The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2010, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
She is not in love with me.
She just want companionship.
I suspect she is also seeing aother person too.
Actually many women/gals want n need sex more than most men. She may be one of them.

Just tell her to fxk off.

Be good,

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Good morning!

In the past yr, I hv upped a fair no of fujian gals. I'm most attracted to their sweet Fujian accent. Some of them r also very pretty. They r industrious n street-smart. Their service is below average w/ only a few noteworthy exceptions. GG remains the best Fujian gal I ever had.

They hv many negatives: Generally unrefined n poorly educated. Many r vulgar n crude. Some r very mercenary n cunning. Some r quite dumb bcos they keep telling egregious lies. Additionally, they usually hv darker complexion n smaller boobs (A/B).

Talking abt skin color n boob size. Many Hubei gals r much fairer n hv big natural boobs, at least the ones I hv met. I like their peculiar accent too. In the last 6 wks, I had the good fortune of meeting 2 of them, both were tall, very fair, pretty w/ natural C boobs n big, shapely butts. They were here on social pass n r trying to return to SIN. One of them has failed to get a WP n is now applying for singer permit.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Bro Besafe / ME / Warbird,

You all are the charmers and masters lah... Cheesebun all suddenly so humble! Hahaha.

When will be our next drinking session? Dun forget hor, me retired liaoz so anything goes. Kekeke.

Best
LDH

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:15 PM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Bro Besafe / ME / Warbird,

You all are the charmers and masters lah... Cheesebun all suddenly so humble! Hahaha.

When will be our next drinking session? Dun forget hor, me retired liaoz so anything goes. Kekeke.

Best
LDH
Hi bro LDH,

Long time no see.

Any outings? Some bros r going to LV hh tmr n a Hong Kong bro wants to go LV sh probably Thurs. Other frens want to go DC complex. Would u like to join us?

How is Chairman Austin? And bro marc5?

Regards,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro LDH,

Long time no see.

Any outings? Some bros r going to LV hh tmr n a Hong Kong bro wants to go LV sh probably Thurs. Other frens want to go DC complex. Would u like to join us?

How is Chairman Austin? And bro marc5?

Regards,

Bro WB
Hi bro Warbird,

Long time no see... Mr Austin is now busy travelling. Not sure if he is back yet. I have also met bro Marc5 recently at LV for a drink with a cupled of esteemed bros.

Let me know lah... the venue.

Cheers,
LDH

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 06-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hehehe.. thanks !!!

Wow... you still following up with her after so many weeks?
Both of you met up? Good for you !!
U the Grand Master lah !
never la...i can't be bothered about her...but she also suddenly PM me in SBF so I just chat chat with her lor....I also no time for her shit ley...now I more into ST because really no time....haha
Old 06-09-2010, 06:42 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Actually many women/gals want n need sex more than most men. She may be one of them.

Be good,

Bro WB

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Good morning!

In the past yr, I hv upped a fair no of fujian gals. I'm most attracted to their sweet Fujian accent. Some of them r also very pretty. They r industrious n street-smart. Their service is below average w/ only a few noteworthy exceptions. GG remains the best Fujian gal I ever had.

They hv many negatives: Generally unrefined n poorly educated. Many r vulgar n crude. Some r very mercenary n cunning. Some r quite dumb bcos they keep telling egregious lies. Additionally, they usually hv darker complexion n smaller boobs (A/B).

Talking abt skin color n boob size. Many Hubei gals r much fairer n hv big natural boobs, at least the ones I hv met. I like their peculiar accent too. In the last 6 wks, I had the good fortune of meeting 2 of them, both were tall, very fair, pretty w/ natural C boobs n big, shapely butts. They were here on social pass n r trying to return to SIN. One of them has failed to get a WP n is now applying for singer permit.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Yeah my frens and I had many bad experiences with FJ girls....such that the moment we find out they are from FJ we would reject straight away....your descriptions are right....generally bad service and money minded.... although recently I had one who is not that bad and we wanted to try out a part time BY relationship....but in the end the tail will always wag out of the backside and you will get to see their true colours....so I will likely drop her as I feel her service to me has dropped....not point paying to be unhappy right?

The northern gals generally have better attitude and better complexion and nicer boobs....while ChongQing girls are the easiest to ST! hahahah
Old 06-09-2010, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
never la...i can't be bothered about her...but she also suddenly PM me in SBF so I just chat chat with her lor....I also no time for her shit ley...now I more into ST because really no time....haha
Oh... you into ST?
You want to try a new student?
My ctc (PRC student) smsed me this afternoon and asked if I want to.
Unfortunately, I am tied up with things this week....
So how... want to be commando?
Old 06-09-2010, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:

Be good,

Bro WB
Sigh... it is going to be difficult.... I enjoy sex with her.
She is quite beautiful... a 8/10 in my books.....
Sigh... maybe one last meeting this week....
Old 06-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
bloody_vlahov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i agree with moral epitome in that we can see a girl's true colours when we do part-time BY. i tried that for a couple of times. eventually, they will start asking for more money, using their 'insufficient pay from working days' as an excuse to either demand more money from you, or start working on their 'off days', a not so subtle hint for you to start paying more. or, they will start falling sick, and ask for more money to compensate them for their loss of income ... what bollocks ... full time BYing is not an option cos i'm often not in singapore ...

or maybe i'm simply not savvy enough ... contrary to what warbird claims, HE is the REAL alpha male ... haha
Old 06-09-2010, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh... you into ST?
You want to try a new student?
My ctc (PRC student) smsed me this afternoon and asked if I want to.
Unfortunately, I am tied up with things this week....
So how... want to be commando?
lol....I am into anything discreet...but i prefer to see the goods to see how much it is worth....ST BY....all learn from bro WB...hahahaaha
Old 06-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody_vlahov View Post
i agree with moral epitome in that we can see a girl's true colours when we do part-time BY. i tried that for a couple of times. eventually, they will start asking for more money, using their 'insufficient pay from working days' as an excuse to either demand more money from you, or start working on their 'off days', a not so subtle hint for you to start paying more. or, they will start falling sick, and ask for more money to compensate them for their loss of income ... what bollocks ... full time BYing is not an option cos i'm often not in singapore ...

or maybe i'm simply not savvy enough ... contrary to what warbird claims, HE is the REAL alpha male ... haha
errr.....if there are multiples ST...can it be considered as almost part time BY leow?....last thursday I was feeling quite down and decided to RTF this WL which I had to tried very hard to convince her to do ST with me previously....knn....first thing she said when she saw me is....can I ask you a favour...I am having trouble paying the rent....can you give me $xxx.....despite being caught unaware and was already tired out and unable to think clearly....I told her to discuss about it later and diverted the topic.....after the whole thing I told her I no money and gave her still slightly above market rate...but no way will I be KCed into paying her rent! she's quite skillful, I don't believe I am the only guy she ever STed with...hehehee
Old 07-09-2010, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Hi bro Warbird,

Long time no see... Mr Austin is now busy travelling. Not sure if he is back yet. I have also met bro Marc5 recently at LV for a drink with a cupled of esteemed bros.

Let me know lah... the venue.
Hi bro LDH,

Four bros are confirmed for tonite. Bro Ragging Bull will be there to sing for us, hehehe. Last lite, he n his sidekick asked me to join them for a SH session somewhere, but I just couldn't make it.

Cheers!

Quote:
Yeah my frens and I had many bad experiences with FJ girls....such that the moment we find out they are from FJ we would reject straight away....your descriptions are right....generally bad service and money minded.... although recently I had one who is not that bad and we wanted to try out a part time BY relationship....but in the end the tail will always wag out of the backside and you will get to see their true colours....so I will likely drop her as I feel her service to me has dropped....not point paying to be unhappy right?

The northern gals generally have better attitude and better complexion and nicer boobs....while ChongQing girls are the easiest to ST! hahahah
Unfortunately, I'm still attracted to their Fujian-accented Mandarin. Although this attraction has been much weakened over the past yr, I need to remove it completely n permanently by doing Psycanics exercises.

Quote:
Sigh... it is going to be difficult.... I enjoy sex with her.
She is quite beautiful... a 8/10 in my books.....
Sigh... maybe one last meeting this week....
There r many, many pretty pussies out there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody_vlahov View Post
i agree with moral epitome in that we can see a girl's true colours when we do part-time BY. i tried that for a couple of times. eventually, they will start asking for more money................ full time BYing is not an option cos i'm often not in singapore ...

Hi bro BV,

I hv the same problem as I'm often not in SIN.

You're the MAN, bro. I'm still learning n improving...

Hv a great trip!

Quote:
errr.....if there are multiples ST...can it be considered as almost part time BY leow?....last thursday I was feeling quite down and decided to RTF this WL which I had to tried very hard to convince her to do ST with me previously....knn....first thing she said when she saw me is....can I ask you a favour...I am having trouble paying the rent....can you give me $xxx.....................but no way will I be KCed into paying her rent! she's quite skillful, I don't believe I am the only guy she ever STed with...hehehee
No, multiple n sequential STs r not part-time BY-ing. There is no exclusivity of her pussy.

Cheers!

.................................................. .................................................. ......

Good morning to all samsters! What an auspicious day!

I like to discuss BY-ing or 包养 of PRC gals as I understand it.

In full-time BY-ing, the gal's pussy is exclusively yours for a specified period in return for certain mutually agreed monetary compensation or damage n she doesn't work, although she may attend school. In my personal experience, it's quite easy to monitor her daily activities in this case.

In part-time BY-ing, which I do sometimes, the gal's pussy is still exclusively yours, but she may continue to work. It's much more difficult to ensure her compliance n faithfulness.

In BY-ing, it's a good idea to put ur gal in a studio or master bedrm close to u. You can spend more time w/ her n enjoy her home cooking, etc. Better GFE, companionship n much better Fxk...

I'm aware of the fact that in China, damage for full-time BY-ing of pretty/classy current uni student (aged 18-22) from a major university ranges from 20k to 50K RMB a month. I'm paying the higher range here, but BY-ing mostly poorly educated gals who r only so-so.

After carefully calculating the risk: reward ratio, it's obvious that I must move to PRC soon. But I'm here now n hv to do the best I can.

Your feedback is always welcome!

Be good,

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 08-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Samster

Good day to all samsters!

Woke up early this morning, thankful to be alive! Feel really well, fully rested n energized n no pain anywhere. What more can a lao ah pek wish for?

There has been much discussions as to what is a real MAN.

IMHO, Shakespeare's protagonist in fictional Julius Caesar fits the bill. We could witness his dominance, leadership, courage n self mastery/self control, and above all, his fearlessness n acceptance of death as NECESSARY for himself n for all humans. Death to him is Not inevitable, but NECESSARY, indeed a blessing, hehehe. Now, that is the mindset of a real MAN.

Julius Caesar | Act II, Scene II

CAESAR:
What can be avoided
Whose end is purposed by the mighty gods?
Yet Caesar shall go forth, for these predictions
Are to the world in general as to Caesar.(30)

CALPURNIA:
When beggars die, there are no comets seen;
The heavens themselves blaze forth the death of princes.

CAESAR:
Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant never taste of death but once.
Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,(35)
It seems to me most strange that men should fear
Seeing that death, a necessary end,
Will come when it will come.

Modern translation:
(Cowards die many times before their deaths;
The valiant only taste of death once.
Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,
It seems most strange to me that men should fear death,
Seeing that death, a necessary end,
Will come when it will come.—)

[Re-]enter Servant.]
What say the augurers?

SERVANT:
They would not have you to stir forth today.(40)
Plucking the entrails of an offering forth,
They could not find a heart within the beast.

CAESAR:
The gods do this in shame of cowardice.
Caesar should be a beast without a heart
If he should stay at home today for fear.(45)
No, Caesar shall not. Danger knows full well
That Caesar is more dangerous than he.
We are two lions litter'd in one day,
And I the elder and more terrible.
And Caesar shall go forth.(50)

The question for me n for all bros is:

Am I a coward or a valiant? If I'm already a valiant, GREAT!

If I'm still a coward, what could I do to become a valiant?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 08-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi everyone,

wow...it seems that i should have gone thru this thread earlier...

so many expert bros ard & advice...

i went to a ktv in town recently with a couple of frens..got to know this gal there...

was wearing my wedding band as i was just out for fun didnt want to hide anything...
so the gal knew i was married & still took my number & smsed me at night & said i could take her out sometime..

wow!!i was shocked..think due to my inexperience , i quickly shunned her...but now looking at this thread ..seems like i missed out on some potential "fun"..but my heart weak lah...didnt dare to carry on ctc the gal...

haiz...
Old 08-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro LDH,

No, multiple n sequential STs r not part-time BY-ing. There is no exclusivity of her pussy.

Cheers!

Your feedback is always welcome!

Be good,

Bro WB
I meant if she only do exclusive STs with you does it constitute as part time BYing? hehehe...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1