The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 8
handynasty29126 is one of the Best!handynasty29126 is one of the Best!handynasty29126 is one of the Best!
Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Master Masseuse A @ Lavender is slim with nice body shape.
Pleasant looks and can carry a conversation.
Thanks bro for contact.

Visited Master A for massage last week. It was one of the hardest massage I’ve had this year. As I study Tcm tuina before, I can tell you that she know’s what she’s doing. She knows how to loosen your knots from your head to toe with very good strength. Opted for 2 hr massage but 2 hour just passed in a blink of an eye, will opt for a longer session next time. She is a very friendly lady, able to chat about anything under the sky. Planning for a return trip soon.
Old 03-07-2024, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 20
kcliff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykcliff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Master Masseuse A @ Lavender is slim with nice body shape.
Pleasant looks and can carry a conversation.
Hi bro, can share master A location? there are too many shops there la
Old 03-07-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
supermama08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by handynasty29126 View Post
Thanks bro for contact.

Visited Master A for massage last week. It was one of the hardest massage I’ve had this year. As I study Tcm tuina before, I can tell you that she know’s what she’s doing. She knows how to loosen your knots from your head to toe with very good strength. Opted for 2 hr massage but 2 hour just passed in a blink of an eye, will opt for a longer session next time. She is a very friendly lady, able to chat about anything under the sky. Planning for a return trip soon.
Bro can share contact ??
Old 03-07-2024, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rangerman456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried A I would say she put in the best effort in massage.

Recently just found a lady xixi at beauty world inside a TCM shop her massage i would say her 手法 is quite different and is very strong after the 2 hour session whole body really feel very relief.

No hanky panky.
2 hours $115

Last edited by rangerman456; 03-07-2024 at 03:21 PM.
Old Yesterday, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 20
Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!Fed02 is one of the Best!

Can pm me the contact? Need. A good back cracking.
Old Yesterday, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Master A finally.

before i continue, i have to thank uncle for the introduction and your guidance.
Your leads are always so true!

Back to Master A. I am surprised that she still remembers me after the last incident i had. after the session wby her, I understand that you must at least take 90min session to enjoy the real experience!

as part of the session, she asked if i want the cupping because i feedback that i always fest restless. indeed after the session i felt energetic. the cupping is complimentary if you go for at least 90mins.

At last, please support her.

I will up uncle as promised:
Old Yesterday, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Genzyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindMax View Post
Yes, spot on review.

I had tried Axxxx before and today i went for XL. Both of them had different style of massage. XL is very soothing hdly, very sensual and arousing. Accomodating. She has a killer figure which i like alot very much. Although not as chatty as Axxxx, XL gave me the gf feel. I will go back again to try to shuang fei.
Not sure is it the same shop, cos was at ICA the other day, and queuing for this Bak chou Mee for lunch, knn waited for >30 mins for that. Decide to walk around after this expensive mee and discover there are quite a few shops in the same area. Remember the name XL, and got time to spend so rom around and asked around with different XL LOL. This XL I tried somewhat match bro your description. Will go there again if I m around that area.
Old Yesterday, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 822 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2616 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genzyx View Post
Not sure is it the same shop, cos was at ICA the other day, and queuing for this Bak chou Mee for lunch, knn waited for >30 mins for that. Decide to walk around after this expensive mee and discover there are quite a few shops in the same area. Remember the name XL, and got time to spend so rom around and asked around with different XL LOL. This XL I tried somewhat match bro your description. Will go there again if I m around that area.
I have tried a XL at a shop initial SXT. Not sure if it's the same one too. Does sound like, but it's a different shop from A. Ok lah for variety. Are there any other XL there ?
Old Yesterday, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
queuing for this Bak chou Mee for lunch, knn waited for >30 mins for that. Decide to walk around after this expensive mee.
Taste nice to you? I also spend time queuing for a $10 bowl of BCM and I realised it's not as nice what all the reviews say what..

It will be hard to walk in and get a slot with XL. She is just too busy and seldom sit outside her shop. Plus from her wechat posting, I think you may have been walking around on her rest day
Old Yesterday, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Hi guys, is master A and XL in the same shop? I already got XL's contact from this thread. Can someone share w me master A's contact and the damage info for both master A and XL? TIA.
Old Yesterday, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 1
whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Hi guys, is master A and XL in the same shop? I already got XL's contact from this thread. Can someone share w me master A's contact and the damage info for both master A and XL? TIA.
Master A is at a different joint as XL, but within the same vicinity.
Entrance fees are exactly the same. So is the top-up for Happy experience.
Old Yesterday, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master bedroom View Post
i can say 100% of those TCM massage ladies we saw online or wechat etc are fake. either heavily PS or those pic belong to some model etc.

when to JK tcm and tried Nico. only the hair looks kinda similar. but her massage was legit good!

saw some girls there. none of them look like the one we saw online/wechat etc.

my honest opinion.
Are U referring to the one at beach road? The photos on their WeChat looks awesome but kinda too awesome.
Old Yesterday, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Genzyx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Taste nice to you? I also spend time queuing for a $10 bowl of BCM and I realised it's not as nice what all the reviews say what..

It will be hard to walk in and get a slot with XL. She is just too busy and seldom sit outside her shop. Plus from her wechat posting, I think you may have been walking around on her rest day
Yup bro you are very right, taste is not as good as I can remember I m not sure the actual XL is who but this one is opp the coffee shop with a Jap stall. The rest of bro Don't ask me for contact and place, because didn't want to mislead you all and was “scolded by senior bro” for asking contact LOL…..
Old Yesterday, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 1
whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!whoisthedumbo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Yup bro you are very right, taste is not as good as I can remember I m not sure the actual XL is who but this one is opp the coffee shop with a Jap stall. The rest of bro Don't ask me for contact and place, because didn't want to mislead you all and was “scolded by senior bro” for asking contact LOL…..
This XL that you have tried, is the one that has been talked about.
Old Yesterday, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 4
uppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerman456 View Post
Tried A I would say she put in the best effort in massage.

Recently just found a lady xixi at beauty world inside a TCM shop her massage i would say her 手法 is quite different and is very strong after the 2 hour session whole body really feel very relief.

No hanky panky.
2 hours $115
which shop is it?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1