The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
joemac21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoemac21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Local Fl

Maybe not the same gal then.

Anyway, enjoy yourself if she respond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inc. View Post
Dunno if she change hp no...but not as above, give to me is 917xxxxx and she still willing to take customer leh, dunno what went wrong???
Anyway will try out see see tomolo....wish me luck bros....chiong aahhh.....

Cheers

Inc.
Old 12-11-2007, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 17
inc. is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinc. is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinc. is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinc. is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinc. is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nnkc, i kena fly aeloplane also leh...
but 因禍得福。。。哈哈哈。。found a gem instead...
Old 13-11-2007, 12:50 AM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

She did mentioned that she's starting on Wednesday... Perhaps we'll wait till Wednesday before we start 'firing' to be fair to her...

My 2cts worth
Old 13-11-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future

Quote:
nnkc, i kena fly aeloplane also leh...
but 因禍得福。。。哈哈哈。。found a gem instead...
wat gem? care to share?
&Erotic stories that I kept when I was a teen
For bros who up me, I will return favour. Remind me if I forgot!Member Of SBF Tiko's Club -No. 53
Old 13-11-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 19
nacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond reputenacho has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jplover View Post
She did mentioned that she's starting on Wednesday... Perhaps we'll wait till Wednesday before we start 'firing' to be fair to her...
Her wed was supposed to be 7/11 last wed, ........ not the coming wed 14/11.

BTW, dun hear from her again. Maybe she took A380 to Auzzie liao
Old 13-11-2007, 01:59 AM

My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 0
jplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to beholdjplover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nacho View Post
Her wed was supposed to be 7/11 last wed, ........ not the coming wed 14/11.

BTW, dun hear from her again. Maybe she took A380 to Auzzie liao
Thanks for highlighting... Was on the phone with GF, wasn't concentrating when I quoted her... Sry!
Old 13-11-2007, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
Fuckster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFuckster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah if she is really a number collector, bros better becareful, you might end up giving your hp no to your gf or wife and end up exposing your identity, this could be a trap
Old 13-11-2007, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 17
inc. is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinc. is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinc. is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinc. is a living Saint! - you won't find betterinc. is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckster View Post
Wah if she is really a number collector, bros better becareful, you might end up giving your hp no to your gf or wife and end up exposing your identity, this could be a trap
My tips to yo bro....i always carry 2 phone, 1 is for my daily use, the other...my bonking phone!
I store all my contact in my daily phone which she wouldn't check... and when i call WL, i use my other phone..those prepaid card type...cheap and affordable...and best thang, you don't need to switch it on until you need to use it...

Cheers

Inc.
Old 13-11-2007, 08:20 PM
*june*

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

HI alll,

I know are theres make been thinking i am a ph collectoter Sorry fro all for a the isunderstanding . THerefore I will officically strat on 13th noon from 3pm to 6pm

any interested man, ol leave mi ur pm.. i will arrange with u asap. tks
Old 13-11-2007, 08:30 PM
*june*

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hi.. sorry for all the misunderstanding.. I will confirm opening tml. NOw two samater as uet to confirm his timing with mi,... My timining is 3pm to abt 7pm.. lpm mi if u can meet me tml duuring that preiod..

see u soon...

NITE
Old 14-11-2007, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
Fuckster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFuckster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
My tips to yo bro....i always carry 2 phone, 1 is for my daily use, the other...my bonking phone!
I store all my contact in my daily phone which she wouldn't check... and when i call WL, i use my other phone..those prepaid card type...cheap and affordable...and best thang, you don't need to switch it on until you need to use it...

Cheers

Inc.

Good idea
Old 14-11-2007, 10:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
xhardboiled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah- wldnt tht b very obvious?? mayb also depend on how "BIG" your business is.

Hp- is actually nt a problem. My problem is being afraid of bumping into someone I know at a H81...... esp small ones like the new @ Lavendar where the lift is super slow. So i use the stairs.

The other day- I thk at around noon- this businessman was in the lift when the door open. Can hear the gf ( def nt FL - can tell ) swearing becos she was afraid of being "SEEN".

Sorry for side-tracking, Any tips on this bro?

Quote:
My tips to yo bro....i always carry 2 phone, 1 is for my daily use, the other...my bonking phone!....

Inc.
Old 14-11-2007, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 19
ChuiTaLan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChuiTaLan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuckster View Post
Good idea
U mean u guys didnt cheong wif 2 hps? Super safe method if u're attached or married.
Well, i started jus this yr.
Its really gd to have 1 normal hp for daily use n business contacts n the other is mainly for all the WLs, FLs n KTV Gals.
Old 14-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 19
ChuiTaLan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChuiTaLan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhardboiled View Post
Wah- wldnt tht b very obvious?? mayb also depend on how "BIG" your business is.

Hp- is actually nt a problem. My problem is being afraid of bumping into someone I know at a H81...... esp small ones like the new @ Lavendar where the lift is super slow. So i use the stairs.

The other day- I thk at around noon- this businessman was in the lift when the door open. Can hear the gf ( def nt FL - can tell ) swearing becos she was afraid of being "SEEN".

Sorry for side-tracking, Any tips on this bro?

Well, then dun goto those popular ones. Try Fragrance Hotel. I always alternate btw 81 & Fragrance. another way is get the FLs to recommend which hotels they prefer.
Old 14-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
69wolverine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree with bro ChuiTaLan on the 2 hps method. H/ever just be careful not to give the wrong number to the FLs......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread