The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2008, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Kunming - China

good forums green horny! i up your pts!!
Old 21-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

thanks for upping me bro condor,
yeap. been to lijiang once, nothing to shout abt the sex scene there...
talking abt the minorities, i tried a few back in kmg, kind of different experience...haha... quite shiok..
anyway gals in ktv or massage in kmg are normally frm sichuan becos gals are sichuan is juz beside yunnan and sichuan gals r the chioer type, gals in yunnan tend to be dark.
ktv scene is kunming itself is not too bad actually. strip dance is a higlight I would say but not every gal allow dabao manz. ktv charges are cheap due to the heavy competition. tips art 100/200. 200 r better quality and will do strip dance.
but in terms of realli gd sex experience i rec bros to head down chongqing....haha...
Old 21-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Samster

condor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i die die also want to cheong kunming and chongching or chengdu.
but job wise, no chance to go.
if have a chance i sure msg you to be my guide!
Old 21-07-2008, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 22
GreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to beholdGreenHorny is a splendid one to behold

sure sure...no prob bro,
i will be in kunming most of the time, jus msg me whenever u r down in kmg.
as for chongqing, its still one of my fav, cheap good chio, we can arrange to meet up there as n when u there...everything is so cheap there..haha
chengdu i have a few flings there, but in terms of cheonging i tink its the most ex among the 3.
Old 21-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 19
reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
lijiang forget about it.
been there a few times. besides some massage parlour, i dont think there are playable KTV. what i heard , most KTV, massage gals are from Sichuan.
very hard to get the naxi group, or any of the minority gps.

some of the minority gps are very chio! tall, big boobs, nice voice and very cute!
anyone planning a trip to lijiang can pm me. i can give good tips on where to stay, where worth to play, where to avoid.
Just went lijiang 2 weeks back, was warned by some hotel staff not to venture into the massage parlour along the streets as they are out to con tourist. Not sure how true, but didnt try anyway.
Old 21-07-2008, 05:35 PM
Samster

reuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreuters is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Stayed at Kai Wah and tried their inhouse massage. Was told that not all the ladies provide extras. Anyway, the 2 ladies that I tried are around 5/10, not appetizing. Charges 168rmb for 2 hrs.

While walking back to the hotel around midnight, was approached by a lady pimp at the hotel back entrance asking me whether I want any chicks. Worried for my safety, I rejected her, anyone tried before?

Tried the inhouse massgage parlour at Jin Jiang hotel too, and the ladies are wearing uniforms like those students in bkk. Anyway, the pricing is cheaper than KW, HJ for only 50rmb.
Old 22-07-2008, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Stayed at Kai Wah and tried their inhouse massage. Was told that not all the ladies provide extras. Anyway, the 2 ladies that I tried are around 5/10, not appetizing. Charges 168rmb for 2 hrs.

While walking back to the hotel around midnight, was approached by a lady pimp at the hotel back entrance asking me whether I want any chicks. Worried for my safety, I rejected her, anyone tried before?

Tried the inhouse massgage parlour at Jin Jiang hotel too, and the ladies are wearing uniforms like those students in bkk. Anyway, the pricing is cheaper than KW, HJ for only 50rmb.
do you mean kunming or lijiang?
lijiang i never try though i went there 3 times and almost wanted to buy a bungalow in one of the lijiang golf resort. but thinking of the current housing crisis in china, i back out.

lijiang, is a nice place to visit. but sex wise, forget it. chances of us getting into scam is higher than joy. especially becareful of the "Yi" minority ppl. they are famous for being thugs and ruthlessness.

anyone going lijiang for holiday, i can recommend some itinary for you.
sex wise, i really cant help, coz i think it not so safe.
Old 22-07-2008, 12:41 AM
Samster

hi green horny,

sure i will put you in my top guide list of kunming.
i have cheong places like few places in china.
i hope to cheong xinjiang. just saw a china hunan TV program about xianjiang beijing babes. wow!! they are mix of arabs and chinese! super duper chio!!

is the minority babes you try in kunming what groups? i am very interesed in naxi and mosou girls!.
Old 22-07-2008, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=reuters;2913608]Stayed at Kai Wah and tried their inhouse massage. Was told that not all the ladies provide extras. Anyway, the 2 ladies that I tried are around 5/10, not appetizing. Charges 168rmb for 2 hrs.

QUOTE]

Brother,
I stayed in Kai Wah several times and tried their in-house service. The price quoted was RMB 1500. I paid once for the service as the girl sent to my room was from a minority race "Bai". She has fair skin and quite cute, and therefore could not resist the temptation and paid.

Kai Wah is near the train station and hence has large human traffic. There are several BBS/HC joint if you go south further, but my Kuming friends warned me about the con jobs. Therefore I did not try.

When you come out from Kai Wah, turn left and you would have to walk down a slope to a side road. On that road, there are always pimps standing around. I was approached once by a 13/14 yrs old gal and I questioned her about her age, then she pointed me to two girls further down the road and told me that she pimped for the two "elder sisters". Later I tried one of the pimps who brought 4 girls for me to choose, I took one of them and I think I must have paid 400-500 RMB for overnite. Of course the quality is not as good as the one I had last time from the in-house service of Kai Wah.

Next to Kai Wah, there is a KTV, and it is not expensive. I went there with friends, and ended up raba-raba with a girl in a separate compartment within the room where we were. Of course, I brought her back and paid RMB 1200 for overnite. We are still in contact.

On the whole, Kuming is not a safe place compared to Chongqing and Chengdu where I usually stay. This is especially so when you are near to the train station. Do exercise caution.

My 2 cent worth, and the details might not be up-to-date, please do excuse me for any inaccuracy.

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 22-07-2008, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
do you mean kunming or lijiang?
lijiang i never try though i went there 3 times and almost wanted to buy a bungalow in one of the lijiang golf resort. but thinking of the current housing crisis in china, i back out.

lijiang, is a nice place to visit. but sex wise, forget it. chances of us getting into scam is higher than joy. especially becareful of the "Yi" minority ppl. they are famous for being thugs and ruthlessness.

anyone going lijiang for holiday, i can recommend some itinary for you.
sex wise, i really cant help, coz i think it not so safe.
I meant Kunming.
Think the only thing worthwhile to see in Lijiang is the ancient city. Actually apart from Kunming, think the rest of the towns in Yunnan not much happening. Went to a few towns and all seems nothing, or at least I didnt manage to get much fun.
Off topic, I saw one damm chio customs officer at the Shangrila Airport, unforgettable.
Old 22-07-2008, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!

Dear Big Bro Putongren & all fellow bros in Kunming,
Hope all fellow bros are fine & do exercise extra cautions there......

昆明公交车连环爆炸2死14伤 奥运保安更显紧张

(北京讯)距离北京奥运开幕不足三周之际,云南省会城市昆明昨天发生两起人为制造的公交车爆炸事故,导致2 人死亡14人受伤,再次升高奥运安保的紧张情势。

两起爆炸案都发生在昆明市中心,时间相隔大约一个小时,初步判断是“人为破坏案件”,爆炸物品均为硝胺 炸药。由公安部派出的刑侦专家组昨天下午已经抵达昆明,协助当地公安机关进行调查。

据新华社报道,云南省也随即加强全省公路、水路、边境口岸与通道的管控巡查工作,盘查可疑人物,防止犯 罪嫌疑人脱逃。

昆明人口达600万,距离首都北京2100公里。

昨天的公交车爆炸案,第一起发生在早上7点,地点是昆明市内主要通道人民西路上的一个车站,造成一名妇 女死亡、10人受伤。警方说,爆炸造成车厢两侧玻璃全部破碎,部分座椅变形。

第二起爆炸发生在大约一个小时后,也同样在人民西路,导致一人现场死亡,四人受伤。

新华社引述一名目击者说,由于爆炸声太响了,自己被震晕了几秒。医院方面也透露,大多数伤者是双耳或单 耳震荡伤,耳膜已穿孔,并伴随着部分身体皮外伤。除了其中一人处于危险期,其他13人已脱离生 命危险。

当地一间酒店的外籍员工告诉法新社,爆炸案令市内氛围一向松弛的昆明陷入紧张:“人们都很害怕。事件太 令人震惊了。”

中国媒体所拍摄的爆炸现场画面显示,其中一辆出事公交车的车身给炸出一个大洞,车厢内毁坏不堪,马路上 则布满玻璃碎片。
Old 22-07-2008, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuTonRen View Post

Brother,
I stayed in Kai Wah several times and tried their in-house service. The price quoted was RMB 1500. I paid once for the service as the girl sent to my room was from a minority race "Bai". She has fair skin and quite cute, and therefore could not resist the temptation and paid.

Kai Wah is near the train station and hence has large human traffic. There are several BBS/HC joint if you go south further, but my Kuming friends warned me about the con jobs. Therefore I did not try.

When you come out from Kai Wah, turn left and you would have to walk down a slope to a side road. On that road, there are always pimps standing around. I was approached once by a 13/14 yrs old gal and I questioned her about her age, then she pointed me to two girls further down the road and told me that she pimped for the two "elder sisters". Later I tried one of the pimps who brought 4 girls for me to choose, I took one of them and I think I must have paid 400-500 RMB for overnite. Of course the quality is not as good as the one I had last time from the in-house service of Kai Wah.

Next to Kai Wah, there is a KTV, and it is not expensive. I went there with friends, and ended up raba-raba with a girl in a separate compartment within the room where we were. Of course, I brought her back and paid RMB 1200 for overnite. We are still in contact.

On the whole, Kuming is not a safe place compared to Chongqing and Chengdu where I usually stay. This is especially so when you are near to the train station. Do exercise caution.

My 2 cent worth, and the details might not be up-to-date, please do excuse me for any inaccuracy.
Many thanks for the great info pal.

Wa, the price damm exp for a cheapstake like me. Is it for 1 shot? She must be damm chio to make you part with 1500. Cant find any partners so can only try massage parlour. The Jin Long hotel also charges 168 for massage, quality so so. Anyway, I went to 1 mp near the hotel, Yun Tian or something like that, but the lady insist that the joint is clean when I requested for other services.

Seems that the vice trade is rather rampant around the area.
Talking about fraud, seems that the whole of Yunnan is infested with conman. Heard the locals saying that many of the conman are from Teochew.
Old 22-07-2008, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPshanghai69 View Post
Dear Big Bro Putongren & all fellow bros in Kunming,
Hope all fellow bros are fine & do exercise extra cautions there......

昆明公交车连环爆炸2死14伤 奥运保安更显紧张
Thanks for the info, situation seems bad. Wonder is it related to the Tibet issue.
Old 22-07-2008, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuters View Post
Seems that the vice trade is rather rampant around the area.
Talking about fraud, seems that the whole of Yunnan is infested with conman. Heard the locals saying that many of the conman are from Teochew.
Yo Bro Reuters,
With what happened in Kunming downtown on the bus bombing incidents, better to exercise extra cautions and not patronise HC for now as I strongly believed that the public security will be very tight in Kunming, thus posing more raids & checks by the local Police authorities on HCs and all other illegitimate activities.
My cent worth of thoughts......

Play safe.............especially for now.....with so many unrest around...
Old 22-07-2008, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
flyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kunming city is not a good place to cheong as the girls are so-so and the rates in kunming seems higher than even in guangzhou, shenzhen or zhuhai. Lijiang is worse as limited girls and high prices.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1