The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-05-2024, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Only if french, CIP, BBJ and everything without asking you for extra $$$. In addition, when you go massage, she auto french you and suck your didi hungrily automatically. This will all confirm she really likes you. Wanting to have a relationship or not is another question. But she def like s you if those stuff happened without $$$. I know cos I am guo lai ren.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks View Post
Guys is it true that if the ML willing to give me french kisses means she also like u? Or just because i am just another important customer?
Old 13-05-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In love with ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
So frenching is like mutual tongue thing. Aus kiss imagine the other party also stick something out
Australian kiss is also mutual tongue fighting ah. You lick her ass, she lick yours.

You know the national chant for Australia or not? AUSSIE! AUSSIE! AUSSIE! Nah beh the same AUSSIE sound when viewed from the Cantonese language is acutally an accurate description of the Australian kiss.
Old 13-05-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 3
jhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern View Post
So frenching is like mutual tongue thing. Aus kiss imagine the other party also stick something out
Yeah, something brown or black sticks out eventually.

Like the previous poster says, we chant Aussie Aussie Aussie (pronounced O-si O-si O-si) while we do it.
Old 13-05-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
Mavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of lightMavericks is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Re: In love with ML

Thank u guys....
Old 13-05-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebornboy View Post
Any advice?
they are only here for the money bro. stop seeing her and find someone else.
Old 13-05-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 5
Laker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Nope only french kiss nia..until her lipstick all gone...bought her gold necklace nice flowers...guess i am damn stupid ..
She very sayang me...but always finish the session..the messaging always very cold ..until i wanna make appointment then will message.
Haha bro then you are better off finding an actual gf which will cost around the same price.

Last edited by Laker; 13-05-2024 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Sensitive comment
Old 14-05-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 826 / Power: 15
Compass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to beholdCompass is a splendid one to behold

So Aus kissing is done lying on the sides ?
Can't see how its done traditional 69 top bottom style.
Old 14-05-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compass View Post
either will do. side 69 more forgiving tho,
traditional 69 riming not for the big belly yah
Old 14-05-2024, 12:30 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 3
jhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjhoho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compass View Post
In case it wasn't obvious, this is totally made up la, 69 ass rim need really long neck. Also, ass rim is not for everyone, even the aussies.
Old 14-05-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
jasoncj03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjasoncj03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Guys is it true that if the ML willing to give me french kisses means she also like u? Or just because i am just another important customer?
Of course not 😅 they will do same thing to other guy . Not only u bro . Maybe if they kiss u but for free . Its mean they like u 😀
Old 17-05-2024, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 15
dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!dman19 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
I think I simply met my kryptonite.

From the very first time she gave me an FJ, I was hooked. I don't think she ever meant to trap me, I actively pursued her after that very first unforgettable FJ session, I simply can't get enough of her.
Same here, I am simply hooked to the sex I am getting from her. But I am clear that I am not in love with her, its consensual pleasure. I just tell myself to enjoy the moment.
Old 17-05-2024, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
Andyaeria is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
Same here, I am simply hooked to the sex I am getting from her. But I am clear that I am not in love with her, its consensual pleasure. I just tell myself to enjoy the moment.
it would be great if you could keep control bro
but some men who are too emotional fall in love and bring misery
Old 17-05-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 8
ghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud ofghostcow has much to be proud of

My ML in love with me but I only see her as transactional ML. Feels a bit stressful with all the hints of going steady and marriage.
Old 17-05-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 23
LongReach deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLongReach deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
My ML in love with me but I only see her as transactional ML. Feels a bit stressful with all the hints of going steady and marriage.
U sure she love u ? Not because like what u saiy , trick for transaction
Old 17-05-2024, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10423 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasoncj03 View Post
Maybe if they kiss u but for free . Its mean they like u ��
I wonder if our partners will still kiss us if we tell them to go dutch? Life..

IOU - JL,Twintowers,waikeekee,NorthEast,Honestcrook
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1