The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old 22-05-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Mond anyone ,bros/sis ,need pics to raise morale ?
Old 22-05-2023, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post

Tgif bros...!
Tell us if you r masturbating to hy's tits...... n armpit....
Yes bro. I am definitely enjoying masturbating to hy's beautiful tits.

I wish I can lick her armpits wet, suck her beautiful red nipples.
Old 22-05-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
I feel bad for the husband. I assume he worked really hard for the family, and in the end, his wife had extramarital encounters. She must find you incredibly alluring for her to stray .
I am same feelings as you.

Stepping in the brother's shoes, being vulnerable myself, no love and no passionate sxx from my spouse, hy being so lovely, I will not be able to control myself as well.
Old 22-05-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post

Stepping in the brother's shoes, being vulnerable myself, no love and no passionate sxx from my spouse, hy being so lovely, I will not be able to control myself as well.

Yeah i sort of feel the same too . Although i m no longer in a sexless marriage . But i know the feeling .
Anycase bros and sis......
heres hy contribution to make ur mond happier .....
as usual i told her this pic will be in forum 😅... and she is ok .
Old 22-05-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yeah i sort of feel the same too . Although i m no longer in a sexless marriage . But i know the feeling .
Anycase bros and sis......
heres hy contribution to make ur mond happier .....
as usual i told her this pic will be in forum 😅... and she is ok .

Bro, thank you for understanding my pathetic situation. Thank God I have hy pics from you to release, if not, my sexual high drive may drive me crazy and depression.

Being said, bro, if you have any fwb like hy which needs satisfactions, let me know, my high sex drive is ready to unload. 🤭
Old 23-05-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, thank you for understanding my pathetic situation. Thank God I have hy pics from you to release, if not, my sexual high drive may drive me crazy and depression.

Being said, bro, if you have any fwb like hy which needs satisfactions, let me know, my high sex drive is ready to unload. 🤭
Bros and sis ...... mid day abalone

Old 23-05-2023, 12:55 PM
Samster

[/QUOTE]

Bros and sis .... hy's mid day abalone
Old 23-05-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
AhFangWoGanNi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bros and sis .... hy's mid day abalone[/QUOTE]

I bet it is juicy too hehe
Old 23-05-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhFangWoGanNi View Post
Bros and sis .... hy's mid day abalone
I bet it is juicy too hehe [/QUOTE]

Yes she tend to be slooshing wet .... easy to penetrate cos her pussy is well used by her ex bfs and hubs when he WAS allowed to fuck her .
Old 24-05-2023, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
My gf and I ran at a park last weekend. Wow! We saw this white hair uncle doing more than 15 chin ups and 50+ push ups. He is really fit. I think his wife must be enjoying a lot. 😆!
Yes! I'm in my 40s and fitter than most in their 30s haha!
Old 26-05-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, I wish I can smell and lick her sweaty abalone.
Old 27-05-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!

Quote:

for a lady in her 40s she is very well maintained
Old 27-05-2023, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydsg View Post
Yes! I'm in my 40s and fitter than most in their 30s haha!
What sort of fitness? Sexual or physical? Haha
Old 27-05-2023, 06:34 AM
Samster

AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Uncertain of what caused HY to veer off in that direction. This has two edges, like a sword. Imagine the satisfaction you would experience if you were able to successfully bed the wives of other guys. If you are the husband, your heart will break.
Old 27-05-2023, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
I totally agree with u .....
i ve been fully transparent thus far . She has knowledge and has also agreed for her pic to be posted as long as they are censored .
I ve also told her i m jus here to provide her w my cock and nothing more .... in return i ll use her body to satisfy my fetishes .... whichh... she also agreed ....
i ve also encouraged her to fuck her hubs to no aval .... sigh ... she say can dont force her ....
yeah me and her should also end soon lah ..... time to move on .
What is it that she seeks? A long-term or brief sexual relationships?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1