The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 14
kit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkit1987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 75C S-CURVE Beauty. Sexy Slim Body with Slender Long Legs 165cm

Probably one of the prettiest wl girl I met. Got height face and that ass.
Man. Legit 1 in a million years I see something like this hahaha.

Will visit soon
Old 19-05-2023, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 657 / Power: 12
Himeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to beholdHimeros is a splendid one to behold
TS or any kind bro can pm contact and damage thanks in advance
Old 20-05-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!

I won't say much because most of the reviews are accurate. But she is a beauty. I was absolutely captivated by her seductive voice and her GFE is really next level. Sensual wise is also really good and she takes her time with it. I was her last appointment yesterday but she still put in every bit of effort possible to please. A pity yesterday when I visited she was on code red. But still worth every cent.

Will definitely revisit some time soon. Bros looking to try her, I advise to book her a day or two in advance to actually have a chance (especially if you are trying to get a slot during peak hours)
Old 20-05-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
I won't say much because most of the reviews are accurate. But she is a beauty. I was absolutely captivated by her seductive voice and her GFE is really next level.
Wow bro, u r everywhere, stamina n pocket depth very good.

I also wanted to try this the other day but the reply came later so went to try the few i FRed earlier....
Got chance will go trry this as well.. maybe after next few month as this month exceeded budget liao..
Old 21-05-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 3
LoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud of

I miss Carrot 🥕 want a slot on Sunday

FULLY BOOKED ... try Monday also left evening only

Really need to plan my bonking with Carrot early ahead
Old 24-05-2023, 02:51 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 3
LoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud ofLoveSS has much to be proud of

24 May Beautiful New Wednesday
Old 24-05-2023, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, pls PM contact
Old 24-05-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 12
Secres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond repute

JUST got back from visiting Carrot first time.

Carrot's profile
Looks: 9/10; for someone very particular on aesthetics, Carrot hits the spot for me! Very pretty features and her slight-wavy hairstyle reminds me of softcore HK adult films from the 90s.
Body: 8/10; fair skin and slim body! Not too sure if boobs are natural as the side seemed to have a scar, but very soft Cs anyhow.
Service: 9/10; language barrier but she's definitely service-oriented. Read on for why I'm giving such a high rating.

Summary
Probably THE most precious gem right now. Try and keep her secret, and definitely keep her safe.
So precious that I add to my signature.

Full story
Was advised to go to an address and I already knew the drill. So as per some bros' recommendation, visited nearby Viet cafe, ordered a drink and shortly after, got green light to proceed to shop. A bit awkward with some uncles sitting outside nearby shops.

Entered the place, saw Carrot's smile and I was like "yeeeah SBF bros are right! She's pretty and THIS IS THE WAY." Like I mentioned above, it's like she came out of a 90s HK movie. Just lacking the glow/dreamy filter, or else I would feel like I stepped into a softcore adult film. Walked past first room and saw Kelly's back facing me. Wondered what she looked like but was led to second room and it reminds me of another place I've tried. Small, acceptable, adequate.

Shower with sliding doors, also similar to what I've used before. Warm, dim lighting, temperature not too cold. Scent, nothing that stands out negatively nor positively.

Carrot did not ask for cash first. Helped me to strip, kissed my bird, and I proceeded to shower. She helped pat me dry and then I lay down for the massage. It was light but she added in HDLY here and there and some butt pinches. Overall a fun starter for me.

Then the adventure began. She stripped in front of the mirror and I enjoyed the reflection. Made eye contact within the mirror, she smiled and got on top of me while I still faced down. Catbath was oh-so-gentle, very tender. Teased and tickled. I turned my head to the side, watched how she gently moved up and down, how her curves shifted in and out of the mirror, how her soft boobs slid along my back. This was also when her moaning began. I wasn't roaming yet, but she set the mood.

Then she asked me to turn around, continued some more catbathing before starting her bbbj. It was sensual, I managed to hold on (usually a quickshot) and was expecting for her to continue till release. I was already tired out from JG (review here) and Dome 3 (review here) the past two days. So although I was surprised she didn't offer fj, I was contented to end with a bbbj.

BUT BROS!
Our lovely Carrot was probably horny or something about me ngam with her (I am NOT well-endowed down there, btw). SHE brought out a cd and capped me. She laid on the bed, got her legs up and asked me to proceed with fj. I asked (using hand gestures) if it was ok for me go down on her orally and she gave the green light. Clean, shaven, no scent. Subjective: would be great if she had a little bush. Then even more like those HK softcore films! Be mindful: she rejected my licking/kissing of her boobs a couple of times, so after the second time, I stopped trying, out of respect.

Continued with the deed and when I felt I was going to cum soon, I stopped and could see she definitely wanted to continue. Darn my quickshot curse! Legit would have loved to pleasure her more. So I just re-inserted, pumped a bit more and came while still pumping till I couldn't anymore.

The rest was standard but probably because of the language barrier, she didn't sit and chat. After shower, she used translator app to say I have pretty eyes. At the exit, met Kelly in her glasses. Carrot seemed happy to intro me. Made me shy cause they complimented my looks.

Kena KC liao, I think must rtf. You might be wondering why I chiong so hard this week but it's cause I work overseas and don't come back too often. Which is why must book another slot before I head back on the weekend! Pls save me a slot and don't book yet, bros!

Remaining point return awaiting more up to others first, sorry bros!

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele
Got better recommendation? Let me know!

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret

Last edited by Secres77; 24-05-2023 at 04:44 PM.
Old 24-05-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 16
simei91 is one of the Best!simei91 is one of the Best!simei91 is one of the Best!simei91 is one of the Best!

saw the contact on previous page
Old 24-05-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 10
shootingmen is one of the Best!shootingmen is one of the Best!shootingmen is one of the Best!shootingmen is one of the Best!

can someone share her contact, dmg and menu with me please? appreciate it.

Last edited by shootingmen; 24-05-2023 at 03:44 PM.
Old 24-05-2023, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LKYUNCLE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls pm contact
Old 24-05-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3632 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secres77 View Post
JUST got back from visiting Carrot first time.

( Click to show/hide )
Carrot's profile
Looks: 9/10; for someone very particular on aesthetics, Carrot hits the spot for me! Very pretty features and her slight-wavy hairstyle reminds me of softcore HK adult films from the 90s.
Body: 8/10; fair skin and slim body! Not too sure if boobs are natural as the side seemed to have a scar, but very soft Cs anyhow.
Service: 9/10; language barrier but she's definitely service-oriented. Read on for why I'm giving such a high rating.

Summary
Probably THE most precious gem right now. Try and keep her secret, and definitely keep her safe.
So precious that I add to my signature.

Full story
Was advised to go to an address and I already knew the drill. So as per some bros' recommendation, visited nearby Viet cafe, ordered a drink and shortly after, got green light to proceed to shop. A bit awkward with some uncles sitting outside nearby shops.

Entered the place, saw Carrot's smile and I was like "yeeeah SBF bros are right! She's pretty and THIS IS THE WAY." Like I mentioned above, it's like she came out of a 90s HK movie. Just lacking the glow/dreamy filter, or else I would feel like I stepped into a softcore adult film. Walked past first room and saw Kelly's back facing me. Wondered what she looked like but was led to second room and it reminds me of another place I've tried. Small, acceptable, adequate.

Shower with sliding doors, also similar to what I've used before. Warm, dim lighting, temperature not too cold. Scent, nothing that stands out negatively nor positively.

Carrot did not ask for cash first. Helped me to strip, kissed my bird, and I proceeded to shower. She helped pat me dry and then I lay down for the massage. It was light but she added in HDLY here and there and some butt pinches. Overall a fun starter for me.

Then the adventure began. She stripped in front of the mirror and I enjoyed the reflection. Made eye contact within the mirror, she smiled and got on top of me while I still faced down. Catbath was oh-so-gentle, very tender. Teased and tickled. I turned my head to the side, watched how she gently moved up and down, how her curves shifted in and out of the mirror, how her soft boobs slid along my back. This was also when her moaning began. I wasn't roaming yet, but she set the mood.

Then she asked me to turn around, continued some more catbathing before starting her bbbj. It was sensual, I managed to hold on (usually a quickshot) and was expecting for her to continue till release.. at this point, I should say that I purposely DID NOT bring a cd. Already tired out from JG (review here) and Dome 3 (review here) the past two days. So although I was surprised she didn't offer fj, I was contented to end with a bbbj.

BUT BROS!
Our lovely Carrot was probably horny or something about me ngam with her (I am NOT well-endowed down there, btw). SHE brought out a cd and capped me. SUPER SHOCKED cause bros said you gotta bring your own cd to do fj!!! Pls don't ask her for cd if she doesn't offer any and you didn't bring one yourself. She could be tired after a long day of work.

She laid on the bed, got her legs up and asked me to proceed with fj. I asked (using hand gestures) if it was ok for me go down on her orally and she gave the green light. Clean, shaven, no scent. Subjective: would be great if she had a little bush. Then even more like those HK softcore films! Be mindful: she rejected my licking/kissing of her boobs a couple of times, so after the second time, I stopped trying, out of respect.

Continued with the deed and when I felt I was going to cum soon, I stopped and could see she definitely wanted to continue. Darn my quickshot curse! Legit would have loved to pleasure her more. So I just re-inserted, pumped a bit more and came while still pumping till I couldn't anymore.

The rest was standard but probably because of the language barrier, she didn't sit and chat. After shower, she used translator app to say I have pretty eyes. At the exit, met Kelly in her glasses. Carrot seemed happy to intro me. Made me shy cause they complimented my looks.

Kena KC liao, I think must rtf. You might be wondering why I chiong so hard this week but it's cause I work overseas and don't come back too often. Which is why must book another slot before I head back on the weekend! Pls save me a slot and don't book yet, bros!
She is a FL.
Old 24-05-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Secres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah bro, I got confused with another lady's thread lol.
Other stable doesn't provide cd. But anyhow, good service.

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Old 24-05-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secres77 View Post
Yeah bro, I got confused with another lady's thread lol.
Other stable doesn't provide cd. But anyhow, good service.
Now i got what other ppl's meaning... wanted package 1, but auto offer package 2. Nice, i like this too.

But bro, ur fr simply make her hotter and harder to book. Lolx

Hope she still around july onwards... then i can test water and fr too.....
Old 24-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Now i got what other ppl's meaning... wanted package 1, but auto offer package 2. Nice, i like this too.

But bro, ur fr simply make her hotter and harder to book. Lolx

Hope she still around july onwards... then i can test water and fr too.....
LOL very true bro... right after I wrote the fr, I quickly text bro SS to see if got slot for Carrot later this week. Here's hoping for another visit!

EDIT:
number handled by Kelly lol
and managed to book Carrot for Friday evening!

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret

Last edited by Secres77; 24-05-2023 at 05:18 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1