The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2008, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

I should start charging for my advise in these times of high financial uncertainty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanky233 View Post

Just a couple of questions for those who are experienced enough to advise -
(i) do you think it's safe to travel in Pattaya alone, VERY SAFE if you stick to your senses. I have walked home from walking street to Soi Diana at 4am with no trouble. Just dont do stupid things like pissing off the locals or looking for fights.

(ii) what's the general quality of girls compared to BKK (I don't mind dark-skinned)
yes , mostly darkskinned girls but there is still a Asian market. Whiter girls are at Peppermint , Superbaby and supergirls agogos on walking street. Performance is more important to me in terms of qualitity. To me a MILF performer is better than a supermodel starfish
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
Btw i would only be going on 25~27/Dec which falls on Thur n Fri (2Nites), still have foam balls by then? I also hear tat on Sat only they have foam parties in beaches wan ah? Never been to a foam party coz too busy! but I think hard rock hotel have them monthly. Check their website

u mentioned walking st is for agogos and there r plenty of other places to find gems, what kind of places and gems do u mean? or the other places also asame agogo but more ulu so can find those rare un-cut gems prettier than those found at Walking Street ah? Gems are precious items that need to be unearthed so it can be girl's 1st nite at work in the industry, can be someone that falls for you, can be a stunning girl that hates to dance at agogo so works in a beer bar, can be a sponsored girl just wanting to have fun or can even be the guy that brings you to the dark side! IT CAN BE ANYTHING!

oh btw, also where can i see nipple-stickled coyotes in Pattaya, saw a couple of videos on youtube, seems like a club not agogo, is it a special club with normal routine tat the girls dances halk-naked or only on special events/promotion/anniversary you can only find those kind of performances? i didnt see these types of dancers when i was at StarDice last time leh

In pattaya , you can find grannies in underware to the full naked super model. Just have to unearth them.

Old 19-11-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
love_MILF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI Ahtecklim,

I'm going pattaya tis coming Jan. haven't been there for many years liao still looking for a room, hope u can help me.

I looking for a room tats Gal friendly, walking distance to walking street. Budget around 900 - 1200 baht. is it possible to find such a hotel?? cuz I look around in a few website but I have no clue how to see if its gal friendly....

Thanx in advance.
Old 20-11-2008, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Jus like to share with you guys esp for first-timers, i found this link of Hotels Directory very useful & accurate as they have direct hotel numbers for u to contact as some hotels in Pattaya dun even have a website or contact numbers.

HOTEL LIST IN PATTAYA :: Pattaya Daily News

Map of Pattaya (very useful for deciding on hotel location)
Pattaya : Map of Pattaya City by Thaiways
Bars 2 Road Pattaya, Maps, hotels, real-esate (scroll to the bottom)
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 20-11-2008, 10:01 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_MILF View Post
HI Ahtecklim,

I'm going pattaya tis coming Jan. haven't been there for many years liao still looking for a room, hope u can help me.

I looking for a room tats Gal friendly, walking distance to walking street. Budget around 900 - 1200 baht. is it possible to find such a hotel?? cuz I look around in a few website but I have no clue how to see if its gal friendly....

Thanx in advance.

If im not wrong, normally budget hotels or price range below 1200 baht are all girl-friendly.

Budget Hotels around 800 - 1300 baht

Hotels within walking distance to Walking Street

Diamond Beach Hotel
Pattaya Hotel - Diamond Beach Hotel located on South Pattaya at "Walking Street" with Shopping Entertainment in Pattaya
Jasmine Hotel
Jasmine Hotel Pattaya

Hotels further up but more convienent location if you want to explore other places besides Walking Street

Lek Hotel (FYI Fully Booked for Xmas period)
Home
Nautical Inn
Nautical inn
Diana Inn (I chose this one but special requested for 2nd flr )
Welcome to Diana Group - Home
Honey Inn Pattaya
Pattaya Hotel Thailand - Honey Inn Pattayat, Pattaya Thailand located at Pattay 2nd Road, Pattaya City nearly Shopping Center Honey Inn Pattaya is your best location for night life and shopping in Pattaya Thailand
Sawadee Sea View (FYI Fully Booked for Xmas period)
Sawadee Sea View, Pattaya hotels Thailand
Siam Sawadee (FYI Fully Booked for Xmas period)
Cheap Pattaya Hotel-Sawasdee Siam Hotel -The budget hotels in Pattaya ,Thailand, find your cheap accommodations& lodgings in Pattaya with special discount
VC Hotel
VC. Hotel - Pattaya, Thailand
Opey De Place Pattaya
Pattaya hotel - Opey De Place Hotel located on pattaya city nearly pattya beach pattaya Thailand
Apex Hotel
rooms & rates
Welcome Hotel
Rates
CanterburyTales Cafe
CanterburyTalesCafe - Guesthouse Restaurant & Bookshop - room A
Areca Lodge Pattaya
Areca Lodge

If you wanna search for more hotels you can use tis link :-
HOTEL LIST IN PATTAYA :: Pattaya Daily News

PS : I am not a regular and never stayed in above hotels before, these are the ones i managed to find with good location, reasonable price and good reviews only, anyone taikos who may know better or like to share additional info kindly advise pls?
Old 20-11-2008, 10:31 PM
Samster

Pattaya Gogo Guide Agogo Bar listings
Agogo Bar listings from the Pattaya Gogo Guide

Pattaya Bars
Bars Pattaya. Paradise sex city listing bars.

Massage Palours
Sabai Land - Opposite "Big C" pn the corner of Soi 3 and 2nd Road
Sabai Dee - Opposite "Big C", North Pattaya
Sabai Room - Next to Central Festival Shopping Plaza, North Pattaya
Diamond Massage - Soi Diamond, Walking Street
Heaven - Sukhumvit Rd near Central Pattaya Rd
Inter Massage - On Beach Road, North of Soi 4
VIP Massage - Diamond Beach Hotel, Walking Street

Discos
Candy Shop (Walking Street, next door to Lucifer Disko)
At this snazzy open-fronted bar/club, Southeast Asian J-Los wriggle and writhe beside blingin'backpackers. The live band is raucous and fun.

Differ (North Pattya, behind Big C superstore on Second Road)
Trendy nightspot with live music and a stage. Judging by the car park bulging with Mercedes and BMW's, very popular with middle class Thais.

Hollywood Disco (South Pattaya Road)
A typical Thai discotheque where locals and tourists meet. Popular with the gay community.

Lucifer Dicso (Walking Street)
Sinful, sweaty hip hop fun. The big main room with underground cave décor, stalactites and devil faces resembles hell. However, if you like live hip hop blasting from speakers bigger than many of the girls who flock here, this might just be heaven. Double charging for westerners (drinks), but free entry.

Marine Disco (Walking Street)
An old established disco from way back. Heats up about 1am. Several other 'Marine Discos'operate inside Marine Plaza on Walking Street, open until 05:00 or 06:00.

Tonys Entertainment Complex (Walking Street)
A famous and rather flashy albino discotheque 'everything from walls and stools to sofas is white. Tourists and off-duty bar girls cavort to live rock, pop and hip-hop, alongside DJs. However, plus points like free entry and very attentive service are cancelled out by very expensive drinks bills 'they double charge foreigners (beers around 150 baht).

X-Zyte (373/41 Moo 9, Third Road)
More an arena than a nightclub. Its vast dark interior features a giant stage with huge screens on either side. Flamboyant stage spectaculars, live Thai songs and pyrotechnics later make way for coyote girl dancers, a few boys, and DJ spun hip-hop and hits. Popular with sleaze-free locals so save your “how much?'pick-up line for Walking Street. Entry fee is 300 baht and includes a drink.

Star Dice (Naklua Road)
Compared to the wild, outgoing party animal that is Pattaya Beach, Naklua is the shy, retiring type. There isn't much sleaze to be found 'just a handful of beer bars (bare-looking expat-run drinking holes where you can pick-up or just exchange patter with girls) can be found along Naklua Road, and down sois 18 and 33. Names include Tutti Frutti, Sloppy Joe's and Barracuda Bar. There is also a Thai-orientated disco (ie, not a pick-up joint) on Naklua Road called Star Dice.

Pattaya Talk, The top information web board in Pattaya
Pattaya Secrets - We have one of Pattaya's most acitve and informative forum's and message boards
Pattaya Forum Information about Pattaya

Last edited by NobleEagle; 20-11-2008 at 10:59 PM.
Old 21-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Samster

love_MILF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pattaya

Thanx bro,

Your infos are really helpful. I'll check out ur suggestion.

Time to screw the whole of pattaya upside down tis coming Jan.

Hehehehe......
Old 21-11-2008, 05:31 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

waaaa good man you N.Eagle! Really use the internet to the max!

Newbies can get a very good idea of the place with all the websites.

OK , I'll buy anyone 2 beers at Golden Mile if they return one beer for me before Xmas. We can exchange Pattaya stories! PM me for date and time.

Bangkok master debaters are welcomed but not encouraged ..... nah just kidding. PM me for time and date too so we can have a lively argument!
Old 21-11-2008, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post

Newbies can get a very good idea of the place with all the websites.

OK , I'll buy anyone 2 beers at Golden Mile if they return one beer for me before Xmas. We can exchange Pattaya stories! PM me for date and time.

Bangkok master debaters are welcomed but not encouraged ..... nah just kidding. PM me for time and date too so we can have a lively argument!
haha no la, actually tks to most of the info from you then the rest i check check internet to find out more lor...Bro u free B/Dec bo for Golden Mile?
Old 22-11-2008, 01:12 AM
Samster

You or anyone can PM me and I'll let you know the date and time. I dun want secondary kids droping in to kaypo without buying me a beer

I have noticed that since the school holidays started , there are a lot more stupid questions.

I'm already meeting some friends there for drinks so its just having a bigger party on that day!
Old 22-11-2008, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
If only those who asked to be spoonfed can do research like NobleEagle.
Old 18-01-2009, 11:26 AM
Samster

cps7733 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

Any info abt A one hotel in pattaya, is it girl friendly?

Thks
Old 19-01-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cps7733 View Post
Hi

Any info abt A one hotel in pattaya, is it girl friendly?

Thks
Why dun u ask the hotel directly ?
Old 20-01-2009, 02:15 AM
Samster

Sometimes even if a nice hotel is G-Friendly , i wont book it as the walk of shame is very pai-say.

Imagine , you and your fishnet-stocking ultra-micro-skirt give-half-ball action buddy for the nite walk up to your reception and ask for keys while a Singapore family tour group is waiting to check-in. Worse still , if you know someone in the group!
Old 20-01-2009, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ThailandRanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

u can try grand hotel. also in walking street, very near diamond hotel, last time i went was 800baht a nite i think. i check in with my puying so no problem, i dunno u tabao a girl gotta pay onot. but the rooms quite nice, they also provide a wide selection of thai, english and chinese dvds for free. only complaint was the bed too hard.
Old 20-01-2009, 10:04 AM
Samster

cps7733 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Thailand Ranger

Thks for the info, will check them out

Bro limahteck

same though as me piaseh to ask also...hehe