The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2009, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2182 / Power: 20
Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucukpanas View Post
No problem... I even take the bus to Ruko from hotel and back.
How to take the bus , just like SPORE ?
Board the bus , tell the driver our destination & pay 3000rp ?
Old 11-02-2009, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
How to take the bus , just like SPORE ?
Board the bus , tell the driver our destination & pay 3000rp ?
You pay when you get down.... Just yell "kiri" when you are near your destination....

To Ruko, use only the yellow oplet.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: January trip

Quote:
Bro, your tip so big ah 100K. I though u r alway careful about giving tip. Now economy bad mah not many people can give such a big tip.
Tip them 50k for me is already a lot.
U r right. 50K used to be the norm. But not nowadays. Costs of living high at TBK since mid last yr. Furthermore the booking fees was a steal.

I tipped her RP100K cos..hmm....middle of the nite, rabba rabba her, she woke up, showed me tat CFM look, went straight to the toilet, gargled, came to me with open arms...and the rest is history. Tats service!

Anyway nowadays tips for above average (service) cewek preferably be RP70K > imo. I dont tip every cewek RP100K hor.
Old 11-02-2009, 07:13 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: January trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
U r right. 50K used to be the norm. But not nowadays. Costs of living high at TBK since mid last yr. Furthermore the booking fees was a steal.

I tipped her RP100K cos..hmm....middle of the nite, rabba rabba her, she woke up, showed me tat CFM look, went straight to the toilet, gargled, came to me with open arms...and the rest is history. Tats service!

Anyway nowadays tips for above average (service) cewek preferably be RP70K > imo. I dont tip every cewek RP100K hor.
Xdecepticon is a veteran in Balai scene ever since I was in the forum thing and I notice also the tipping have increase from a 50K (considered as high those days and now 100K as reasonable). We have to accept the fact that the booking fees also have increase tremendously....not to mention the ferry fees also increase hahahahaha!
Old 12-02-2009, 12:27 AM
Samster

Don28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond reputeDon28 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I only give 100k once that was want i CIM .
Old 12-02-2009, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pucukpanas View Post
You pay when you get down.... Just yell "kiri" when you are near your destination....

To Ruko, use only the yellow oplet.
Thanks,
i thought kiri mean left .In indon mean stop ?
To stop the bus just flag at them ?
The bus will travel in fix route or go where ever the customer request?
No matter how far stll 3000rp ?
Old 12-02-2009, 07:49 AM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
I notice also the tipping have increase from a 50K (considered as high those days and now 100K as reasonable). We have to accept the fact that the booking fees also have increase tremendously....not to mention the ferry fees also increase hahahahaha!
My current tipping of RP100K is an exception rather than the norm. Her give-n-take attitude impresses me considering the fact nowadays most of the gils at TBK attitude problem!

Btw, during those time when RP hovering below RP5000/S$1.00, most of the time I wld tip those average cewek S$10 i/o RP50K. Want to tip must oso tip smart.

Anyway, since RP hovering @ 7600=7800 range, to tip RP50K I really paiseh especially when the booking fees quite a steal.

Last edited by Xdecepticon; 12-02-2009 at 08:10 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
To stop the bus just flag at them ?
The bus will travel in fix route or go where ever the customer request?
No matter how far stll 3000rp ?
Bro, dont get me wrong but may I ask do u travel alot when u r at TBK? Do u go sightseeing, temples, waterfall, beach, etc? Are u those type who spent 3/4 of ur cheonging time outside ur room/hotel, moving from places to places? If not, why so particular abt a mere RP10K tpt cost fm jetty to hotel?

Do u know how much is RP10K (ojek). Its only @S$1.30. U can even bargain with those ojek (not nearby hotel) along the main road if u want to. Not all but some of the local ojek tere are nice guys. Poor chaps. They oso earning a decent living. Paying extra RP7k is peanuts when compare to the booking fees u gonna get ketok fm OKT!
Old 12-02-2009, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
pucukpanas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, dont get me wrong but may I ask do u travel alot when u r at TBK? Do u go sightseeing, temples, waterfall, beach, etc? Are u those type who spent 3/4 of ur cheonging time outside ur room/hotel, moving from places to places? If not, why so particular abt a mere RP10K tpt cost fm jetty to hotel?

Do u know how much is RP10K (ojek). Its only @S$1.30. U can even bargain with those ojek (not nearby hotel) along the main road if u want to. Not all but some of the local ojek tere are nice guys. Poor chaps. They oso earning a decent living. Paying extra RP7k is peanuts when compare to the booking fees u gonna get ketok fm OKT!
Meet Hendriks who was previously working in Malaysia is now an ojek in Balai. This photo was taken early in the morning from my room window.

The bench Hendriks was sitting on is also his bed where he sleeps at night. I never see him having his breakfast or lunch or dinner. Although, my group usually move around by oplet, we occasionally engage ojeks like Hendriks if we are in a hurry (Mike, this is to answer your remark about me being generous) or even try the becas if we want a leisurely tour. So please give the becas and ojeks like Hendriks some business. They too have families to support in Flores, NTT etc.

But be warned.... don't take any ojek to go to Ruko/Villa. If you must, get your own regular driver. Or else just take the yellow oplet and get down in front of Mak Buyung Restaurant.

Yes, its Rp 3,000 to anywhere.
Each oplet has its own fixed route. Blue goes to Meral, Brown goes to Teluk Uma(?) and Yellow goes to Kapling. But from the jetty all of them will pass by Maxi and go their own route after Kingstar.

Last edited by pucukpanas; 12-02-2009 at 12:21 PM.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Top up girl sim card at least Rp20k. Ferry to and fro, $57/-. Booking girls at least Rp300k. what is Rp10k??

If want to save, may as well walk to Maximillian? If still want to save, then take the hotel van to villa. That settle!

Thank you
Old 13-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
werrew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro

How much do you expected to spend for a 2day 1 night trip.

thanks
Old 13-02-2009, 03:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
crazydick88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a normal 2D1N trip for me with a group of 4 will be ard S$250 very very cheap compare to s'pore and very very relax... if u wanna keep away from bz life that is a right place... nothing to worry just worry about your didi can come how many shot
Old 13-02-2009, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

hi all,

Just for updates...as at 12th Feb 09. (Penguin Ferry Services)

Sg to Balai (Sg time)
0800, 1330 , 1820

Balai to Sg (Indo Time)
0730, 1100 , 1700

Me long time never cheong...Balai...how the COST and STANDARD of living over there now ?

signoff
Balai Popiah
Old 13-02-2009, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 16
Sammy Kid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If want to goes Baitu, need to go balai first then it take 1 hour to go Baitu.

Am i right?
Old 13-02-2009, 04:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
crazydick88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last time i ever booked a girl from villa very attitude problem went to hotel talk for awhile heard from her that she lives in s'pore b4 aft that went bath den went to bed got a blowjob from her wanna suck her nipple say cannot as she dun want the nipple become very long(wtf) aft cum into her mouth we went to bath aft that she went to sleep aft half hour i ask her wake up n she use blanket cover up her head and say she want to sleep dun disturb her den i woke her up again and she say " you book me 1 day only can fuck me 3 times just now blowjob counted 1 time now u still want ok la come fuck la" and she angry open up the blanket showing her nude boby to me and my mind was thinking wtf come here relax give me this attitude and den i shouted at her "ok lor nvm you go back lor" i took her bag open the hotel room door and throw it outside called the driver and ask him to complain to the OKT and then the driver ask another girl come.. heard from my friend that last time in batu if girls give attitude to customers and OKT receive complain from customer the girl will be beaten by OKT infront of the customer all bro better beware of this girl very attitude problem under her lips got tattoo it happen 1 years back dunno still there or not.. so far i went there ard 6time only have this problem once the rest of the girls that i booked still ok bonk all u can will be going on march again..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1