which is a similar feeling I get when I get a sports injury. It feels like a nerve may be sprained in this case, and I hope this is the case because that can be solved by TCM / tuina.

I have been doing some reading on ED and limp 2IC (like what Henry had shared in earlier post) and just hope that my condition now isn't due to a venous leak (ie hole in blood vessel that transport blood to the 2IC to make it hard and erect during stimulation) or severed nerve (think that would hurt more than it does now).

I know I may have f*cked my 2IC up, and I'm scared shit about that possibility because it is a lonely journey. For eg, how do you tell your missues "I broke my dick because I went for a manhood treament for you"?

You can't, and that's why I turned here for advice on what to do.
You should go see a doctor soon. It sounds like hernia. Google hernia and check if you have the symptoms. Try not to read too much online. Whatever you happen to read about, you wonder if it fits your current condition. What good does that do? Get a doctor to give you a proper diagnosis.

Some things in life, you have to bring to your grave. Don't let her know you went for JG. You are going to try to convince your wife you let another lady touch your cock for your wife's sexual long term happiness?
Old 05-03-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster (V)

I to the masseuse who gave me the painful JG treatment yesterday. She got angry and defensive about it, insinuating that she shouldn't be blamed for this and that she couldn't be responsible because "she did not force me to take any medication or go under the knife".

Then, she proceeded to block me on WeChat.

I had retracted her name from an earlier post because it may be just me who experienced this, but her response now suggest to me that she may be the problem.

So, she goes by the name 美娜姐!on WeChat and resides in Pasir Ris. During my session with her, she bragged about owning several properties in Geylang and operated an actual brick-and-mortar massage parlour back in the day.

To 美娜姐, if you ever read this because a regular or supporter share this with you, I hope you don't do the same to others what you did to me.

At the very least, have some respect for your profession to find out what may have gone wrong in your 'treatment'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Bro

Suggest you post the name big big so that others can avoid. Typically juagen only makes the dick rock hard. I went to a few who press the veins till kidney is aching. After the first 15 mins, they will arouse your cock to do a test living firing. Can feel that the cock is fully erected, big and ultra hard. After that 15 min teasing, Pom! The cannon just fire off high and far

I think your cannon is gone. Once damage, not sure how easy is it to repair. Urologist give medication only and probably long term have to rely on medication. Quite sian like that
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1