The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2024, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16275 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My memory with a PRC factory worker or so I thought…

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
My latest update Sexting portions I was the one really to have blue balls!
Thanks, for sharing. Ups you for the great effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Haha... she teased till u blue balls,at least u will get to unload into her ...
🤣
Agree with you 🤣
Old 24-06-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Haha... she teased till u blue balls,at least u will get to unload into her ...
🤣
Very perceptive!

But alas the story is also coming to a close. So better start taking bets how many times I can unload into her.
Old 24-06-2024, 09:42 AM
Samster

okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Part 20: The Reunion

The time had come. Never would I imagine it would come so quickly. L shared that she would come back to Singapore for maybe a few weeks. She mentioned that she was working things out with the other Singapore guy. I was elated yet a wave of jealousy swept over me. So L was coming back to Singapore not because of me but because of a possible future she sees with another guy.

“Snap out of this negative thought!” I thought to myself as I gave my head a whack. I have never promised L a future together so it was definitely fair that she had the right to see other guys on the side and pursue a future with them. I was definitely a side dish, one that could satisfy her sexually and maybe sooth her emotions, but not a permanent option. It was only fair, that was what I told myself.

L told me the exact date she would come to Singapore. In fact, she would spend the first few days with the guy and told me she could meet me on the side a few days after. Better than not meeting at all, I suppose.

And so I waited, and waited until the date of her arrival in Singapore.

L: 他没来

Me: Huh?

L: 他没来机场接我

I immediately gave her number a call. L’s voice on the other line was cracking under her sobs as she told me she was alone at Changi Airport. She had just touched down and the guy was not there and his phone was unreachable. That bastard! Those were my thoughts as I racked my head what to do. I told L I would come down to fetch her.

As I hastily scanned the huge terminal looking out for L, I caught her sitting at a corner away from everybody. She was distinguishable with her jet black hair and her sunglasses on indoors that was clearly hiding her puffy crying eyes. I came forward to her and she reached out to hug me.

Our hug lasted a while as time seemingly stood still. I have not embraced her like this in quite a while. In between sobs, she said that she did not know what to do now. I was also quite confused but nevertheless I suggested we have a meal nearby at the airport before I would send her to her hotel. L mentioned that she did not even book a hotel as she had anticipated to be staying with the guy. Fuck I was furious when I heard this.

I immediately booked a hotel for L. Wasn’t anything fancy but a budget option in town for the night first. It was only until we sat down to eat that L calmed down a bit. But she was still visibly upset and did not say much. I drove her to the hotel after our meal and helped with her luggage up. Just as I was done, L turned to me swiftly, her lips pursed and thanking me profusely.

Then in a soft whisper, L muttered ”今晚陪我好不好?”

I did not need much coaxing to her invitation, yet that was not entirely on my mind as I was still pissed with that bastard of a guy. Sure I was horny but I was angry as well. But no time to keep staying angry. Focus!

L led my hand into the room as we embraced in a slow dance. I gazed at her and softly touched her cheek. Her tears had already smudged her eye makeup yet she was still beautiful to me. L returned my gaze and reached forward to kiss me. Our kisses soon turned into full fletch heavy frenching as we have not tasted each other in months.

I reached out to peel her dress away as I admired her boobs and fair skin again. It was one thing to view it on a phone screen and overseas but another to have L stand naked in the flesh right now. I gently suckled on her nipples and latched onto it like a hungry baby. It was a mildly salty taste perhaps due to her long flight and accumulated sweat yet it was so sweet to me. L was moaning through my ear as I continued my frenzied attack on her sweaty boobs. She frantically reached under my T-shirt to help me remove it before it was her turn to attack my nipples. Turns out she was just as hungry for my sweaty little boobies. It was not long until we had fully stripped off our clothes and we took a moment to fully embrace each other in the nude before we instinctively headed for the bed.

I can’t remember how long time passed but that night was memorable. We slowly took the time to explore each other’s bodies as if we were lovers reunited. I must have tasted her every nook and cranny and she must have licked my every orifice possible. We were that hungry. When L took my cock into my mouth, it was invigorating. Seems like she had learned how to give a good long slow BBBJ. It was a long slow sensual motion along the entire shaft before using her tongue to flicker on my cock head. I wondered if it was because of months of serving white cock in Australia that she had gotten so good.

We wrestled with each other on the bed and I ended up on top of L. My hardened cock easily slipped into her wet pussy as she groaned in pleasure. Her pussy was still as warm and comfortable as I remembered. It was a sense of familiarity between us. I steadied my rhythm of thrusting my cock into her as I took the time to savour her. With every thrust I went in, L whimpered with pleasure. She drew me in to kiss her.

L then whispered to me “我来上你”.

It has been some time since she took the initiative and our bodies rolled over to lotus sitting position before she straddled me in cowgirl. L rocked back and forth on my cock as she was rubbing her own breasts. The view I had was glorious and I could not help but feel that L enjoyed putting up that little show in cowgirl mode. Was it something she learnt in Australia? I knew previously cowgirl was not really a position L excelled in. She would get tired fast. Hence I was somewhat impressed by her newfound stamina. That must have been some training in Australia. Funny though, as soon as that thought went to my head, L collapsed onto me exhausted. We burst out laughing as it was similar as before. She got tired real fast again in cowgirl but props to her for lasting a bit longer than usual. She giggled as I squeezed her butt and continued thrusting upwards to aid her. I then whispered to her to get on all fours. It was our favourite position.

I got behind L and easily plugged her hole with a swift stroke. L let out a loud gasp as I gradually picked up the pace. My cock was like a piston, plowing into her with ease. The smooth and slippery feeling was heavenly. Her meaty butt was on full display again as it served as a comfortable cushion against the thrust of my groin. For a while I tried to keep myself distracted as I wanted this moment to last longer. My mind first wandered to the hotel room where I silently noted that the damn mirror was in the cupboard hence no standing mirror for our fun. I then tried to just tune out every other sound such as L’s moans as I focused on the steady rhythm of the “piak piak” sound we were making with our loins. I then could not help but think about the many cocks L must have had in Australia before that threw me over the edge and I erupted everything deep into L. That had to be weeks worth of cum I have saved up for her.

Sated, we took a moment to catch our breaths. By now L was in prone position and I was behind her with my cock still buried in her pussy and no doubt twitching and still dribbling out cum. There was a brief moment of silence as our sweaty bodies remained intertwined before I withdrew and collapsed onto the bed beside L. She then leaned over to cuddle with me. I did not know how long we cuddled until our sense of peace was broken by the ringing of L’s phone.

To be continued…
Old 26-06-2024, 01:24 PM
Samster

Part 21: The Goodbye (Finale)

Turns out the phone call was from L’s son of a bitch of a boyfriend. L gasped as she quickly got out of the bed and took the call. It was as if she had changed her demeanour, speaking softly into the phone. Perhaps ashamed of what we were doing or whatever emotions that were running through her head, I just could not tell what she was thinking. I thought she would have been more upset at her boyfriend.

I admired the silhouette of her naked body as she stood aside by the balcony window taking the call. As I could not wrap my head around the situation, I reached forward to hug L from the back. I had a good mind to purposedly disturb her while she was taking the call. L turned over to me, giving me a cheeky face before putting her finger on my lips, imploring me to keep quiet. “Shhhh!” I gently pulled her to lie down on the bed as she resumed her conversation with her boyfriend.

The conversation was frankly entertaining. As I sometimes took the chance to purposedly disturb L’s nipples during her phone conversation on the bed, my thoughts did go crazy a bit. The guy actually called to apologize and said he had something on. Then it was more promises of nothing but I could see L’s eyes actually glinting as she took in more of the guy’s words. Like I said entertaining but as a fellow bastard myself, I knew all the tricks and little signals and mis-directions the guy was giving. L was completely taken in by this guy. He even promised to meet her the next day. I sighed to myself as I was unsure how things would play out from here.

After L ended the call, she had a serious chat with me about the guy. We lay in bed naked as she poured her heart out. I decided to keep quiet and listen to her woes as I was seriously unsure what she was thinking and frankly anything I said or tried to advise was probably not going to go down well with her. I think the fantastical part was this guy also promised he would move to Australia with her as well.

I told her to just go with the flow and see where life takes us. L nodded.

L: 你嘴巴真甜. 很会哄人家

Me: 我嘴巴甜, 从你妹妹舔来的

L laughed at my joke.

By then we were seated face to face on the bed as we were chatting away like old friends. I was more aroused and amused with the fact that L was casually talking about her boyfriend and all this time my cum was clearly flowing out from her pussy. L looked down and saw my cock was starting to get hard again. Then I am guessing she recalled my light joke about licking her sweet pussy. She bit her lips gently and leaned forward to kiss me. Seems like she was taking my advice about going with the flow literally. She was ready to milk me dry and I was ready to add to the flow of cum into her pussy.

We proceeded for another two rounds that night. But deep in my heart, I knew that the end was approaching. I had a feeling L shared my sentiments and wanted it badly as well. So I too followed my own advice to go with the flow. Every kiss, every stroke, every thrust, every moan, every lewd noise our privates were making and every drop of cum I emptied deep into L, I wanted to take in the moment and savour it all with her, imprinting them into our memories.

Tonight and just for tonight, L was mine, as I was hers. She would forget about her worries with her boyfriend while I would let go of my jealousy and my sexual longing for her as we ascended to sexual nirvana together.

As I expected, throughout the next 3 weeks, L was mostly hanging out with her boyfriend in Singapore. I managed to meet her another one more time on the weekend when the boyfriend was “away”. It started to feel as if I were some backup side dish booty call. Not that I minded, but still as a human, there’s definitely a bit of jealousy in me. I also learnt that the boyfriend was one paranoid fucker and would check her phone as well. That definitely did not bode well as I could be exposed eventually.

But still it was the feeling of meeting up with an old lover and that sexual rush of dopamine as L was crying out my name while I was furiously pounding her. It was a forbidden rush of satisfaction as I was releasing spurts after spurts of my thick cum into the warm depths of another man’s girlfriend. That feeling was indescribable and I never had such strong feelings before and certainly not with my ex-es. But somehow with L, we were casting aside all inhibitions and just enjoying what remaining time we had left.

The coup de grace came with a text message from L.

“亲! 很高兴茫茫人海中能够认识你.我打算陪他回澳州.我们也不要这样见面了.谢谢你这一年的照顾. ”

It was a bittersweet moment. I knew it had to end this way. I replied her with my well wishes.

Subsequently on holidays I would text her festive greetings but I received no reply until a few months later I saw that she scrubbed off her douyin and some social media accounts. Seems like she really wanted a clean break in Australia. In the end, I also was not sure which guy she ended up with.

And there it was, a little personal story that happened years ago. That year was indeed quite a ride and I must admit L did leave many happy memories for me. I still do wonder if one day I would ever receive an unknown text number from L again, rekindling our passion. Ah but this silly old man can only dream.

The END
Old 26-06-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

I received PMs from some of you guys throughout the last few weeks. Some encouraging, some quite nasty doubting the story and of course some asking who L is. To all these, firstly I want to thank everybody who has been supportive and stuck to the end of the story. Of course no way I would ever reveal who L is.

As for the rest, all I have to say is the internet is a big place. You are free to view this as my personal story or as horse shit ramblings of an old man. If this has somehow aided in your masturbation fantasy then I think I have played my part.

The usual disclaimer as always applies: "This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

With that, peace out and do up my points if you all have enjoyed my story.

I will be seeing all of you back at the Cat III thread.
Old 26-06-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 20
CoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud ofCoolBlack has much to be proud of

Great writing and thanks for sharing.
This inspires me to share my life story somewhat....maybe I will soon.
Cheers!
Old 26-06-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
creakydoodle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of the only few stories that actually has an end. Thanks okcieMon for the awesome story! Upped you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1