The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2024, 12:24 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞NICHA💞💞CUTIE PINT SIZE BKK EROTIC PRO-B2B MASSEUR; BBBJ, CIM,DT

N I C H A

Nicha hailed from BKK as one of the sweetest Erotic B2B Masseur, thus a session with her gets you not only erotism, but sweet goodness!

Name: Nicha
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-27-38 (Natural)
Height: 159cm
Weight: 52kg
Skin Tone: Sun-Kissed
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB CIM B2B MASSAGE

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Tarma Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Below

WhatsApp: Click Here
Telegram: FoxyThai Channel
Operating Hours: 10am to 2am
Old 16-06-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞NICHA💞💞CUTIE PINT SIZE BKK EROTIC PRO-B2B MASSEUR; BBBJ, CIM,DT

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by totti69 View Post
Name: Nicha
Stable: FoxyThai

OKT: 11/10 always able to handle last min requests.

Looks: 8/10 (Big eyes. Look like Malay)

Body: 8/10 (Not big boobs but i can suck all into my mouth. Shapely ass)

Shower: B2B rub all over. Use my kkj n rub against her body also.

DFK: This is really my best in 2024. Tongue fight. Not play play type really like very gian u.

Bbbj:11/10. Was so chaotic then I shoot liao.

Fj: nil. Didn't manage to reach that part.

Gfe: 10/10. Is a feel can't explain

Overall : Very good. Will rtf if I can get the slot after this review.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumper96 View Post
Nicha from FoxyThai

Very natural, her gfe is maxed out. Tbh highest I've met. Everything was smooth and felt so natural, got a sense of humor too.

Otherwise v accommodating she has no complains in every posn and anything done.

Bj was one of the most memorable ones when she doesn't teeth but it happens a little bit just a heads up.

Will rtf if got time

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntHunter View Post
Foxy thai

Nicha
Looks like photo
Can converse in English but don’t expect super high level.
Nice eyes with cute smile
Very service oriented and can speak well.
She is funny and will not be bored.
Tonguefu is awesome with cim
Not for boobs and tight abs lover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluekai View Post
FR for Nicha from FoxyThai

OKT: replied fast, recommended the above based on my preferences.
Looks: almost exact as same in photos posted
Boobs: damn suckable with protruding nips
Frenching: we spoke more french than her basic english, from lips to tongue. My mouth was practically on hers ever since the shower.

From the soaping b2b in the shower, we already kiss as if you meet your gf after so long.
After we dried and went to bed, ahe saddled me and if I thought she was hungry in the shower, she was starving in the bedroom. My lips and my tongue got eaten, and vice versa. She gave me a BBBJ as she goes down, but it’s hard (no pun intended) to find someone who can give a DT for me ah (Though tbh i don’t have alot of size comparison so I who am I to say if FLs really meant if I’m big right hahaha)

Reciprocated with a 69, and I told her I can’t liao, let’s fuck. But sadly, thats where my fun ends coz her pussy was damn tight. Her blowjob almost made me cum, but i thought can still tahan for the first fuck. But nope, cum in first few thrusts.

But nvm, got another shot to try. So throughout the next hour or so, her gfe was great, and if we are not conversing in english, we were conversing in french, until my cock got damn hard again, so round 2! But again, too excited lah so only did missionary.

Ps coz no photos to complement the above, but definitely one to lookout for if you are into DFK, painting, and a good GFE from start to end.

Rtf: Don’t think my schedule would allow but if I managed to get one slot in the next 2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy82 View Post
FR for Nicha of FoxyThai:
OKT: good response and give clear instruction

Nicha:
First sight very pretty lady in black lingerie. Similar to photo (abit dark skin), small body frame with proportional boobs and ass! Haha.. her gfe is very strong, hold hands and lead to her room, once in room we FDK till almost rape her on the spot! ��. Managed to stop for shower (my mouth kanna raped but I raped back haha). Shower time we also kissed passionately, action starts as we feel each other and she b2b me. In room, again passionate kissing. Very easily will to warm up to you.
All the time she will really take care of my needs and she know what I need, very attentive. Managed 2 shots in one hour( I normally hard to cum second time so this alone speaks well of her service).

BBBJ: 8.5/10
FJ: 9/10 (I Onli like missionary haha)
Painting: yes (what I like the most)
DFK: overloaded! Unable to calculate (90% of the time We DFK)
GFE: Gao Gao
Overall: 9+/10
No regrets choosing Nicha! Very gf feeling.
RTF: must and will find time!
This is my honest FR, thanks for reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4lt View Post
FR for Nicha from FoxyThai

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=989898

OKT : Without fail respond very fast
Looks : Same as pics look like those local malay girl you just wanna hookup with
Body : Small size but the highlight is her bodacious ass that makes you grab and spank automatically
Bj : Started off teasing then licking around the shaft followed by her taking it in her mouth leaving trails of her luscious saliva plus she will dt if you stroke her face and also suck on each balls
FJ : Started off with painting then she pulled me in rubbing her body against mine grinding her pussy against my member slowly slides in and the action takes off naturally as she will rub her legs on you if she's underneath or if she's on top she will make your body tingle with the stroke of her gentle fingers
GFE : Best description would be like a long time girlfriend that you haven't met in a long time and also her b2b will make your blood flow down south to make you turn on even more plus she's not checking the time to rush her service, in other words her service is quite pse worthy
RTF : Will definitely do before she leaves and if possible I'll try to tarma with Pammy as well if possible

Last edited by FoxyThai; Yesterday at 10:43 AM.
Old 16-06-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞NICHA💞💞CUTIE PINT SIZE BKK EROTIC PRO-B2B MASSEUR; BBBJ, CIM,DT

Last edited by FoxyThai; 22-06-2024 at 12:41 PM.
Old 16-06-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 17-06-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-06-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-06-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-06-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-06-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-06-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 17-06-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-06-2024, 01:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-06-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-06-2024, 10:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 18-06-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1