The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!
Re: Questions on gongtao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmots View Post
Some smells/scents can make us very relaxed and thus opened to suggestions or being careless.
Together with a soothing speaking tone, it enhances the effect.
Different people, different scents.
this is true. i have been seduced by girls who look 5/10 but they wore very intoxicating scents. although i got to seed them many times, the relationship won't last because they are just looking for bigger fish. which works for me i guess but its still a dangerous presidence.

that aside, my experience from hearing stories about my peers who were victims of ''love scams'' is they were at a point in their life that they had lots of money but also very lonely, aka moment of vulnerability and a random girl just appears and hook them in. the most tragic ones are the girl never even meet the victims... all the con was done via communication online/mobile.
Old 22-10-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

I see there are a lot of skeptics out there but to my experience, GongTao is real and not to be messed with. You can call it psychology, charisma, hypnosis or even pseudo science but to me it is real.

And some of the masters (those who do it not just for money) do end up harming ppl and they have to pay for it with their own Karma. Hence, its very important to do research on the masters you are consulting with, to make sure they are righteous in nature.

Also, using GongTao is a double bladed sword, if you use it for ill means, you have to pay for it sometime down the road. Better to work towards helping others, rather than using it for evil means like tearing a marriage apart.

When I was very little, my mom actually consulted a Medium to help with her marriage. However, she unfortunately consulted someone who was evil and I saw things a child should never have seen. It really fucked with my mind and I'm living with the aftermath of those experiences.

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 23-10-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1051 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

To begin with, need not connect the two, chionging and GT. As long as you pay what's agreed, don't make empty promises trying to bs ans make the gals think you are single, eligible and are wanting to marry them.
If it's just pure commercial deal, why would the gals bother to cast GT on you? Those who go to the extent to engage a GT master to do that, must be a love turn hate.
As for those who don't believe in GT and other black magic, if you think science is everything, good luck. Human brain if is so good, why the scientists to date can't find a real cure to Covid and stop it all? Not even able to find the root cause that caused it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1