The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Dynamic23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Orchard Streetwalkers

Pardon me if I'm being a noob, was driving along Orchard Road late night and noticed a group of streetwalkers around Orchard Tower and Delfi area, mostly appearing to be Vietnamese, with some being quite attractive.

Has anyone had any experience with them and could provide information on the pricing and whether rooms are provided? Thanks in advance!
Old 28-06-2024, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all
Re: Orchard Streetwalkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic23 View Post
Pardon me if I'm being a noob, was driving along Orchard Road late night and noticed a group of streetwalkers around Orchard Tower and Delfi area, mostly appearing to be Vietnamese, with some being quite attractive.

Has anyone had any experience with them and could provide information on the pricing and whether rooms are provided? Thanks in advance!
Ehh my info probably outdated. I last chiong there before everything was closed. Dmg range between 120 to 200, excluding cab and room. Process basically you just see which one you like, ask for quote, come to agreement, bring her to taxi stand, get a cab to hotel (most prob balestier area), then book room and do the deed.

Just take note, some of the prettiest ones are not what you may be looking for...
Old 28-06-2024, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Aetus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's another thread with some 'info' in it, I would not take it on face value though.

https://sbf.net.nz/sho...d.php?t=988360

Should be a matter of time before that area is cleaned up, Orchard is a prime area SGP will will want to associated with vice.
Old 28-06-2024, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
Dynamic23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
Ehh my info probably outdated. I last chiong there before everything was closed. Dmg range between 120 to 200, excluding cab and room. Process basically you just see which one you like, ask for quote, come to agreement, bring her to taxi stand, get a cab to hotel (most prob balestier area), then book room and do the deed.

Just take note, some of the prettiest ones are not what you may be looking for...
Yea I get what you mean regarding the prettiest ones 😆 A bit inconvenient to arrange transportation, book a room, and deal with extra charges. Guess might be simpler to go for Vp in Dome III instead.
Old 28-06-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 19
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamic23 View Post
Yea I get what you mean regarding the prettiest ones 😆 A bit inconvenient to arrange transportation, book a room, and deal with extra charges. Guess might be simpler to go for Vp in Dome III instead.
transportation not a problem, tons of taxis waiting
you can start your foreplay in the taxi otw to hotel 555
go ard 3am, you can bargain for better price if she got no customer for tat day
some may throw in free hotel room oso if she got her own
above listed are in the past oso 555
Old 28-06-2024, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MotionLess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aetus View Post
There's another thread with some 'info' in it, I would not take it on face value though.

https://sbf.net.nz/sho...d.php?t=988360

Should be a matter of time before that area is cleaned up, Orchard is a prime area SGP will will want to associated with vice.
I think so too. However, the vice there has been going on for generations. The matter of time would probably happen when they somehow manage to shift these activities out of the area.

They do need these activities around for entertainment to people, economy to move as people spend here and there. So they will not shut it down unless got area to shift it.
Old 28-06-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
OutOfLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
transportation not a problem, tons of taxis waiting
you can start your foreplay in the taxi otw to hotel 555
go ard 3am, you can bargain for better price if she got no customer for tat day
some may throw in free hotel room oso if she got her own
above listed are in the past oso 555
foreplay in taxi wait driver cannot focus. dangerous. hahahaha
Old 28-06-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
NotMyMRT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotionLess View Post
I think so too. However, the vice there has been going on for generations. The matter of time would probably happen when they somehow manage to shift these activities out of the area.

They do need these activities around for entertainment to people, economy to move as people spend here and there. So they will not shut it down unless got area to shift it.
Shift to Oxley Road since somebody like the place so much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1