The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-05-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Nice balanced view of Spas guys. But I'm leaning towards Bro Maximbull's view - which is what turns me off too.

Besides the top up for everything... most often, it's all quite SOP in Spas. 30/40mins of massage, then GQ, then 10mins to finish. If MLs were soooo SOP as well, I also wouldn't visit MLs either. Thankfully, they're not.

Another thing about Spas, is that you surrender all control to the lady. From negotiation of rates (which I hate), to must pay for baoyang, to where can touch and what can do. Also for how long because the boss say cannot and will often walk around, so must faster faster finish. All crap to me. Lol. At least MLs have visible rates and what it includes. And oftentimes there's more, without money talk.
I think that's a good point.
some like happy meal, some like ala carte
I prefer to know how much I need to pay for what I can get per item and the mileage.
unfortunately I don't have the resources to keep trying a ML and hope to unlock. I can only play like this once a week so each adventure is a new adventure.
I would not really want to travel the same path over and over hoping to find a different experience. Surely there's excitement of undiscovered treasure. But personally I like to pay for what I get

unless the ML has a stamp card like those bubble tea shop. After 5 stamps, can collect a new unlock LOL
Old 26-05-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 1
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
I think that's a good point.
some like happy meal, some like ala carte
I prefer to know how much I need to pay for what I can get per item and the mileage.
unfortunately I don't have the resources to keep trying a ML and hope to unlock. I can only play like this once a week so each adventure is a new adventure.
I would not really want to travel the same path over and over hoping to find a different experience. Surely there's excitement of undiscovered treasure. But personally I like to pay for what I get

unless the ML has a stamp card like those bubble tea shop. After 5 stamps, can collect a new unlock LOL
Hahaha, I've never tried and will never go those kind that need GQ. Later massage there then no GQ, wasted money and time...
Old 26-05-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Hahaha, I've never tried and will never go those kind that need GQ. Later massage there then no GQ, wasted money and time...
That's why you can consider to explore and follow recommendations. The MLs need that extra money. They will not give you GQ if they suspect you are new or etc. else why will they not want money?
They earn mostly from the GQ. I always say that I was recommended to them.
Follow where the FR go~ and contribute own FR~

Solo commando quite bad experience for me last time.
Old 26-05-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
That's why you can consider to explore and follow recommendations. The MLs need that extra money. They will not give you GQ if they suspect you are new or etc. else why will they not want money?
They earn mostly from the GQ. I always say that I was recommended to them.
Follow where the FR go~ and contribute own FR~

Solo commando quite bad experience for me last time.
Hahaha, never thought about saying i came from recommendations before. Smart.

But right now I think MLs in this thread quite good already. To me, the Spa GQ format abit redundant. Doesn't seem like they are cheaper, and from what I read, the rooms are usually more dingy and smaller. But who knows, I didnt go before, maybe I'm wrong.

Hahaha, I also went some services without research first. Wasn't that fun.
Old 26-05-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
By today, she is here one week liao. Very fresh. Today I going again you know.
Thanks bro. Her WC profile solid, see liao Steam.. Enjoy
Old 26-05-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Nice balanced view of Spas guys. But I'm leaning towards Bro Maximbull's view - which is what turns me off too.

Besides the top up for everything... most often, it's all quite SOP in Spas. 30/40mins of massage, then GQ, then 10mins to finish. If MLs were soooo SOP as well, I also wouldn't visit MLs either. Thankfully, they're not.

Another thing about Spas, is that you surrender all control to the lady. From negotiation of rates (which I hate), to must pay for baoyang, to where can touch and what can do. Also for how long because the boss say cannot and will often walk around, so must faster faster finish. All crap to me. Lol. At least MLs have visible rates and what it includes. And oftentimes there's more, without money talk.
Not to mention they remain dressed and, most of the time, can only play with their tits under their bra. And HJ under a towel while their eyes stuck to the window in case boss finds out cos 'not allowed' (which I don't understand; can a bro enlighten me?). For OWO, there is usually just a small basin of water for them to wash up. Yucks.

Of course the MLs in SLG are not perfect, but I prefer the condo set-up due to its clean, comfortable and more private environment.
Old 26-05-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
By today, she is here one week liao. Very fresh. Today I going again you know.
Bro, can share share with me also mah?

Quote:
I always keep 1-2 good spa contacts.
Mostly for “ use in case of emergency”

The problem with SGL ML is that it’s quite mafan to booked last minute when suddenly kkj itchy or when tio aeroplane for whatsoever reason.
Then alternative is then left GL.
Also when backache, typically Spa ML is much better in massage.

Missed the old HC setting and halu halu days.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 26-05-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Not to mention they remain dressed and, most of the time, can only play with their tits under their bra. And HJ under a towel while their eyes stuck to the window in case boss finds out cos 'not allowed'
Lol, correct lor. Pay to roam also must roam under the polo t-shirt and try to unhook the bra, and like must force to go under the bra necause toght (some even wear sports bra so even harder). Then try to taoe out polo T to reveal properly, say must be careful so cannot.wt...! Then hj with towel... kaoz...hajaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Bro, can share share with me also mah?

(
For me no need to stress, no ML then GL. Hahahah. Keep it simple . Can always go massage the next day. Release more important.
Old 26-05-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post

The problem with SGL ML is that it’s quite mafan to booked last minute when suddenly kkj itchy or when tio aeroplane for whatsoever reason.
Then alternative is then left GL.
Also when backache, typically Spa ML is much better in massage.

Missed the old HC setting and halu halu days.
Hmm, good point on the last minute needs. So far my timing tight, if got any issues, that's it for me. I should start looking for available spa that's convenient for me for emergencies huh...

I do want a good massage that ends with sensual actually. Not good with all the skills and foreplay, so actually right now would prefer a session with massage rather than one of the bonks from Dome 1 even though it seems like the domes are more bang (pun intended) for the buck.
Old 26-05-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
Lol, correct lor. Pay to roam also must roam under the polo t-shirt and try to unhook the bra, and like must force to go under the bra necause toght (some even wear sports bra so even harder). Then try to taoe out polo T to reveal properly, say must be careful so cannot.wt...! Then hj with towel... kaoz...hajaha
If they scared mata catch I can understand ... but they always claim boss say cannot and then they proceed the HJ with a really stern face, which wasn't arousing to say the least. Really meh? Isn't 'giving' specials a common practice in this type of spas.
Old 26-05-2023, 02:53 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

For me no need to stress, no ML then GL. Hahahah. Keep it simple . Can always go massage the next day. Release more important.
Hahaha bro, exactly why I seldom go the Spa route too… all the restrictions and the stress to get a glimpse of the assets… Majiam monkey stealing peaches 🍑. Lol.

Not sure I get more relaxed or tensed up after the whole event.
Old 26-05-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually go GL might not solve the issue.

I mean you find yourself Q-ing waiting for the gal.

I ever waited 20 mins, then suddenly the OKT told me another 20 mins.
I fed up and just left.

Really missed those days where FLs lined up the streets.
Spoilt for choices. Usually within 15 mins, I got the gal I want liao.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 26-05-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Actually go GL might not solve the issue.

I mean you find yourself Q-ing waiting for the gal.

I ever waited 20 mins, then suddenly the OKT told me another 20 mins.
I fed up and just left.

Really missed those days where FLs lined up the streets.
Spoilt for choices. Usually within 15 mins, I got the gal I want liao.
I have never gotten a good experience from a street walker b4. Ever
Old 26-05-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Overrated and overhyped.. The number of got dragon got phoenix posts really lol sia..

And please direct this Carrot talk to the HC section.. She has her own thread there..
I also shocked why carrot blown all over the shop. Not intending to discuss her here. But pity her poor slutty OL mate who obviously sees less biz.

Carrot now has a minimum 2 day waiting list lol.

Anyway hopefully this gives the bros who have been stuck in the TCSS thread an idea of the kind of options out there.

Unless you want to play it super safe and only stick to vanilla. Where got time to pay $120 for so many restrictions.

And for all those asking. Just head to the HC thread or use the search function.
Old 26-05-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 19
a380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud ofa380 has much to be proud of

Rarely gives FR but I thought she deserves it. Yan Yan had been consistent in her sensual massage, I’ve RTM countless times. Very comfortable place for relaxing massage - and she does know how to massage well. The sensual aspects are great too, feels like I’m with my Uni or JC girlfriend. Worth a visit.

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-yan-yan/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1