The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-05-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

who tried to shoot into nina pussy and ask to lick her in the next visit? jialat la this brudder, please respect her boundaries.
Old 26-05-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this HL looks too good to be true. wont put my hopes high for this but more than happy to be proven wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Thanks for sharing, LMT.

Hoping for some reports especially for HL
As for the recent Carrot pushing in this ML thread, for me the location is unacceptable and i won't recommend for ppl who like comfortable place for action and quiet location. The service and looks is good but also nothing out of this world for this price range.
Old 26-05-2023, 11:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mullica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
Hiya bro. You got PM.
Can PM me carrot ctc pls?
Old 26-05-2023, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
who tried to shoot into nina pussy and ask to lick her in the next visit? jialat la this brudder, please respect her boundaries.

Wait.. that means can top up for more services?

I've not visited her before coz the weight seems a bit off lol.
Old 26-05-2023, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post
this HL looks too good to be true. wont put my hopes high for this but more than happy to be proven wrong.

As for the recent Carrot pushing in this ML thread, for me the location is unacceptable and i won't recommend for ppl who like comfortable place for action and quiet location. The service and looks is good but also nothing out of this world for this price range.
Right, you can hear next cub convo, vice versa. Risk also higher as there is more than 1 wl and place is quite 'open'
Old 26-05-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's the intent behind your post?

Genuinely curious..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-05-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Agreed. GND look if you see her WC moments. I like the way she posts herself normally in WC which is very different from what other gals do.

But in person, especially first time, she is a stunner and will blow you away. She has magical hair

Don't think any of the SYTs being raved about here can match her.
Yeah it's a breathe of fresh air definitely. I prefer her WC looks than the sultry KTV look that she dress up in. The recent RTC Xiaxia has also similar vibes. I hope she returns too!

SLG has still gems, the recent gang of cosplayers *hint* are very fun to be with too. No doubt the end product will be the same. But the variations in the foreplay makes a big difference.
Old 26-05-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Hallo

Idk who is this Carrot but there is a phone number in the HC thread, I assume that's the number? If convenient would be grateful if can pm her wechat also kamxia
Since you know there is a thread there, why don't you ask there instead of here? Also, its common practice to ask for wc directly from the WLs

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 26-05-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 1
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Since you know there is a thread there, why don't you ask there instead of here? Also, its common practice to ask for wc directly from the WLs
Yea, shouldn't have mentioned WeChat. Got ppl PMing me asking for her WeChat. They obviously haven't visited her yet, so I'm not sure why they want her WeChat so much.
Old 26-05-2023, 12:21 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Same sentiments regarding HL, but I hope to be proven wrong

Not sure about the hype over carrot. Not my type. To each their own ba. Anyway, carrot talk should move to the correct sub-forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcs View Post

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 26-05-2023, 12:23 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don’t think you’ll have the answer

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 26-05-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Oops yah ok, noted. I wanted to delete my previous post but dont seem to have option, only can edit
Old 26-05-2023, 12:53 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Quoted: 4074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Wah wah wah! Bro @ladyassasinato got great taste!
Thanks for sharing the contact. Wow! Her WC profile picture looks delicious.
Must be a good one. Sharing is caring. Thanks bro.

Good on you bro @Sucker4SYTs to share FR on Carrot. Saw your FR. Well written. Up you before so can’t up you again.
Need to find time to write FR for her too as I’m overseas now and wifi signal is intermittent. Good to know you enjoyed Carrot as much as I do.
Maybe you can consider the SYT that bro @ladyassasinato just shared. He is a very reliable bro too. Drop him a PM
By today, she is here one week liao. Very fresh. Today I going again you know.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 26-05-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Not sure about the hype over carrot. Not my type. To each their own ba. Anyway, carrot talk should move to the correct sub-forum
Overrated and overhyped.. The number of got dragon got phoenix posts really lol sia..

And please direct this Carrot talk to the HC section.. She has her own thread there..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-05-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Hmm MP spa has been decent for me. Most of the time I visit them during afternoon hours when they are free and less pressured perhaps. Any customer during down time is probably appreciated.

I think MP gives a good balance of massage and sensual for me. Especially for certain ML I will always enjoy how they whisper their GQ in my ears and explain what they will do. And I try to flirt with them through the GQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximbull View Post
Bro~ agree with you on the Spas, I always feel a bit uneasy, the process very SOP and always pressure for time as they sometimes bounce from 1 customer to another 40 mins activity. 20 mins for your initial and post showers.. basically everything clockworks.
Nice balanced view of Spas guys. But I'm leaning towards Bro Maximbull's view - which is what turns me off too.

Besides the top up for everything... most often, it's all quite SOP in Spas. 30/40mins of massage, then GQ, then 10mins to finish. If MLs were soooo SOP as well, I also wouldn't visit MLs either. Thankfully, they're not.

Another thing about Spas, is that you surrender all control to the lady. From negotiation of rates (which I hate), to must pay for baoyang, to where can touch and what can do. Also for how long because the boss say cannot and will often walk around, so must faster faster finish. All crap to me. Lol. At least MLs have visible rates and what it includes. And oftentimes there's more, without money talk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1