The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JMMeternal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Anyone wanna go out and have fun tonight PM me (in seoul). Down to drink, club, ktv, or even go Donut/Tiffany/Dao with chill bros (more the merrier amirite).

If you’re down we can even go to the “hunting pochas” or “booking clubs” which are pretty fun if you go in a group.
Old 15-05-2023, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 12
Pipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud ofPipolaki has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

My take on Donut.

So I had busy days and nights in Seoul so my plan was a bit shaken. I finally decided to get to Donut at 2 AM on Saturday night. Access is super easy (just forget all guys in the street that try to shuffle you elsewhere).

I get there, and the guy & lady ask me where I come from, we discuss the options and they don’t have any natural or curvy girl. It’s either I wait an hour (nap) or I go with a skinny+bolt ons. Go for the bolt ons. I pay the Ang Moh price for 2S and there we go.
In fact, no, I go alone in the elevator
Then a girl picks me at the 3/F and I realized I’m not getting the club offer. She is not what I was looking after, but she’s the only one at this floor!!! So I feel a bit blur. Her face is swollen from heavy plastic surgery and she’s too slim, like way too slim, with nice man made tits; no butt, no curves, like these AI generated girls with long legs.
We go to the traditional Anma studio: bed, mirrors, large wet area with shower bed and WC.
Cleaning, BBBJ, so so Nuru, cat bath, RIM so so… then bed. Meh BBBJ, then cap on… she rides me, butter face looking at me, I can’t. So I start to think about better days and unleash a poor shot. Crap. It’s been a while I didn’t pay that much for a such shitty session… and worse, I paid for 2 shots!
Quick wet tissue cleaning (she didn’t even let me shower), and she cuddles and we go on with a translator chit chat…
She tease me a bit, but I can’t roam much as she avoids my fingers around her apricot. I finally gain energy under her tongue (no DFK eh), and before she could jump on me I grab her on the side of the bed and ram her a bit before switching to doggy… which she fails to perform the right way, and she looks like an arched cat more than a horny bitch pointing her butt towards the moon. At least, I don’t see her face. I try to focus on this ass, and butthole, spread the cheeks, she let go some queef, which are always funny, and there we go for a good session…
Unload, cuddle, rince, and go…

WIR ? No. I might give a try with one where we have a lineup.
Old 22-05-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
randboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Staying at yeongdeungpo, can a kind person provide any recommendations that are nearby? Thanks!
Old 22-05-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipolaki View Post
My take on Donut.

So I had busy days and nights in Seoul so my plan was a bit shaken. I finally decided to get to Donut at 2 AM on Saturday night. Access is super easy (just forget all guys in the street that try to shuffle you elsewhere).

I get there, and the guy & lady ask me where I come from, we discuss the options and they don’t have any natural or curvy girl. It’s either I wait an hour (nap) or I go with a skinny+bolt ons. Go for the bolt ons. I pay the Ang Moh price for 2S and there we go.
Then a girl picks me at the 3/F and I realized I’m not getting the club offer. She is not what I was looking after, but she’s the only one at this floor!!! So I feel a bit blur. Her face is swollen from heavy plastic surgery and she’s too slim, like way too slim, with nice man made tits; no butt, no curves, like these AI generated girls with long legs.
We go to the traditional Anma studio: bed, mirrors, large wet area with shower bed and WC.
Cleaning, BBBJ, so so Nuru, cat bath, RIM so so… then bed. Meh BBBJ, then cap on… she rides me, butter face looking at me, I can’t. So I start to think about better days and unleash a poor shot. Crap. It’s been a while I didn’t pay that much for a such shitty session… and worse, I paid for 2 shots!
Quick wet tissue cleaning (she didn’t even let me shower), and she cuddles and we go on with a translator chit chat…
She tease me a bit, but I can’t roam much as she avoids my fingers around her apricot. I finally gain energy under her tongue (no DFK eh), and before she could jump on me I grab her on the side of the bed and ram her a bit before switching to doggy… which she fails to perform the right way, and she looks like an arched cat more than a horny bitch pointing her butt towards the moon. At least, I don’t see her face. I try to focus on this ass, and butthole, spread the cheeks, she let go some queef, which are always funny, and there we go for a good session…

Is it because you go too late?
I am worried if go too late
Old 23-05-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sinballbay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randboy View Post
Staying at yeongdeungpo, can a kind person provide any recommendations that are nearby? Thanks!
There is interesting area near Seoul station, between Seoul station and time square your typical windows display. I was there but will try to give you a google location if I can flip my map from Korean to English. This is very near YDP area
Old 23-05-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Try look for Yeongjung-ro 3 gil (is a road name, just behind time square ) after you walk pass a multi story carpark you will find the one roll of glass window there. Hope this helps.
Old 23-05-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 18
randboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinballbay View Post
Try look for Yeongjung-ro 3 gil (is a road name, just behind time square ) after you walk pass a multi story carpark you will find the one roll of glass window there. Hope this helps.
Cheers, buddy, will check it out when I can! Was wondering if there are massage areas too, but too confusing for me lol
Old 23-05-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

u guys can speak the language meh
Old 23-05-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JMMeternal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipolaki View Post
My take on Donut.

Had a similarly bad experience as this bro despite all the good reviews I’ve seen. Could be the timing, or could not. But I went on a weekday 7pm, and there were almost no girls available; whoever left are old, ugly and not even in shape. I’m willing to settle for skinny plastic surgery girls with bolt-ons but apparently that’s too much to ask.

Everything was quite SOP, and she was so unattractive that I could barely get hard. Club service was non existent (no 3 girls) because the whole thing was empty, etc. Maybe it’ll be better at night, or maybe not, but here’s my FR - the whole thing felt like a huge waste of money and definitely will not RTF.
Old 24-05-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cheers, buddy, will check it out when I can! Was wondering if there are massage areas too, but too confusing for me lol
I am no expert in Korean but come here for business trip. Try google for Anma that’s the Korean word for Massage. There are some across YDP along the alley with a lot of food establishment. Try ok. Have fun
Old 26-05-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

So after so many real reviews, means Donut is not that good la….

It seems like cannot go on Sunday 7pm and 11pm….
Old 26-05-2023, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 17
DirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDirkDiggler7791 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
So after so many real reviews, means Donut is not that good la….

It seems like cannot go on Sunday 7pm and 11pm….
I had similar non-existent services when I visited on a Thursday afternoon back in April . No nuru, and the gals' services weren't that fantastic as described by many "reviews" if you know what i mean.

Last edited by DirkDiggler7791; 26-05-2023 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 02-06-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
goneraz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am baffled by the contrasting review for donut. I was there on Monday this week. Same sop, being ask to share how i know abt the shop. Then told them i prefer a tall sexy girl. Opted for the 1: 1 service instead of club. The lady was relatively tall with nice natural boobs. Nuru, Ar and bbj was out of this world. I almost skipped the joint because of the poor review. Damage is 260k won. Worth every penny
Old 03-06-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 2
Dandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDandy1417 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone can suggest a trusted website/girl for an outcall in Seoul?
Old 03-06-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Avante88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Visited donut on a weekday afternoon and the standard of girl was bad. Will not return
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1