The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jondoe4466 View Post
Hi Gents, I'll be heading over to Hatyai end of May (29/30) 1 week until June 6th-ish.

I saw Kiss Gardenhome hotel still got room and last time lots of report from there pre-covid so wanna ask:

1. Is the chiong action there still good? Last time i read comments is model etc and damage also quite high like 4k in 2018 so I wonder 2023 how much

2. If I decide not to take the establishment's girl I order outside stable outcall will they cause problem?

Also, if got good hotel please recommend. If room got hot tub lagi best wanna try for fun a little bit XD if got kinda wanna try russian girls but dunno if Hat yai got anot

Btw if anyone gonna be there wanna do party let me know, kinda feel like have group fun
1. Barraco is within the same building. Both the lounge and pub offers entertainment. Suggest u visit both for the variety of selection. Based on my recent visit, prices can begin from 7k.
2. No issue visiting those places with your own lobang.
Old 28-05-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
msact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Am at hatyai now staying centara hotel. Scanned wechat and michat got this gal nearby named ah nam. Nice to try? Cant seemed to find any fr here
Old 28-05-2023, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon83 View Post
Wooooo… where is this restaurant ?

Here you go
Old 28-05-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by msact View Post
Am at hatyai now staying centara hotel. Scanned wechat and michat got this gal nearby named ah nam. Nice to try? Cant seemed to find any fr here
Any photo send see
Old 04-06-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had my virgin trip to Hatyai last week, drove in from Malaysia with a group of 4

Enjoyed the food and scenery over there, chalatat beach was beautiful

2 of my frens asked the hotel staff to arrange call in massage, 700 for forgot it's 90mins or 120mins, so one of my fren popped GQ for FS, he nego and got it for 1.3k, the other one got an aunty, so just ended with massage only, went to Post Laser Disc pub for the night to drink and enjoy, great vibe over there to chill and listen to the live band, played some game with the girls next to our table, had some supper outside the pub (I have to say the grill prawn is expensive) and then went back to rest

Second day, one of my fren has been randomly adding girls nearby from wechat since day 1, one of them when asked for more picture, ended up it's an OKT and received a bunch of pictures lol (2.5k LT 8-3am, 3.5k LT 8-8am), picked 5 numbers and asked OKT to arrange a viewing at 8pm in our hotel, OKT arrived slightly early, brought 6 instead of 5, got some is not the number that we picked, probably not available, so choose one for 3.5k LT, a 19 yo Laos girl with natural C, she can't really communicate in EN/CN, so just used google translate all the way. Kick off with 1s, brown skin syt, can't be grateful enough, not experienced but you will get the poly girlfriend feel, we kissed and cuddled, feel up each other and proceeded missionary, hand up my homework not long after, waited all my other frens to finish their businesses and then we went for dinner with our partners near Kiss Homegarden. After dinner, we went to Barocco at Kiss Homegarden, on stage performance is kinda cater towards older crowd (songs in the 80's), decided to go up to their KTV instead (I have to say their line up there also not bad, went up to 2nd floor, and a bunch of girls sitting at the sofa all around), was feeling hopeless with the ktv system until the staff say we can connect to their wifi then stream video from youtube to the TV (f yeah for smart TV), enjoyed singing until 1am and went back to hotel for business, enjoyed the session, then my girl ask whether she can go back, and I said ok (was suppose to have 1 more shot and until 8am), well I am sextified and worried that I might not sleep well with somebody beside me, she asked for some "meal tips", gave her 200 and send her off to lobby

went to Danok the next day and booked a 2hr massage session from Mutiara, got pretty Laos girl again, B cup, massage was solid, but the fj was kinda SOP, quoted 2.5k, nego to 2.3k (should have asked from 2k), just hang out with frens drinking and chit chatting, and went back the next day
Old 07-06-2023, 07:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HairyCoconut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsai View Post
Had my virgin trip to Hatyai last week, drove in from Malaysia with a group of 4

2 of my frens asked the hotel staff to arrange call in massage, 700 for forgot it's 90mins or 120mins, so one of my fren popped GQ for FS, he nego and got it for 1.3k, the other one got an aunty, so just ended with massage only, went to Post Laser Disc pub for the night to drink and enjoy, great vibe over there to chill and listen to the live band, played some game with the girls next to our table, had some supper outside the pub (I have to say the grill prawn is expensive) and then went back to rest

Second day, one of my fren has been randomly adding girls nearby from wechat since day 1, one of them when asked for more picture, ended up it's an OKT and received a bunch of pictures lol (2.5k LT 8-3am, 3.5k LT 8-8am), picked 5 numbers and asked OKT to arrange a viewing at 8pm in our hotel, OKT arrived slightly early, brought 6 instead of 5, got some is not the number that we picked, probably not available, so choose one for 3.5k LT, a 19 yo Laos girl with natural C, she can't really communicate in EN/CN, so just used google translate all the way. Kick off with 1s, brown skin syt, can't be grateful enough, not experienced but you will get the poly girlfriend feel, we kissed and cuddled, feel up each other and proceeded missionary, hand up my homework not long after, waited all my other frens to finish their businesses and then we went for dinner with our partners near Kiss Homegarden. After dinner, we went to Barocco at Kiss Homegarden, on stage performance is kinda cater towards older crowd (songs in the 80's), decided to go up to their KTV instead (I have to say their line up there also not bad, went up to 2nd floor, and a bunch of girls sitting at the sofa all around), was feeling hopeless with the ktv system until the staff say we can connect to their wifi then stream video from youtube to the TV (f yeah for smart TV), enjoyed singing until 1am and went back to hotel for business, enjoyed the session, then my girl ask whether she can go back, and I said ok (was suppose to have 1 more shot and until 8am), well I am sextified and worried that I might not sleep well with somebody beside me, she asked for some "meal tips", gave her 200 and send her off to lobby

went to Danok the next day and booked a 2hr massage session from Mutiara, got pretty Laos girl again, B cup, massage was solid, but the fj was kinda SOP, quoted 2.5k, nego to 2.3k (should have asked from 2k), just hang out with frens drinking and chit chatting, and went back the next day
Going to hatyai tmr too with a group of 4 also driving via Msia, can I know whats your best experiences/ places or services? Im kinda virgin trip too going to Hatyai and not sure how much cash should be bringing lol thanks in advance
Old 07-06-2023, 07:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
HairyCoconut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsai View Post

im going there similar as ur trip driving in from Msia to hatyai with a group of 4 tomorrow, may i know whats ur best experiences among all the places/services (GFE)? Doing virgin trip there in Hatyai too , thanks in advance
Old 07-06-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!

Hi all,

I am makimg my first solo trip to Hatyai next week, staying there for 6 days.

From what I gather from internet, it seems like most pubs and bars only open in the evening (6pm onwards)? Are there pubs (eg. Pool bars with ladies etc) that start operating from noon-time, like Bangkok?

Also where does office ladies, uni-girls freelancers go hangout, have fun and looking for extra income ?

Thanks
Old 08-06-2023, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyCoconut View Post
im going there similar as ur trip driving in from Msia to hatyai with a group of 4 tomorrow, may i know whats ur best experiences among all the places/services (GFE)? Doing virgin trip there in Hatyai too , thanks in advance
overall I would say I enjoyed my outcall
Old 11-07-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -73 / Power: 0
terryhaw has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blursam View Post
Hi all,

I am makimg my first solo trip to Hatyai next week, staying there for 6 days.

From what I gather from internet, it seems like most pubs and bars only open in the evening (6pm onwards)? Are there pubs (eg. Pool bars with ladies etc) that start operating from noon-time, like Bangkok?

Also where does office ladies, uni-girls freelancers go hangout, have fun and looking for extra income ?

Thanks
not much choice at hatyai bro
Old 12-07-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 9
acewinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by msact View Post
not many choices at hatyai
Old 13-07-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
hafezban deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhafezban deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
My personnel fav changing spot. Not far from Kim Yong Market & Hatyai Clock Tower.
(Attach my previous quote in case someone say I never share info.)
very good rate from this shop
Old 13-07-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
Milkgreentea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Just got back from Hatyai & Songkhla.
Spend 3 nights in Songkhla and 2 nights in Hatyai.

The weather damn hot like skin burning but no haze.
which places can recommend to visit?
Old 14-07-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyCoconut View Post
how was your trip? share share please
Old 14-07-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
ranger141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicx88 View Post
about 12k to 15k THB for 2 night. We also tips the band as very good vibes . Many good song sang and we like it. Go after 11-12 am Thailand time. We went until they closed. All drunk and lazy to tapao gals back. Sleeping is more important.
do you mind share the place bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1