The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-05-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 2
verywet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Club Friday

Elle

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=938320

Elle is definitely a looker in her late 20s.

She is about 160+cm, slim and slender, almost-petite built with cute and firm butt. No thai tan with smooth complexion.

She got enhanced c cup titts with pointy brown nipples. She love to have her nipples licked and sucked on.

She fluent Frencher with lotsa tongue sword-fighting.

Shower. SOP wash-up. No action here.

Catbath, mostly on nipples before moving south.

BBBJ 8/10: skillful BBBJ with vacuum suction and balls sucking. Lotsa fast & furious and up & down bobbing action coupled with HJ combo from her routine. Guide her to do handsfree and tongue swirls along the way and she pick them up quickly. Made valor attempt to deep throat but couldn't reach my base. Her strong vacuum is clearly felt when she took both of my balls into her mouth. SHIOK!
After she service me, my turn to paint her. Get wet easily as she's quite horny. Alternate between gentle & soft flicks to firm & deep touches on her clitoris drove her wild as she instinctively shut her legs tight wrapping my hand whenever she's near to climax.

FJ 10/10: Game for all positions and can take deep & heavy pounding. Cowgirl, mostly bouncing bunny, however she like to hug me for support to drill herself downwards in turbo speed, guys you gotta try this in reverse cowgirl! Lightweight and fun-sized to lift around the room. Genuine sensual moans audible when I hit the correct spots.

Cuddled with me between shots with lots of GFE. Offer massage but I declined.

Excellent work attitude, service oriented throughout my session and not a time watcher. Good bonk material.

Spacious room with a queen-sized bed and a standard bathroom. Standard towels provided.

OKT is responsive, honest and provide the necessary info to seal the booking with a breeze.

YMMV. Happy bonking!
Old 23-05-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 8
mouthballs is a Helpful and Caring Samstermouthballs is a Helpful and Caring Samstermouthballs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I just made an appointment Kiri teeruklover.

Face : 9/10, very beautiful, I hope to have such a girlfriend

Bust: 9/10 small and just nice for my hand and nice to suck

Body: 9/10, petite and tone with nice curvy slim with perky butt

Tongue fright: 9/10 DFK non-stop, once start no stop

Blowjob: 9/10 Took it in slow and steady with some deep throat that got me even harder till I push her head down Harder Deeper and Faster!

Cunnilingus: 9/10 trimmed. Super tight, looks and feels like a young pussy. Felt great eating it out and when penetrating

Girlfriend feeling: 10/10 good chemistry and very lot of pampering from her

Make love: 10/10 sensual moans got me in the mood pretty quickly, continued as I slow thrusted her before picking up the pace. Great facial expressions too with the natural grimaces

Shes a real gem. Highly recommended.

Surely will be back to book her. Treat her well
Old 23-05-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Tssoull is Cool - loads of Potential
Fr for dora from Kinkangel69

Name : dora
Looks: like pic! Just add the slight tan color, 9/10
Body: super nice figure
Boobs: enhanced c
Catbath: shower for u, nice & good
Bbbj: tried capped, no rush with sexy looks
Fj: skillful !
Gfe: 8/10 can be better from her i believe

Overall 9/10

Good response from okt too.

Experience with dora, all i can say is wow .
Treat her nicely guys!!!!
She's willing to please!
Old 23-05-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 2
timerider213 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boob Man View Post
FR for May of FlirtyGirls

A couple of milfs in FG stable caught my eye. Wondering which to try, bro said May is a must try, so let's go!

I do tend to lean more towards big boob milfs, for overall service and value for money

Location: Same convenient location, near to public transport. Her room has a rather nice big mirror above the sink, definitely provides a good view from the bed 😉

Looks: pretty close to the photos posted, just add the thai tan. Imho, average thai milf looks. Won't reject but if you're looking for syt or chiobu, definitely skip.

Body: like another bro mentioned, about 155cm seems fair enough, slender, very little tummy fats, and all covered with a nicely done butterfly tattoo. She has a very nice perky round ass, this is perfect for doggy! Overall, she actually has quite a killer body

Boobs: 1yr+ enhanced, would say close to D. Well seasoned already so its nice and soft. Eraser nips, she loves her boobs sucked, will pull you in closer.

French: Sensual frenching, which gets more intense as the action develops. She will hold and caress your head and hold the back of your neck, damn shiok feeling, like frenching a lover, a lot of feedback so does not feel mechanical

Bbbj: wet and sloppy, her tongue play and licking on the head is really memorable. Can go handsfree and facefuck, but not too much on DT. And she can blow for a long time. No complains at all

FJ: accomodating to any positions, but definitely best is doggy. Her nice big ass bouncing off, is a sight to behold, and with the mirror, damn!

Massage: She is massage trained so this part she can do very well. Gave a very nice relaxing massage after 1st shot and just decided to let her conitnue till time expired. Feels very relaxed after that.

Attitude: pays attention to you from start to end, no using of handphone, showers you each and every time. Service oriented lady as most milfs usually are. Communication is fine, as she speaks decent english to hold conversations.

Summary: ticks all boxes for hardworking, good service milf. If you are into having a fun bonk, followed by a relaxing massage afterwards, gotta give her a try. Worth the $ for sure.

And a little teaser, with permission from both May and OKT. Enjoy!

Totally love this pic of her boobies not really a fan of enhanced but glad they were soft and nice. Service was tiptop no complains or what so ever from her really go to high light her massage as well really had some standard when she was massaging me .
Old 23-05-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
allardopower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=938750

Alice from Galaxy

I like the way she moan, grabbing the blanket & scratching the pillow (with the sound) while I banging her in doggy position

Not going to elaborate much, you may experience yourself

Overall will rate 7.7/10, it’s worth to try

Worth spending bonk! I got serve well by her. Her moan drive
Me crazy to pound her harder amd deeper! Legit review bro

Will Definitely RTf!
Old 23-05-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesashimi View Post
she is great but not her look, bro, very worth for anal lovers
Thanks for the recommendation

Had some good old hole swapping fun. She was creaming all over my pubic area and the more I did her ass the more creamy her pussy got… wow
Old 23-05-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Honda, Club Friday https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=937130

AREA : SG central location, has bus stop but parking is a bit of a nightmare.
Name : Honda
Look : 8/10 Got to include the tan, and she has some plastic work done. .
Body : 9/10 thicc pear shaped body, big tits big ass and milfy. Exactly like Ava Addams.
Boobs : E cups, soft on the top but a bit hard inside, front look wise its one of the best i've seen and felt. She wants me to suck em, lick em, grope em, and tittyfuck em and cum on em to appreciate the boobs.
Massage : piano type, she will help press here and there and wipe down my sweat in between session.
Catbath: 8/10 she slurp slurp all over my nipples and cock and balls, then she raba-raba her tits all over my back and front.
French : Yes, we french non stop while i kept pounding her.
BBBJ : 10/10 Good head twisting, tongue licking, deep throating action for about 15 minutes.
Painting : Nope. she ask me don't waste time and start pumping her liao. i gotta do what i do best, fucking up chicks.
FJ : 10/ 10 started cowgirl, then lotus, then missionary, then doggie. Can tell she felt good and enjoyed the sexxion as much as me.

GFE : 10/10

Overall Experience : 10/10 a good fucking sexxion, my only qualm is not enough time to keep fucking with her.

RTF: Yes. Can tell she enjoys fucking with me and gives good energy.
Old 23-05-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Lubyloob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kim from Lust365

I had to make reservation for her asap

Face: 9/10 (pretty. definitely prettier than 90% of most of singaporeans. Has a cute lip)
Body: 8.5/10 (i've pretty high standards-therefore shes only a good body. natural B boob. Thai-tan. rather curvy.)
BBBJ: 9/10 (experience, and to see a pretty girl going down on you. whats there to say)
FJ: 8.5/10 (only had 1 shot as time ran out.)
GFE: 8/10

She's the shy-kind, but opens up quick

Will RTF. but she's one of the prettiest thai by far imo
Old 23-05-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

FR: BECCA @ GMC

Saw that Becca returned to SG for another stint and quickly booked a slot.

TLDR: Boob Lovers - Do not miss her as she has one the best set of natural D cup boobs you'll come across which does not happen often in D1.

Will not write a new FR as I've previously written one for her previous stint but am quoting my 1st FR for the benefit of bros in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
FR: BECCA @ THE GENTLEMEN CLUB

Stable Listing Here

Saw that Becca had quite few good reviews, and some were from senior Bros so decided to give her a try and boy am I glad I did. Now for ratings:

OKT: 10/10
My 1st ever booking with the Gentlemen Club and they were prompt & responsive with clear instructions. No complaints here and I would say they have generally more reasonable prices compared to other stables.

Central North East region of SG. MRT is about 10-15 min walk away and for Bros who drive there is ample parking available.

Either way, the location is pretty Central and regardless of your mode of transport, its pretty hassle free to get here.

Bonking Premises: Its a pretty rundown apartment but at least its not a hotel, i.e. more privacy. I've seen worse and compared to those, this is actually 'passable'. Ideally it should be a condo but you have to understand that Rental prices are sky high nowadays so these costs would be passed on to the customer.

Room and toilet was generally neat & tidy and overall, this wont be a dealbreaker for most Bros cos ultimately the focus should be on the bonking.

Face: 8/10
15% discount from photos in her listing. Overall her face looks sharper and complexion is smoothened out vs how she looks in real life. She is 25 years old and this her 1st stint in SG.

She has a striking resemblance to the NOC Talent Nina Tan for those who are familiar, (close to 90% resemblance) and has that slight 'Ah Lian' vibe going on.

As her family originates from Chiang Rai, she is very fair for a Thai FL but thats because she has Chinese blood in her ancestry.

She is as fair as a SG Chinese and I would even argue fairer that most Chinese as you can see her veins on her face and boobs. To be precise, her skin tone is not a yellowish tone but more of pink/white tones.

Body: 8/10
Height is as advertised at 1.62M and her soft natural D cup boobs are her standout feature. Her overall build is slim with slender legs.

She has probably 1 of the most attractive set of boobs I've seen in a lonnnnng time especially for ladies with larger natural boobs.

Her nipples are small and I was surprised that her areolas were also very small relative to how big her boobs were. Most ladies with larger sized natural boobs would usually have quite large areolas.

There is also very little sag in her boobs even though she is a D cup which is quite rare but I think thats because she is still young at 25.

She also has great skin and i licked her all over during foreplay and it goes without saying that caressing and sucking those natural D cups is a heavenly experience.

Shaven pussy with hairs trimmed down short below. I personally do not eat ladies out, but I did not smell any foul odours down there so Bros who like to eay pussy shouldn't have issues.

BBBJ: 7/10
Don't expect any "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" techniques here. I would say her BBBJ is quite 'SOP' like i.e. its decent but its nothing special.

She comes across as rather green in this line and it shows in her BBBJ skills.

Overall, you will need to take the lead guide her to do it the way you like (licking balls/shaft/deep throat etc)

FJ: 8/10
Shower is 'SOP' without anything special but she does focus on cleaning your dick very well. Goes to show she is quite careful regarding hygiene.

She wont initiate frenching but will do so if you initiate. No DFK but she will generally give you some tongue action.

Pussy is tight and quite pink (surprisingly!) but she had to use quite abit of KY as she said i was bigger than average.

Rotated through my usual 4 positions: Cowgirl, Sideways, Missionary & Doggy but was not able to come during the 1st half of the session as I did not get enough sleep the previous night.

Stopped halfway and took a break to relax and chit chat before continuing again in the later half of the session. Told her to lay down by my side and finish me off with a HJ while i fondled and suck on those heavenly natural D cups.

GFE:8/10
Bros who cant speak Thai will have to depend on Google Translate. She only understands simple English and struggles to understand more complex words but hey, thank god theres Google Translate.

Her overall vibe is very GND and reminds me of the demure type of Lady who is not playful but always pleasant and polite.

If you're looking for the PSE or "Commando Rape" type of FL she should be your last choice since she does not seem all that experienced nor in this line for a long time.

RTF: Likely Yes
For those who are looking to bonk a super fair, endowed with perfect natural D cup boobs and a NOC Nina Tan look-a-like, Becca should be on top of your list!

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 23-05-2023, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 7
Zc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to allZc1234 is a name known to all

FR for Ammy from Royal during 21 May 630pm

Okt: 10/10 not the first time with this stable but very fast replies and clear instructions!

Look: 8/10 need discount and look older than pic but wont reject for sure

Body: 9/10 her skin is very smooth and slim body

Boob: 7/10 soft enhanced boobs but right on her body frame but i am not a fan of enhanced boobs

Bbbj: 10/10 skills is there!

Pussy: 9/10 slight bush and wet easily

French: 10/10 allow frenching

GFE: 10/10 she is friendly and chatty and can speak chinese too

RTF: no for now as i want to try soda or blackpink jewel anyone that have try don mind dm me their reviews thanks!
Old 23-05-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 4
Photographer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPhotographer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPhotographer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Eve from FG:
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...&highlight=eve
Looks: face is older from photo... But she has nice meaty legs she workout in gym
BBBJ: good and hardworking, Im trembling at my first shot
Frenching: yes high GFE
AR: MUST TRY. One of the better ones that do it in a magical way
HJ: I accidentally cum because she is too good at this, so no FJ review sorry bros.
B2B: Very good body and boob fuck, guaranteed to turn your cock into steel
Massage: very good as this is what is do full time in Thailand. This is what I came for as well, I fell asleep halfway.
Overall massage lover bro must try, though the face abit different from what we see in photo, she will not disappoint as she is very skilled in all areas. Even offered me beer to drink together, high GFE.
Old 23-05-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
gokulan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for JJ from Flirtygirls
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=937472

Okt: 10/10 prompt reply and very efficient

Look: 9.5/10 Honestly identical to the photo. She even wore the same dress (the brown one) and had identical makeup

Body: 9/10 Slim and petite. Has some scar but she knows how to use her sexy body and will dance for you

Boob: 8/10 soft enhanced boobs on her small frame makes her seem busty. My cup of tea but may not be everyones

Bbbj: 10/10 I can see what the bros mean when they have pornstar experience with the saliva. Can DT no problem and will get you tool nice and wet

Pussy: 9/10 Nice and tight and she knows how to use it. Clean shaven and no smell

French: 10/10 allow frenching when you get her high

GFE: 10/10 she is friendly and honestly she will try to fuck you more. Really will look after you and talk to you.

RTF: Yes. She said she's here for another week plus. All bros don't miss out. She's damn horny and eager to please. A real gem
Old 23-05-2023, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

worth trying for her b2b maasage, very sensual and arousing. face wise i personally think still pretty just not as slim as in the photo previously posted, also quite thai tan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Photographer View Post
FR for Eve from FG:
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...&highlight=eve
Looks: face is older from photo... But she has nice meaty legs she workout in gym
BBBJ: good and hardworking, Im trembling at my first shot
Frenching: yes high GFE
AR: MUST TRY. One of the better ones that do it in a magical way
HJ: I accidentally cum because she is too good at this, so no FJ review sorry bros.
B2B: Very good body and boob fuck, guaranteed to turn your cock into steel
Massage: very good as this is what is do full time in Thailand. This is what I came for as well, I fell asleep halfway.
Overall massage lover bro must try, though the face abit different from what we see in photo, she will not disappoint as she is very skilled in all areas. Even offered me beer to drink together, high GFE.
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 23-05-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 20
ularlar is a Helpful and Caring Samsterularlar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Belated fr for Elle from Club Friday
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=938320

Long hiatus from dome 1 and had a very nice experience with Elle.
Straightforward check and booking with okt.

Looks: some slight discount from pics but overall won't reject. With light makeup even though it is a night booking.
Body: this is where she deserves a mention. 160+ tall, fair smooth skin without any and enhanced but soft natural feel boobs. Really shiok feeling them up. Slim flat tummy too with a nice hourglass silhouette.
Service: nice batbarh and BJ. Can take a solid pounding without complaints. Interlude was a nice massage using her gel lubricant with a nuru effect. Smiley and chatty too.

Overall a good experience and lady that deserves support from bros
Old 23-05-2023, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
hotman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yiyi, Models For You

Bro, OKT is very fast and helpful, 10/10

Yiyi is older than her age, but very friendly and hardworking.

Boob is A+ to B-

Look is decent.

Location is RLD.

RTF: Not likely because she said returning soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1