The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jokeming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Armpit Fetish

Anyone here have fetish of fucking while the woman arm is raise in missionary position.
Old 21-06-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Armpit Fetish

There are existing threads on armpits
But ya, i did tried before. My petite ex ML quitted the scene 2 years ago, in which I did meet up with her outside weekly. In missionary position, i did lift both her arms up. Can even see the wet patches on her underarm in which I have smelled, lick and suck on them during the foreplay. Erotic much. And furthermore she’s the type who don’t like to keep changing positions lol. Pump all the way in missionary and at times only switch to standing doggy to admire her slim back while sucking and licking her back
Old 21-06-2024, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Captain69er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokeming View Post
Anyone here have fetish of fucking while the woman arm is raise in missionary position.
yes definitely. visual arousal. but the hands raised is not like forcing. more like she raise in enjoyment. my arousal comes from seeing the girl enjoying the sex.
Old 22-06-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 15
dman19 is a glorious beacon of lightdman19 is a glorious beacon of lightdman19 is a glorious beacon of lightdman19 is a glorious beacon of lightdman19 is a glorious beacon of lightdman19 is a glorious beacon of light

Haha yes! provided that armpit is shaved
Old 23-06-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
SoulLessIce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman19 View Post
Haha yes! provided that armpit is shaved
oh yes! lol! i cannot imagine licking armpit not shaved OMG!!! the though of it already disgust me!

but then again ah, some of us ok to go lick unshaven pussy LOL!!!!
Old 24-06-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Yah and u lick it hehehe shiok
Old 24-06-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 15
dman19 is a glorious beacon of lightdman19 is a glorious beacon of lightdman19 is a glorious beacon of lightdman19 is a glorious beacon of lightdman19 is a glorious beacon of lightdman19 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulLessIce View Post
oh yes! lol! i cannot imagine licking armpit not shaved OMG!!! the though of it already disgust me!

but then again ah, some of us ok to go lick unshaven pussy LOL!!!!
I think unshaven pussy is ok. I can accept that. Many girls below are not shaven. But those with overgrown forest should do some trimming maintenance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1