The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 21-06-2024, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
LookingForJob is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
For photos of Jesse Bukit Merah, PM me.
hi bro can share ctc / photo ?
Old 21-06-2024, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ApexLoser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited M**i today, my first FR:

K*k*
I took full package
Looks: Petite and cute, discount 15% from photos.
Height: 160
Boobs: A... great for small boobs lover nice to zhut, she very proactive, automatically bring it to my face.
GFE: 9/10 Quite chatty, very nice to talk to, post action gave me lots of cuddling like dont want me to go.
BBBJ: 8/10
69: 10/10, can tell she very wet when painting and she goes deep on my dick.
DFK: 8/10, even post action still giving me
FJ: 9/10, very tight and wet, started cowgirl then ended 狗狗. Her moans are too arousing also... She is very petite and slim, great for bros who likes very petite girls.

She is very light! Like 43 kg or something, I could carry her up with one arm. She is still quite new, hope bros can support her more!

Damage: 1b1r+2b, usually 3b, but she give discount depending on person I think, so YMMV
Old 21-06-2024, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1032 / Power: 15
belvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
Dont think so. Visited A*E* first time saw her seating at the counter. She shared that not much appointment.

Guess is due to school holiday and she return the same time as L*** from Eunos outlet. till now i am not able to book L*** but lucky i have W & Y for my shuangfei bubble bath came out a very very happy man
June is quiet for her due to holidays. Said that she should not come back until Jul.

Quiet schedule is good for me though. Got new experience since she was free. Ymmv
Old 22-06-2024, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 7
Toraro is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToraro is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToraro is a living Saint! - you won't find betterToraro is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline2228 View Post
Bro can share contact pls!
Amazing review! Got me excited, can share ctc pls. Looking for steamy dfk session
Old 22-06-2024, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 1
sharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharingic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
Great forum bro.

I ever went to the shop but I felt TT looks rather meaty and quite milf. Maybe it was early in the morning and she has not put on make-up.

I quickly skipped.
TT one of the ones that really appeal to me. Her looks okok nia to me, but she very chatty, and not those like trying to break the ice kind, she just naturally can hold a conversation kind. Very good masseur too, definitely got undergo extensive training that kind of skilful. And that is why there's a saying that says one man's meat is another man's poison, altho I'm not a fan of her flat chest I really dig her wide hips. The moment she take off her clothes I was rock hard, her big ass and wide hips were really accentuated by her relatively slim waist. Pumped her 大屁股 very very hard in doggy style. Can't wait for her to be back man

Last edited by sharingic; 22-06-2024 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 22-06-2024, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Lemonseed9990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingic View Post
TT one of the ones that really appeal to me. Her looks okok nia to me, but she very chatty, and not those like trying to break the ice kind, she just naturally can hold a conversation kind. Very good masseur too, definitely got undergo extensive training that kind of skilful. And that is why there's a saying that says one man's meat is another man's poison, altho I'm not a fan of her flat chest I really di her wide hips. The moment she take off her clothes I was rock hard, her big ass and wide hips were really accentuated by her relatively slim waist. Pumped her 大屁股 very very hard in doggy style. Can't wait for her to be back man
Likewise bro, I think the personality attraction is just as important as the physical one.

Reminded me to drop her a note to up her undergarment game the next time I book her
Old 22-06-2024, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexLoser View Post

K*k*
I took full package
Boobs: A... great for small boobs lover nice to zhut, she very proactive, automatically bring it to my face.
GFE: 9/10 Quite chatty, very nice to talk to, post action gave me lots of cuddling like dont want me to go.
FJ: 9/10, very tight and wet, started cowgirl then ended 狗狗. Her moans are too arousing also... She is very petite and slim, great for bros who likes very petite girls.

She is very light! Like 43 kg or something, I could carry her up with one arm. She is still quite new, hope bros can support her more!

Damage: 1b1r+2b, usually 3b, but she give discount depending on person I think, so YMMV
You think too much lah.. this joint full top up has always been 2b. K*k* or who asked you for 3B before?
Old 22-06-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1244 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Was there recently, entrance plus full service is 3B. Anything more is up to individual tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
You think too much lah.. this joint full top up has always been 2b. K*k* or who asked you for 3B before?
Old 22-06-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

seems some new massage shop will be opening soon up the hill to create competition for Qu33n and Mina.

Saw the small shop just renovated early June. it closed for now probably waiting license. 'Candy Crush, unisex beauty solution'. Setup like a fj shop with 3 massage chair infront, a partition door behind.
Old 22-06-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2831 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newsasap View Post
Heard bugis Anna had moved to Redhill, anybody visited her recently?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihaveonly14cm View Post
Anna said she will be started working at the end of this month @ bukit merah. Any bro manage to book her beforehand?
Just making a wild guess if she will will be operating up the hill
Old 22-06-2024, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Was there recently, entrance plus full service is 3B. Anything more is up to individual tip.
room (+1R) vs curtain.
Old 22-06-2024, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ApexLoser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drifter1999 View Post
Oh she initially asked for 3b, guess I got baited, thanks bro for letting me know.
Old 22-06-2024, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Just making a wild guess if she will will be operating up the hill
Up the hill is a good location for super happy. First go for chicken then go for famous chicken rice the coffeeshop is a hangout place for the guys who report directly to prime minister's office though
Old 22-06-2024, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aztech18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApexLoser View Post

K*k*
I took full package

Old 23-06-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Lonzai is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
PM me then we chat from there
Sent message
Advert Space Available