The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huzige View Post
Wah, EZ also here to reminisce about the good old days. No, it was actually more like three years ago when we were actually staying in CJ but decided to live it up by going to HZ city’s Jin Huang KTV to find Santarinas. BTW, for me, another highlight of our NKS trip is the “Little House on the Prairie” – remember we decided to check out a “chicken house” in the middle of no where at the foothill of NKS when we were staying over at YongHan town? We drove through the gate of a single walled house in the middle of a vast field, with rooms supposedly with water from the hot springs. We could have been kidnapped and even disappeared without a trace. Then again, I remember the MM I had was not too shabby. Yep, the fun of exploration...
Oh! I remember that christmas! Hehehe... when you called the mummy, she was in my room! wahahaha!

Oh yah! That NKS trip definitely brought back memories, and yes, a "chicken house" in the middle of a paddy field... definitely sounded, looked and felt "dodgy"... but somebody gotta do that in the name of exploration.
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!
Old 29-09-2009, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatulia View Post
Oh yah! That NKS trip definitely brought back memories, and yes, a "chicken house" in the middle of a paddy field... definitely sounded, looked and felt "dodgy"... but somebody gotta do that in the name of exploration.
You guys are really cuntmandos man.
Old 29-09-2009, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Ok, continue report of sauna in HZ, part 1.
In HZ alone, I can say that there is about 250 sauna spreading around. Why are there so many saunas in HZ? Base on my personal view, there are 2 reasons.
First, in HZ, the sauna business starts to kick-off from DS. In the 90’s, a lot of HK truck drivers used to travel from inner china to SZ bypassing DS. So DS becomes a place where the drivers will get their release before going back to HK.
Second, as I mentioned earlier, HZ is not like CP where there are many tourists coming in & out everyday. The lifestyle in HZ is more like Singapore. The local HZ people works in the daytime, after work, they will go for dinner and follow by ktv. The guys seldom bring the ktv gals for overnight sessions as they still need to report OC at home. So most of the time, after the drinking sessions, they will go sauna to release (just like Geylang Thai shop house).
Basically in HZ, there are ‘no room charges’ for most saunas. The sauna gals are graded in rmb 300, 400 and 500 (some places have 600). The price 300 for normal girls, 400 for model and 500 for OL (supervisor – 部长). However, as the sauna business is getting more and more competitive, the standard price is not longer the same in every sauna. Some sauna quotes less rmb 50 than others. Some have rmb 200 package or even lesser that goes till rmb 148. So in HZ, there are so many saunas, different price and package. Even I am confuse sometimes (just manage to remember some good ones).
There are 3 types of saunas in HZ differential by sizes and where it is located.
First grade sauna – operates in 3 or higher class hotel (like Kande -康帝 sauna in HZ city). Normally, this type sauna has room charges but in a package. That means if you are taking a normal grade gal, the price will be rmb 500 (fee and room charges together) and above, instead of rmb 300. The first grade sauna must have 60-80 rooms and the gals must be over 60-100. To be first grade, the maintenance cost are very high, therefore, there are not much in HZ.
Second grade sauna – operates in 2 or 3 class hotel (like cheng shi ke zhan –城市客栈 sauna in HZ city). Normally, this type sauna will maintain their price at 300, 400 and 500, maybe with some promotions occasionally. This second grade sauna usually have 30 rooms and above, and the gals must not less than 40. Quite a lot of this grade sauna in HZ
Third grade sauna – operates in motel, shopping area, shop houses, etc. This type sauna is the messiest in price and locations. How to look for them – watch out for sauna (桑拿) sign board. Normally, they operate in low cost. They have not more than 15 rooms and less than 20 gals. However, they are also the cheapest, price not more than rmb 200. Moreover, don’t expect too much on quality and services.
If you ask me which sauna is good, I think I have problems to answer. Just alone HZ city, there are about 80 sauna. Some of them prefer sauna décor; some prefer gal look or services, some wants it cheap, etc. But I will try to recommend some good sauna in part 2. Sorry lazy bugs attack me again.
Old 29-09-2009, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sin_City deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I may be going to Huiyang late Oct. Keen on o/n deals. Where can I go?

Sauna? Which ones do you recommend? How much for full svc and o/n?

BBS? Where are the BBS streets? How much for full svc and o/n?
Old 30-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin_City View Post

I have pm you. There are too many sauna in HZ. Difficult to answer you. Sauna range from 148 to 500 depends what you want....Sauna price in HZ is very straight forward. Just go to any sauna and check out the gals. Can't get what you want, leave and go to the next one (similar to geylang thai shop house).
BBS is very scatter around. Advise not to take bbs girls. You will be disappointed. Price already mentioned in your pm.
Old 30-09-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster

Thanks brothers that up my points.
Will be in HZ City on 14/10~16/10 & 19/10~24/10.

HUNT DOWN SAMSTERS TO RETURN POINTS
Old 30-09-2009, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

Just to clarify. you are going to Huiyang or HZ city?

tq
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin_City View Post

Old 30-09-2009, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekatulia View Post
Bro, just my 0.5cents, i think is 炎黄子孙
炎 = 炎帝
黄 = 黄帝
supposedly the 2 founding "tribe" leaders
You are right bro Mekatulia.. I did not pass both my Chinese and English in O level.. hahaha..
Old 30-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Samster

Just received information. All the entertainment shops will not close during the national day's holiday.
Old 30-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Just received information. All the entertainment shops will not close during the national day's holiday.
Tks bro...you got pm
Old 30-09-2009, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Danshui

Finally haul my ass to DS today! Just checked in hotel only.
Staying in some cheapskate ¥100 hotel on Kaicheng Avenue.
On the 3rd floor has a sauna. Later must go investigate.
Traffic jam in some parts of SZ and DS due to National Day.
Damn waste time.

Yes the neon lights of all entertainment places in DS are shining brightly.
Bro shibaxian is right. Every motel or hotel also has sauna. Sibei convenient.
Kudos to the HZ officials. Must be cheongsters. LOL.

My first impression of DS is it's like the Ratchada of Bangkok.
Red light district over a long stretch of road.

Ok going out jalan jalan liao. Will report if find anything interesting.
Old 30-09-2009, 09:27 PM
Samster

coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold
Re: Danshui

Tony,

With refer to the map below. Zoom in as much as possible.

The arrow is New regent hotel.新麗晶酒店. At back of the arrow is the main shopping area- Wal mart and capitalland mall etc.

Following the arrow down Kaicheng Avenue is the main entertainment area. At the first junction is 魯會酒店. Turn left is 体育路. There is a sport complex. opposite the sport complex is a pub call 单身酒吧 with pole dancing. Please try this if possible and give us a FR.

Furtherdown along Kaicheng Avenue, there is a Tian Tian supermarket on the right side( assuming u are walking in the direction of the arrow). Along this small lane about 300 meters from Kaicheng Avenue, is the place to eat seafood and super.

Enjoy....

??????(??) ??,?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Finally haul my ass to DS today! Just checked in hotel only.
Staying in some cheapskate ¥100 hotel on Kaicheng Avenue.
On the 3rd floor has a sauna. Later must go investigate.
Traffic jam in some parts of SZ and DS due to National Day.
Damn waste time.

Yes the neon lights of all entertainment places in DS are shining brightly.
Bro shibaxian is right. Every motel or hotel also has sauna. Sibei convenient.
Kudos to the HZ officials. Must be cheongsters. LOL.

My first impression of DS is it's like the Ratchada of Bangkok.
Red light district over a long stretch of road.

Ok going out jalan jalan liao. Will report if find anything interesting.

Old 30-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Tony,

With refer to the map below. Zoom in as much as possible.

The arrow is New regent hotel.新麗晶酒店. At back of the arrow is the main shopping area- Wal mart and capitalland mall etc.

Following the arrow down Kaicheng Avenue is the main entertainment area. At the first junction is 魯會酒店. Turn left is 体育路. There is a sport complex. opposite the sport complex is a pub call 单身酒吧 with pole dancing. Please try this if possible and give us a FR.

Furtherdown along Kaicheng Avenue, there is a Tian Tian supermarket on the right side( assuming u are walking in the direction of the arrow). Along this small lane about 300 meters from Kaicheng Avenue, is the place to eat seafood and super.

Enjoy....
Wah! Bro Coolmank is better than GPS man! Kudos!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 30-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Samster

Then, why u no up my rep points? hahaha Just kidding....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Wah! Bro Coolmank is better than GPS man! Kudos!

Last edited by coolmanks; 30-09-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 30-09-2009, 10:21 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Tony Stark;4155585]Finally haul my ass to DS today! Just checked in hotel only.
QUOTE]

wah...live report. Wait for FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1