The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-11-2009, 02:53 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Cat Toc Goi Dau Thu Gian
===================
read some reports from some other forum and went to explore Dinh Bo Linh street cluster of hair dresser...

After surveying the street of about 20 to 30 such shops, did a 2nd pass and went into 1. I walked in and 1 girl made eye contact with me and sort of signalled "follow me" which I did and pretend that I am a regular at that kind of place... lead to upstairs, room with 4 massage table/bed separated by curtain. I took of my shirt and lie on 1 of the bed. She went to take a couple of wet towels, came in and sort of gimme a wipe, and then lie down beside me with her head inclined with 1 arm and started to chit chat with me which i really enjoyed a lot more than playing piano.. anyway we eventually got to that as well and followed by a HJ. While exploring her body, noticed that although she is sort of on the skinny side, her boobs is big, round and firm!!! Could not confirm if silicon or not but i think its a pair of fantastic fun bags.

It was about 2245h when its done so I asked her if she want to go supper with me. She sort of say NO but of course she means YES but I have to do some persuasion lah.. which I did and she asked if can bring 1 friend along. I said CANNOT, but can bring 2! She said only 1.. so i said ok, next time bring 2 ok!?

We went to a seafood restaurant near her house (I suggested it must be near her house because I want her to feel safe), and we ate a lot, lemme tell you the menu:

1. 300 grams of bbq prawns
2. fingers clams fried with chilli
3. la la clams steamed with lemon grass
4. some oily clams
5. 10 flower crabs claws bbq
6. 1 big bowl of oyster porridge.
7. A few cans of Heineken

Before we started to eat, she called home to tell her "sister" to lock the door, dun wait for her to come back... may be back very late or not at all.... ;-) she did this right in front of me, so could be a hint... but of course I act blur lah...

During the eating, we were all feeding each other and flirting as well... and the finale was the Oyster Porridge... she help me scoop some porridge into my bowl and gave me a big oyster as well. Which I quickly finished and she scoop for me a 2nd helping and another oyster. This time I told her I cannot eat the 2nd oyster, because its no good to eat too many oyster and sleep alone, so i put that oyster into her bowl. Then she sort of looked at me in a odd way and then says "errr... i also sleeping alone lei..." (their way of telling you they dun have any bf)...

The whole supper process was quite interesting... she brought along another friend which is working in the same shop as her, but not as pretty as her... so she thought she is being smart... i was talking, flirting and having so much fun with her ugly friend that she suddenly realised its actually not a very good idea and started to show a bit of jealousy... that was when i turn my attention to her and she lap everything bit of it. During supper, they said they never went to Singapore and wanted to visit Singapore if could show them around...

After supper, i paid up, and tell them "ok ladies, go straight home and have a good rest.. good night and thanks for accompanying me for supper!".. and she said.. "are we meeting for supper again tomorrow?" and I said.. "well, why not... let me introduce both of you my HCMC wife tomorrow night then..!"

Anyway... next day.. told my bx about the interesting encounter.. sort of sending her signal that got may pretty girls going after me in HCMC so she better work harder... and we all had supper as planned... very interesting..

Oh, FR for the supper place:

looks : 3/10 (no aircon type with low chairs and tables, the type i liked)
BBQJ : 7/10 (barbecue was great, all the stuff were still alive before bbq)
FJ : 8/10 (the finger clams were the best i had in HCMC)
GFE : 9/10 (3 of us feeding eat other throughout the meal)
Damage : VND 320k
RTE : Of course!
u are funny...though its usual to get a bbbj from those shops...i feel cheated if they give me only hand job
Old 24-11-2009, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
u are funny...though its usual to get a bbbj from those shops...i feel cheated if they give me only hand job
Seems that most of Vn gals in HCM are giving bbbj. In Sin, alot of the WL don't want to do bbbj. This is just my observation.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 24-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
well, my aim is to screw their minds and not their mouths... heh heh heh...

actually, these act smart gals that try to cut corners are my favourite targets.
Old 24-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilG View Post
wow even better rate, is this place near or in D1? i only know the goldsmith shop around there and the money changer in ben thanh market. if 1k sgd change at 14,050 rates = 14,050,000 vnd!!! can die a rich man in hcmc

cheers,
eg
Aiyoh, 14 million VND cannot do much in HCMC nowadays la.
Old 24-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
ethanboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Seems that most of Vn gals in HCM are giving bbbj. In Sin, alot of the WL don't want to do bbbj. This is just my observation.
i thought its a auto sop for them???
I rate vb bbbj as heavenly and most top rated among the nationals.
Old 24-11-2009, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

I am not sure anyone knew where the place in hcm where you can fire guns or machine guns such as AK47 or M16. Also how to get there and the cost to travel round trip from D1? It will be nice to know how much it cost to fire those guns?

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 24-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 15
SING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSING_IN_HCMC is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I am not sure anyone knew where the place in hcm where you can fire guns or machine guns such as AK47 or M16. Also how to get there and the cost to travel round trip from D1? It will be nice to know how much it cost to fire those guns?
Book a tour to Cu Chi. About USD5 to 10 (from agencies at Pham Ngu Lao, near Ben Thanh) for the coach. Entrance fee cheap cheap, can't remember though. Two hrs per way, over there you can fire AK47 and other weapons. Price-wsie, not sure though.
Old 24-11-2009, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director View Post
Live rate from Cho Ben thanh market 1 SGD= VND 13900.
Hope the rate keeps on improving till year end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
Cat Toc Goi Dau Thu Gian
===================
read some reports from some other forum and went to explore Dinh Bo Linh street cluster of hair dresser...
This one I just have to save under "Self Improvement" folder. This is one tough kung fu move to master.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raverboy View Post
Nice FR. By the way, just so you know... standard is BJ at these salons along DBL. VND70.000 to the house, VND80.000 tip to the girl, for a total of VND150.000...
Ah ... you've explore far and deep into the local scene, I see. Looking forward to more of ur scouting report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Those are actually small snails cooked with coconut milk. I tried it twice at the famous bbq place Nam Bo at CMT8.
There is one makan place tat serve this dish very nicely ... a corner two storey shop at the main road next to Hotel Equatorial. Other one is Oc Quan Dao Xanh 193A/6 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia St D3.

Quote:
My personal experience is that Viet gers are more adventurous in sex. Treat them well and you will be surprise on the "techniques" that they employ to make you happy.
Old 24-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 18
ethanboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SING_IN_HCMC View Post
Book a tour to Cu Chi. About USD5 to 10 (from agencies at Pham Ngu Lao, near Ben Thanh) for the coach. Entrance fee cheap cheap, can't remember though. Two hrs per way, over there you can fire AK47 and other weapons. Price-wsie, not sure though.
yes at cu chi.
I remember the price is at USD$1 per bullet.
That was 2 years ago. And about 6 shots per mag.
We never try cos we think bo hua for that price.
Not as if we never shoot before right?
NS shoot for free, never shoot enough?
Old 24-11-2009, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 17
EvilG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Thank you bro EvilG...that's the reason why I wanted to retire in HCM...kekeke.
sounds good can go there "retire" in the syt arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Aiyoh, 14 million VND cannot do much in HCMC nowadays la.
ok ba, as long don't chiong high end place, shuold be able to have lots of fun for few days ba, better then sg 1k only last me 1 night of ktv(LV - never pay b4, but other boss treat once) or 2 more time get caught throwing cig butt on floor ($500 per time + sweep floor). some more got so many zero behind the "14" million, see liao also shiok shiok think kanna TOTO(dreaming).

Cheers,
eg
Old 24-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

hi Bros,

need help, does anyone know this viet word, Ro Manh ? Is there such a word or any similar sounding word and what is the meaning? Please advice.

thanks,
eg

Last edited by EvilG; 24-11-2009 at 11:04 PM.
Old 25-11-2009, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi Bros,

need help, does anyone know this viet word, Ro Manh ? Is there such a word or any similar sounding word and what is the meaning? Please advice.

thanks,
eg
checked v.dict

rô manh: Roman
Chữ số Rô manh: Roman number

dunno if it is what you looking for
Old 25-11-2009, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if 1k sgd change at 14,050 rates = 14,050,000 vnd!!! can die a rich man in hcmc
like that 100SGD, I can change to 1,405,000VND
I go VN i can die as a MILLIONAIR roi.

Quote:
sounds good. can go there "retire" in the syt arms
If I were to retire in a syt arm, it will means that I am a DOM

Quote:
ok ba, as long don't chiong high end place, shuold be able to have lots of fun for few days ba, better then sg 1k only last me 1 night of ktv(LV - never pay b4, but other boss treat once) or 2 more time get caught throwing cig butt on floor ($500 per time + sweep floor). some more got so many zero behind the "14" million, see liao also shiok shiok think kanna TOTO(dreaming).
1K to really cheong in HCM is not enuff. check with some of the bro who always go HCM to cheong.. you know them.

Every time 1K, !K, 1K... also not enuff.

I go HCM, I never cheong and stay in D8 hotel..... 3/4 days easily spend $300 exclude airticket. I go market buy things to cook and spend on 3,4 meals per day only

TOTO... did you strike on monday?
Old 25-11-2009, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
like that 100SGD, I can change to 1,405,000VND
I go VN i can die as a MILLIONAIR roi.

lol nice way to go. my kind of style le

If I were to retire in a syt arm, it will means that I am a DOM

what's a DOM? Death On Marriage?

1K to really cheong in HCM is not enuff. check with some of the bro who always go HCM to cheong.. you know them.

Every time 1K, !K, 1K... also not enuff.

I go HCM, I never cheong and stay in D8 hotel..... 3/4 days easily spend $300 exclude airticket. I go market buy things to cook and spend on 3,4 meals per day only

u must have cook a feast, mind inviting me for dinner in future?

TOTO... did you strike on monday?
how i wish..... buy total 200 buck, 3+1 also bo zzzzz.... else this weekend can go hcmc relax for ....... few years..

cheers,
eg
Old 25-11-2009, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
checked v.dict

rô manh: Roman
Chữ số Rô manh: Roman number

dunno if it is what you looking for
phew... thanks, someone told me it sound like a bad word for scolding ppl, lucky its not, else my head will roll. many kum sia boss.

cheers,
eg

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread