The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 21-06-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 8
Thisisit123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThisisit123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Recently purchased queenroxy tele channel but the link she gave me cant access. Wechat her but no reply leh, anyone had the same encounter?
Old 21-06-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
philteh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
With coco gone, it's a really dry month compared to last month when 4 international dommes visited us.
Still have Mistress Qi and OMM.
Old 21-06-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
With coco gone, it's a really dry month compared to last month when 4 international dommes visited us.
a
All these PRC mistress are more affordable and worth the money. 2 sessions still cheaper han one session of the local dommes.
Anyway OMM will be on leave from 24 July to 12 August and hopefully visiting mistress Su is around to fill up the gap...
Old 22-06-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
serf0000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Part 2

After Mistress was done, she removed her hand from my head, wiped, and put on her panties. She stood next to me and looked at me who had drops of her nectar on my face, and said, "You're too dirty to be anywhere else but the toilet. Stay there, I'll need you later," she said while pointing to a corner of the bathroom. I thought the session was over, but my status to Mistress remained as a toilet, so I curled up obediently in the corner of the bathroom. Mistress looked at me satisfied, turned around and went out, closing the bathroom door.

Not knowing when Mistress would come in again, I didn't dare to wipe off her nectar from my face. I waited obediently, wondering if I could still drink anymore given my now full stomach. I heard Mistress watching TV outside, and from time to time sending voice messages. Mistress' voice was sweet and delightful, and kept me fantasizing about various scenes of being trained by her. It was not too long before I heard the sound of her high heels nearing, and my mind returned to reality.

The door opened, and Mistress walked in. She looked at me condescendingly and said, "I want to use the toilet." I knew the time had come for me to perform my function again so I quickly knelt down and stuck out my tongue like a dog waiting for its owner to feed it.

I didn’t know what posture to adopt and knelt there awkwardly before Mistress grabbed my hair and pushed me back against the wall. That forced me to change my posture from kneeling to squatting, before I eventually lost my balance and sat against the wall. Mistress straddled both sides of my body and began to take off her panties. I understood what she was thinking and quickly adjusted my height. At the same time, I raised my head and opened my mouth wide. Mistress seemed very satisfied with my initiative this time. She patted my face gently and gave me a big smile. With her panties off, she raised one foot and stepped on my shoulder. This gesture really surprised me. I quickly adjusted the position of my head and mouth again so that I could accurately receive her golden nectar. When the first stream started, I realized that this position was really difficult. I was immobile because Mistress was stepping on my shoulders, and I had to stretch my head and mouth forward and downward with all my strength to drink but it was still possible. A lot of Mistress' nectar did end up directly on my chest as I failed to reach it and I was afraid of being punished for wasting Mistress' nectar. I eventually resorted to sticking out my tongue and drink half-licking and half-sucking.

When Mistress was finally done, I realised Mistress must have drank a lot of water earlier, but a lot of it ended up on my body. I wondered if Mistress would be angry and did not dare to look up. Suprisingly, she said "Go take a shower," in a very gentle and warm voice.
Thanks for the sharing. Does she wipe herself with toilet paper and make you eat it (like in her videos) or she allows you to clean her?
Old 23-06-2024, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
lojacker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know the price of shi shi and Yang Yang? The ad only shows price for massage.

Also Xiao Qi and princess Yan are the same person right?
Old 23-06-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 2
MywifelovesbigD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMywifelovesbigD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMywifelovesbigD is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Is Coco gone for good?
Old 23-06-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILWP View Post
All bros pse endure. Mistress Su just Wechat me she is coming to Singapore in July.

Need to save my cum and $ so that i can serve her.
Wow nice. Which part of July?
I just checked my WeChat but Mistress Su didn’t announce anything yet.

However, Mistress Huan did reply me saying she might come SG for one last time because she’s moving to China permanently after this year.
Old 23-06-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by serf0000 View Post
Thanks for the sharing. Does she wipe herself with toilet paper and make you eat it (like in her videos) or she allows you to clean her?
Nope, she did neither with me but you can enquire with her if you are interested.

I didn’t request for it so I’m not sure whether she allows or doesn’t.
Old 23-06-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
johnmo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmo View Post
Part 3.
Part 4.

SM Carma (Rei) - http://www.carma.jp/c_list.php
Twitter: https://x.com/reichan_smcarma?t=vIH6...Zycc9k2bA&s=09

Chose her as she is tall and her pictures weren't blurred. She looked about 85% like her pics. This store allows pussy and ass licking, thus it won't be a strict mistress kind.

Rei is friendly and able to accommodate to my request (msg her on line beforehand with translator). There are many costume to select as well. She can also do public humiliation if you like. She leashed me and bring me out of the hotel room, but I wasn't comfortable thus when we just exited the room, I told her that I wanted to go back.

With her, it satisfied my fetish of licking a mistress to orgasm. It took some time (after awhile, I told her that I wanted her to cum and asked what is her favourite position for me to lick) but can feel that she really enjoy and able to finish it.

The best thing is that after the session, she actually stayed for about 45-60mins to chat. I think although she is new, she is open to try alot of things, she is tall, and can do fighting as well, thus for people who are not so hardcore, she is a good option.
Old 23-06-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ILWP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nope, she did neither with me but you can enquire with her if you are interested.

I didn’t request for it so I’m not sure whether she allows or doesn’t.

If u r referring to Mistress Su, then I am quite sure she won't allow slave's tongue to touch her pussy. Cos I have been pleading with her for years to worship her pussy, but always get rejected.

Maybe for those bros who are younger and more handsome, she will allow. And if any bro has the honour to clean her, pse share here.

Back to her actual date of arriving, I also have no idea. Most likely she has nor fixed yet.
Old 23-06-2024, 04:44 PM
Samster

With her, it satisfied my fetish of licking a mistress to orgasm. It took some time (after awhile, I told her that I wanted her to cum and asked what is her favourite position for me to lick) but can feel that she really enjoy and able to finish it.

The best thing is that after the session, she actually stayed for about 45-60mins to chat. I think although she is new, she is open to try alot of things, she is tall, and can do fighting as well, thus for people who are not so hardcore, she is a good option.[/QUOTE]

bro, glad that you also like to worship Mistress's pussy to orgasm. I especially like to kneel down and lick her, and hear her moans when she comes. It makes me feel very submissive, and my dick is not worthy for her. Only my tongue can make her cum.

So far i have mixed fortune. Most PRC mistress (except Mistress Su) allow pussy worship. I have worshiped Mistress Coco and An Er before. Mistress Kathy (Vietnamese) also allow pussy worship. In fact, I think she enjoys slaves licking her pussy. Unfortunately she has retired years ago.

As for local dom, I have only served Goddess Xenia before. She also does not allow pussy worship. In fact, when she rewards her golden nectar, I need to blindfold. Cant see her gorgeous pussy!

Any bros here can provide more info on those Mistress that can allow pussy worship?
Old 23-06-2024, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmo View Post
Part 4.

SM Carma (Rei) - http://www.carma.jp/c_list.php
Twitter: https://x.com/reichan_smcarma?t=vIH6...Zycc9k2bA&s=09

Chose her as she is tall and her pictures weren't blurred. She looked about 85% like her pics. This store allows pussy and ass licking, thus it won't be a strict mistress kind.

Rei is friendly and able to accommodate to my request (msg her on line beforehand with translator). There are many costume to select as well. She can also do public humiliation if you like. She leashed me and bring me out of the hotel room, but I wasn't comfortable thus when we just exited the room, I told her that I wanted to go back.

The best thing is that after the session, she actually stayed for about 45-60mins to chat. I think although she is new, she is open to try alot of things, she is tall, and can do fighting as well, thus for people who are not so hardcore, she is a good option.
bro, glad that you also like to worship Mistress's pussy to orgasm. I especially like to kneel down and lick her, and hear her moans when she comes. It makes me feel very submissive, and my dick is not worthy for her. Only my tongue can make her cum.

So far i have mixed fortune. Most PRC mistress (except Mistress Su) allow pussy worship. I have worshiped Mistress Coco and An Er before. Mistress Kathy (Vietnamese) also allow pussy worship. In fact, I think she enjoys slaves licking her pussy. Unfortunately she has retired years ago.

As for local dom, I have only served Goddess Xenia before. She also does not allow pussy worship. In fact, when she rewards her golden nectar, I need to blindfold. Cant see her gorgeous pussy!

Any bros here can provide more info on those Mistress that can allow pussy worship?
Old 23-06-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILWP View Post

Kathy is famous for that because she wasn’t really skilled in SM at all and this was her easiest way out. Absolutely stunning girl back then but no skills.

Jane was the first mistress that asked me to do it but I’m hesitant because I once caught UTI from a clubbing girl.
Old 23-06-2024, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
patcool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Kathy is famous for that because she wasn’t really skilled in SM at all and this was her easiest way out. Absolutely stunning girl back then but no skills.
Ya, really brings back good memories. Used to have both Kathy and a local japanese, forgotten her name (half local half jap) in the past. Hope they are doing good now. Any bro have their contacts?
Old 23-06-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by patcool View Post
Ya, really brings back good memories. Used to have both Kathy and a local japanese, forgotten her name (half local half jap) in the past. Hope they are doing good now. Any bro have their contacts?
Keiko?

Similarly good looking but also lacked skills imo.
Was fun to chat and hangout with as an ah lian.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1