The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 19
v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

[QUOTE=KangTuo;5251620]
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietshark View Post

Not happy at all.
I don't like such attention. I want solution.
What is JSK?

How is your aquarium? You need to stay in it for 2 months hor?
JSK = Jiat SAI King !!!

"Same Shit Different Day"

路遥知马力,日久见人心(要走远路,才知道马力的强弱; 结交朋友长久,才知人心的善恶)

Last edited by v.killers; 27-09-2010 at 08:51 PM.
Old 27-09-2010, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by v.killers View Post
Was thinking to Ban this place but when I step in my "God" my dearest BIL-SS08 got such a beauty!! troi a buon wa ah

Now waiting for my BIL to pass her over to me....
Wah, must handover? I tot like just go in and grab? Or is that just for KTs girls?
Old 27-09-2010, 08:38 PM
Samster

v.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud ofv.killers has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
Wah, must handover? I tot like just go in and grab? Or is that just for KTs girls?
I was there too late, so no chance to sit with anyone....those good ones were gone...

As usual my BIL were pass me his left over gal which age above 20... Not Kts girls

Old 27-09-2010, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star View Post
I believe you went through the same experience
Yes....dung roi.... Now I dont want to bully KT nua roi. Sometime I really pity him, he is like a lost soul....not the usual KT roi...

Maybe must ask Mr Darkside to give him a lesson Poke his backside wake up his FARKing ideal....

Old 27-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
by the way, Xeden just sms me to bully me also. He is going to look for AK and make her drunk in order to jio her go hotel
Ya this will be the best ideal to wake up your FARKING ideal.......Stop being emo and move on like a man

Why make your life so miserable? You think you are really KC Prince ha??? there are many HIGH hand here in this forum. just to mention one (Vlover)

Why cant you be the "OLD" KT we use to know? why cannot just fark and forget...???

Just because of one AK and Lxxh your farking mind all gone to the drain, Oi....time to wake up lah!!!

They are just normal vn girls thoi !!!

What "SHARK" say is rite, I think U really JSK !!!

Beh tahan you !

Old 27-09-2010, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ya this will be the best ideal to wake up your FARKING ideal.......Stop being emo and move on like a man

Why make your life so miserable? You think you are really KC Prince ha??? there are many HIGH hand here in this forum. just to mention one (Vlover)

Why cant you be the "OLD" KT we use to know? why cannot just fark and forget...???

Just because of one AK and Lxxh your farking mind all gone to the drain, Oi....time to wake up lah!!!

They are just normal vn girls thoi !!!What "SHARK" say is rite, I think U really JSK !!!Beh tahan you !
Wei bro, you also talking about me!!!! I same2 with KT always do things full of emo......... Luckily for me I was kick in the you know where by a Vbs to wake me up...

My favorite part of the female body (Y)
Old 27-09-2010, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wei bro, you also talking about me!!!! I same2 with KT always do things full of emo......... Luckily for me I was kick in the you know where by a Vbs to wake me up...
kekekeke......Really ah....sorry lor...but at lease U wake you your farking ideal Oops....

Cheers VK (",)

Old 27-09-2010, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya ya you different from other man, bcos she told me U bo "LAN JIAO"
so you also kana this from vb before

Quote:
I suggest you go Vn look for her and settle the issue once and for all. Treat it as your final investment.
For sure I will not go vn to look for her if she goes back. So far I go vn only look for my number 1 and former number 2 (when we were together).

Maybe.... this friday if everything goes smoothly I will be free from house arrest and house will be free for 1 day, 1 night

Quote:
NNKC........Your mind khung roi anyhow think thoi...BO Tay a luon!
khung lau roi

Quote:
JSK = Jiat SAI King !!!
only you understand. thanks for solving the riddle.
already khung, cannot think.

Quote:
Yes....dung roi.... Now I dont want to bully KT nua roi. Sometime I really pity him, he is like a lost soul....not the usual KT roi

Maybe must ask Mr Darkside to give him a lesson. Poke his backside wake up his FARKing ideal...
Maybe I must go to GL18H18 look for thai babe and poke their kar chng.

Quote:
there are many HIGH hand here in this forum. just to mention one (Vlover)
and also the quite quite one... carrot.

Quote:
have not fcuk, how to forget?

Quote:
They are just normal vn girls thoi !!!
normal meh? if normal, why I can't up them leh? The real KC prince, vlover also never teach me a lesson two to handle.
Yes. many easy target around... and I have few returning vb waiting to be poke. but I am just like you mah (learning from you)... no challenge no shiok.

Too challenging.. I khung.

Quote:
Beh tahan you !
still you have to tahan becoz no other will like you chak till happy happy but only me.
Old 28-09-2010, 01:09 AM
Samster

Talking Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
so you also kana this from vb before

For sure I will not go vn to look for her if she goes back. So far I go vn only look for my number 1 and former number 2 (when we were together).

Maybe.... this friday if everything goes smoothly I will be free from house arrest and house will be free for 1 day, 1 night

Maybe I must go to GL18H18 look for thai babe and poke their kar chng.

have not fcuk, how to forget?

normal meh? if normal, why I can't up them leh? The real KC prince, vlover also never teach me a lesson two to handle.
Yes. many easy target around... and I have few returning vb waiting to be poke. but I am just like you mah (learning from you)... no challenge no shiok.

Too challenging.. I khung.

still you have to tahan becoz no other will like you chak till happy happy but only me.
Kekekekeke....Good to hear that U like my chak-ing

I neber kenna bi khung like you before but kena challenge by one VB say I no guts to go KS with her..End of the day, I up her liao..(History roi) huhuhuhuhu

Normally I will choose to "BO" if I cant up her in the 1st or 2nd weeks because dont want to waste my time, Time is $$$$$....(",)

Maybe you started the wrong move in the early stage that why now you suffer! If you treat her just like normal gals, maybe she already "ATE" by you..

Now everything is too late, the fact is that you are not able to up her make you more "KHUNG" !!! To solve this problem.......You either give up, forget it or pass to one of us to become "SB" ba...

Now I scared to go Geylang /JC because my 2 x old veges all returned roi...huhuhuhu !!

NO more.....Cheers VK ^_^

Last edited by v.killers; 28-09-2010 at 01:20 AM.
Old 28-09-2010, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!Zaryl is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Your gal fierce lah, but not as fierce as Chai Tao one, at least I get to see pussy hair

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
ya, Chai Tao also like to be raped with no resistance...
Old 28-09-2010, 08:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why your most unfavourable place... 51 joints still open leh? also many FR ma..

Agree that recently that E*** alot of FR and damn hot.

Becos this bladdy joint very ON ma, always check passports thats why only MILFs there

Quote:
NO lah!

she not your type mah... you continue hunting the younger vb

Harlo u should know my cheonging principles, I will never go after fellow bro's gals even if they give me permission, just want to see your reaction only....

But u are rite she is not my type, too playful and always touching other guys, make u dulan only...... I prefer those demure type not touchy type

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-09-2010, 08:22 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Tat's why told both of you dun fight...facts are facts and cannot run away...even try to look and behave young...every year you grow older and this dun lie...

Tua Hong oi, dun take things too seriously, here we dun fight wan, we just tok a lot of cock and suan each other only

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-09-2010, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by specko80 View Post
True bro...but at least, you just pay 50% more than usual price...i knew of one Singaporean who paid 300,000 dong from airport to Dist 1...

Thats nuthing lah, I know of 1 Sinkaporean whom paid 210,000 dong when the meter shows 21,000 dong kekekekeke

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-09-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjapangel View Post
Thanks to the the brothers that replied to my queries.

Can recommend any good buys over there? Got only 6 hours.

Cheers.

Go saloon 2 hrs, after that go shop for clothes and bags at Ben Thanh, u can buy some dried goods also

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-09-2010, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Never belived my BIL-SS08, never go hotel one? Nnkc....then go VN you stay at road side ah

Harlo Ah Chek people tok about Sinkapor u go tok until Holland

Quote:
SI MI chop, sign guarantee?? Apalu chakap?? I dont understand....POTONG Potong as she told me she 22y...

Aiyo BIL-VK dearest oi, she finally told me she only 19, not 22 so no passing liao

Farking hell u got more VBs than your fingers & toes can count still tok so much.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1