The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-12-2009, 04:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

L6H66G21

Few days bk,went to find her again,RTF about 4x ba,service wise is good,but keep telling time about to up liao,still hvt finish ar,abit piss off,but to me ok lah,cox i like small build 1,Haha...

Tried many other gals before,but when its her turn,ha,having a lons time coming lei...

SOP item,Striped liao,go bath,dry up,lie on bed,Catbath here and there,then BBBJ,thinking about to Ram her,ask for cap and ride her..Change positions to Doggy then lift her up,continue Ramming her,still cannot come,ask her to Blow me...Blow for a few mins,still cannot come,Cap again and start Ramming again,

Finally over....Lay down rest awhile then go bath...Went bk Happy Happy...

Name:???(Didnt ask)
Boobs:B(Not sure,but not for Boobs Lovers)
Face:9/10(Cute)
Fig:9/10(Slim,abit fat only)
Attitue:9/10
BBBJ:8/10
Fj:9/10
CIM:9/10(This time didnt try)
RTF:Yes,Y not.....
Old 23-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

http://sbf.net.nz/legal-g...look-like.html

Guys, click the post above.

Any gals in geylang like this for us to book.

If so, tell me where and I go book and bonk.... mmmmm
Old 24-12-2009, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Any legal gals look like this?

If got, tell me where. I wanna go whack.

Old 24-12-2009, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 23
scooby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyscooby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

On bro cheongvic FR, went down to check out L6 H66.

There were only 2 in the fishtank. G16 was sitting there straightaway, I paid up and went into the room.

She looks ok, sweet looking with fake eyelashes. As i closed the door, and started to strip, she sat on the bed looking at me. I was like, huh? what you doing. After i am in my birthday suit, then she starts to stand up and get undressed. By that time, i am already in the bathroom, with the water running. I am guessing she is playing delay tactic... Time is short in the $50 houses and i try to speed up the washing part so i can enjoy more time on the bed.

Her boobs are like B, not really large as what i imagine from cheongvic's FR. Maybe I am a boobs man and i think we have a commuciation problem, as she gives me monolingual answers to my questions. Think her english not very good.

After i came out from the shower, she spent another long while in the bathroom washing herself, by now, i know this gal is confirmed playing time delay tactic.

On the bed, she just catbath alittle before going down on my bro for a BBBJ. That part i must say she is good. Real deep throat, my dicky got real hard after looking at her taking my whole dick in her mouth. And duper deep too. This went on for a while before she cap me. Before that, i tried to suck on her boobs but she pushed me away and the same time happens when i tried to touch her pussy. By now i sainz half already. Just lay down and let her ride me. Came after a short while as i got no feeling with her. Came, shower, off i go.

Girl: G16
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10 ( i m a boobs man)
BBBJ: 8/10 (deep throat)
FJ: 7/10
ARJ: NIL
GF Feeling: 3/10 (maybe she doesnt like me?)
DAMAGE: $50
RTF: NO WAY

Ang Bai of the house ... not likely, if she gives such service to customers. And i can say i am regular of this house sometime back until the okt knows how long i have been away

Hope some bros can up me. In return, i shall up you with 9 makongboas too.
Old 24-12-2009, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2207 / Power: 20
fatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond reputefatty_leo has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome nice and honest FR

2828 LuCkY NuMbeR Huat ah

Thanks to all the bros who support me.

My latest fetish: Whatever...whenever...

己所之欲,先施于人
Old 24-12-2009, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
googlehero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Being a otaku i have no events on christmas eve so went down geylang to have a bonk. Patrol a few house then finally decided on this l6h66 g12, name is Abo.She doesn't look like a thai, a bit like chinese Girl Next Door Type.

Went in and she began to shower me, was suprise she can understand and speak fairly well chinese. Shes 22 yo and been here for 2 months. After shower she started by giving me a catbath, one thing I like is that she didn't rush the time, the catbath she gave is fairly long compare to others girl. After BJ etc I began to bonk her missionary then doggy. Theres a little mirror beside the bed which you can see urself in action. In the end I ask her to ride me and finshed off.

She cleaned me up and because of the time is still not up yet, she told me to rest and give me a drink. We chatted again and she said she doesn't like singapore food but prefer malaysia's. Overall her service is standard but GFE is there.

Girl: G12
Looks: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
GF Feeling: Yes
DAMAGE: $50
RTF : maybe
Old 27-12-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
Yakkity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Call me crazy, but it seems to me the service in Geylang has DROPPED alot over the last 6 months or so. I used to find random girls that would do CIM, anal, and BBBJ was standard !! Two wanted no condom FJ !!! (I declined)

Lately it's been "no", or "time", or "pain" (just squeezing breasts), and no BBBJ lately !!

Maybe I should try some breath mints . . .

L18H38G11: (based on OKT suggestion)
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: Enhanced - did not like play there
Attitude: Not great - clearly wanted to finish early
BJ: Capped, but OK 6/10
FJ: 2/10 - Stop, no, pain, not flexible.
RTF: No

L18H40G2:

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: Enhanced - nice nipples, but sensitive to play
Ass: 8/10 Big soft ass for Thai girl. She would not consider ass play tho!!
BJ: covered, not bad - 6/10
FJ: 6/10 - Not bad - Many positions, flexible and tried many styles and angles. Could not stop wishing for ass tho!!
Attitide: Pretty good - been here for 6 months, so not too compliant with "boundary" suggestions.
RTF: Maybe - If you like big soft ass (for Thai - not Malay size), you should try her. Also lots of FJ positions. I will try others (natural tits, BBBJ, etc)
Old 30-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Chris888 is Cool - loads of Potential

L8H66aG34

sorry bro i not sure isit lorong 8 i just know its directly opposite the mosque that lane.

Was welcomed in by a very friendly okt. Went in with my friend and saw wow so many girls to choose got like 8 for us to choose. Took the girl with a syt look and proceeded.

Took of our clothes and bathing was standard.

Her catbath lai liao.. nothing much actually just slurping of the nipple and downwards to the thigh i thought there would be a bbbj but there was none

Capped and proceeded with blowjob. damn it her blowjob is good with suction on the head and swirling of her magnificent tongue. Almost shoot all my bullet luckily ask her to stop.

Went on top to missionary her and after furious pumping and fondling of her boobs with those brown erected nipples and i filled Durex with my armies.

Still got time to massage.

Nah beh her massage power or what ask me sit it a lotus position than we both naked she can put 1 leg over my shoulder and twist my body and crack my whole back crack crack 5-6 times..

Bathed again and went out a happy man.

RTF: Yes

Name: Mai
Boobs:B ( Her brown nips are nice when erected. )
Face:7/10(syt look)
Fig:8/10(Slim,but can see abit abit belly. acceptable lah)
Attitue:10/10 ( bathing that time still ask is water hot isit ok?)
BJ:9/10
Fj:9/10 ( with nice moans. she can feel you cum inside her)
CIM:Nil
Ar:Nil
French:Nil ( she dun allow )
RTF:Yes,Y not.....

Bros, she speaks moderate english, easily comprehensible.
Old 30-12-2009, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
louisrocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi my 1st FR. L18h40

name: opar?
boobs: B+
face:7/10
french:8/10 (very nice!)
attitude:friendly 9/10
fig:8/10
bbbj:no
bj:7/10(abit of teeth)

rtf:y not?!
Old 30-12-2009, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
louisrocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i just to frequent lor 6 or was it lor 8. went few nights ago around 2 am but seems closed?
Old 01-01-2010, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 15
davepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydavepower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Happy 2010 to all Big Bro and Big Sis out there.....
Old 01-01-2010, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisrocks View Post
i just to frequent lor 6 or was it lor 8. went few nights ago around 2 am but seems closed?
Wrong time at wrong part of GL, my friend. Lor 6/8 chicken coops operate from 1+pm to 1+am. If looking for action after 1am, go to Lor 18/Westerhout area. These operate from 4+pm to 4+am.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
Yakkity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One mor Bros - nice enough gal with good attitude, but I think I'm getting bored with the same shonka-shonka-bonka-bonka. Maybe it's time for a "two-fer" trip to OT . . .

Wandered into 44B - OKT is nice enough guy there. He suggested G01. Note this was a different #01 than I FR'd a few months back.

Looks: 4/10 Face not that pretty, but smiling and good attitude
Body: 5/10 a little thin for my taste - I like big boobs and big butts !!
Boobs: 6.5/10 Enhanced, but a very good job. Soft with no noticable "packet" inside.
BJ (capped): SOP 5/10
FJ: 6.5/10 Presented herself well - no complaining at any point.
ARJ: NIL
GF Feeling: 7/10 Smiling, good attitude
DAMAGE: $80 (40 min)
RTF: Yes for Bros - I'll be looking for larger gals

(Suggestions for big butts out there ??)
Old 02-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
fuckalltheway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L6H66G21

It's been a long since I visit Geylang. Went over there after reading about this Natty from House 66 Lorong 6. Maybe I was early at around 7, there were about 8 to 9 girls waiting inside. The pimp recommend No. 12 and No. 21 but I was only keen on trying No. 16.

The whole procedure is standard with her helping to wash my body but I prefer to clean up myself, and so she just help in washing my cock. Try myself and waited for her while she clean herself. Once in bed, she placed a condom on me and started the BJ. Not that great but I can sense she's trying her best. After a few deep throat, she replaced the condom and start to ride on top of me. All I can say is I like the way she forced her tiny pussy up and down my cock. Can't cum despite her exerting her strength and she started to moan. Don't know she did that in fustration or simply because she's being aroused. Continue for a while more and I requested for doggy position. Rammed her from behind and man, it's great. Came and went to take my shower. Gave her some tips and left.

Name: Natty
Boobs: B or C and definitely natural, soft to the touch
Face: 8/10
Figure: 9/10
Attitue: 10/10
BJ:8/10
FJ: 9/10
RTF: Yes (I will love to frequent her. Better than going around and ended up with lousy FJ. Had a few bad experiences.)

Yours sincerely,
fuckalltheway.
Old 02-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckalltheway View Post
L6H66G21

It's been a long since I visit Geylang. Went over there after reading about this Natty from House 66 Lorong 6. Maybe I was early at around 7, there were about 8 to 9 girls waiting inside. The pimp recommend No. 12 and No. 21 but I was only keen on trying No. 16.
Bro, Natty is gal no. 21 or 16?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1