The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 15-05-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

I wonder if there is any thing can do to beautify the pussy ? Any surgery ? Later google ....
Old 17-05-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post

Anyone ? Teatime ?
Like 肉包子?
Told hy we need to up our game .... normal sleazy pics no longer up to scratch . Her pics must look classy not trashy .....
Hhahhaha
Makes me so tempting to self shake out at work.
Old 19-05-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Makes me so tempting to self shake out at work.

Tgif bros...!
Tell us if you r masturbating to hy's tits...... n armpit....
Old 19-05-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 11
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all

damm nice bro, really really nice tits
Old 19-05-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
Iceman90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Tgif bros...!
Tell us if you r masturbating to hy's tits...... n armpit....
Her boobs look nice to play with..her nipple look so delicious:P..would love to smell her armpit and lick it! Just done with my masturbate with this photo. Shoot out all my army for the whole week..

Last edited by Iceman90; 19-05-2023 at 12:21 PM. Reason: Need to add more details
Old 19-05-2023, 02:09 PM
Samster

Hah come on bros its friday there must be more who are masturbating to hy's tits ......
Old 19-05-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman90 View Post
Her boobs look nice to play with..her nipple look so delicious:P..would love to smell her armpit and lick it! Just done with my masturbate with this photo. Shoot out all my army for the whole week..

Bros u hav seen one side .... presenting the other armpit for you to fantasize !! Tgif .... hope these pics make everione happier even when life is tough nowadays .
Old 19-05-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Personally love licking her side boobs hahahah
Old 20-05-2023, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
In a way yes . Its def a turn on knowing i can do watever i wan with her body but on the contrary her hubs got ZERO chance to even peep at her tits .....
Awesome ......
while it lasts !!!!
I feel bad for the husband. I assume he worked really hard for the family, and in the end, his wife had extramarital encounters. She must find you incredibly alluring for her to stray .
Old 20-05-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
I feel bad for the husband. I assume he worked really hard for the family, and in the end, his wife had extramarital encounters. She must find you incredibly alluring for her to stray .
Sometimes it's demand and supply and timing...

She wants attention and desire, YELLOW bro provides, and happens to be at the right place and time.

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 20-05-2023, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3302 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Nice slim fair body!
Old 21-05-2023, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 2
fnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfnulnu99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I share the same sentiment as you. Having an affair with another person's spouse some times may back fire, if not careful.

I have a close friend who did that. He played with fire. And it end up being burnt badly.

It happened many years ago. The husband of the lady he was cheating with found out. And photos of their secret rendezvous was taken and shared with my friend's wife.

Long story short, he took his own life. Till today I am so angry at him for taking his own life for this.

Quote:
Old 21-05-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro @YELLOW, no her karchng pics

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 21-05-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
I totally agree with u .....
i ve been fully transparent thus far . She has knowledge and has also agreed for her pic to be posted as long as they are censored .
I ve also told her i m jus here to provide her w my cock and nothing more .... in return i ll use her body to satisfy my fetishes .... whichh... she also agreed ....
i ve also encouraged her to fuck her hubs to no aval .... sigh ... she say can dont force her ....
yeah me and her should also end soon lah ..... time to move on .
Old 22-05-2023, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the SOLID sharing (nips)

Quote:

Bros u hav seen one side .... presenting the other armpit for you to fantasize !! Tgif .... hope these pics make everione happier even when life is tough nowadays .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1