The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2010, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Liquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Game Over is really game over. No access to any student or work permit. Can never ROM in singapore. upon approval is only as a tourist.
Tourist is only after the 2 years or after cancel yellow card still can apply? Thanks.
Old 04-12-2010, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
tristan683 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Brother Gordon,

Thanks for all the info on this thread so far.

Just out of curiosity, wanna find out from an OKT about the following:

When the girls are not working/on leave/Code Red, are they free and easy allowed to go out all day and go anywhere they want? Or do they have to report to OKT where they are going and each time go out can only go for 1 or 2 hours?

On days when they are working, can they suddenly just stop work and say don't feel like working any more for today and want to go out?

Just want to know how strict OKTs are with them.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
Gordon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGordon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid View Post
Tourist is only after the 2 years or after cancel yellow card still can apply? Thanks.
within 2years after they return to mainland the must sumit a letter to the immigration officer before planning to visit singapore on a social pass upon approval then they can come if no letter sumitted once they touch down at the airport they will be detained and they lock up till there is a flight to deport them back.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan683 View Post
Hi Brother Gordon,

Thanks for all the info on this thread so far.

Just out of curiosity, wanna find out from an OKT about the following:

When the girls are not working/on leave/Code Red, are they free and easy allowed to go out all day and go anywhere they want? Or do they have to report to OKT where they are going and each time go out can only go for 1 or 2 hours?

On days when they are working, can they suddenly just stop work and say don't feel like working any more for today and want to go out?

Just want to know how strict OKTs are with them.
Depends Bros, first the reason for them to knock off early must be logical. the girl have their own freedom or choice. they are allowed to go anywhere except places like disco, pub and anywhere the AV classified as chaotic place are forbidden. which is stated in the rules of the Av. They are not allowed to go out with anyone which is not registered on the same hse. but allowed to go out with girls of a different hse but not friends working out of the yellow card circle. they have a required time to reach home stated also under the AV rules. they cannot hitch a hike from any guys even customer.
OKT strict? depends... i'm strict too because i dun want the whole forest to be burned down because of just one tiny sapling. if one of them got caught breaking the rules the AV will cancel their permit immediately, suspend the hse and all the girls and OKT for a stated period of time. if the period is very long the girls will opt to cancel their permit and go back.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:34 PM
Samster

For your info do you know that the girl can reject the customer even the OKT asked them to do. That's something the OKT can't do anything about it. so Bros dun make the girls tu lan...
Old 05-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For your info do you know that the girl can reject the customer even the OKT asked them to do. That's something the OKT can't do anything about it. so Bros dun make the girls tu lan...
Wah bro if too ugly,dirty or smelly then the girl can reject liao lor...

No wonder those handsome rich bro always got better treatment and service huh...

Then must go for self grooming before bonking liao...

Cheers...unfit
Old 05-12-2010, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Thumbs down I boycott Lorna's fuck shops as she pay her WLs below market rate!!!!

Quote:
Haha... What a joke... But really heng sia. those hse you mentioned have not been supended or close for the past years. Those that got closed forever or temp. or suspended should pay below $80 to prevent themself from closing down.
Hey OKT Assistant! You are very wrong to have this kind of mentality!!!

Your boss, OKT Lorna is paying your WL below market rate at $72 per session even though AV's recommended rate is $80 for PRC WL! Other fuck shops pay their WL $80 per session. Your WLs have no choice as they have already paid a few thousand dollars to the agent to come here. If they choose to return, they will lose all their monies.

One day Lorna will get into trouble if the WL complain against her. Hence, don't be too happy and act arrogant here! We shall see who got the last laugh here!!

I shall boycott your 2 fuckshops for paying the WLs below MARKET RATE!!!
Old 05-12-2010, 08:25 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

The fuckshops L2060 was suspended because they deducted unnecessary $$$ from their WLs. Ended up alot less than $80.

OKT Lorna better be careful! Your turn will likely be next!! There are other things she committed might be fouling the AV's policy and may not be under paying the WLs! Watch my words!!

BTW, OKT LOrna history in GL is not long (probably 2 years or so here) as she was formerly from Kong Siak Road.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
nicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How much pple pay their WLs is none of your business lah.. As a paying customer, as long as the OKT keeps his girls clean and disciplined, he can do whatever he wants with them. You are not some human rights activists. Besides, this is no big issue. It's about who gets more money. This type of inequality exists everywhere, even in the corporate sectors. If you don't like, the doors are opened. Don't talk until as if pple owe you a living.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 18
KhunVi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16h51?

I'm still a supporter of L1651 tho I am away in Hong Kong.

Yeh! Gordon can be strict too ... heard from Man Li.

Is Man Li becoming the next ang pai?

❤~爱得太真 太容易 让自己牺牲 太容易让自己沉沦 太容易 不顾一切 满是伤痕
❤~我太笨 明知道你是错的人 明知道这不是缘分 但我还是奋不顾身
❤~我太笨 明知道你是错的人 明知道这不是缘分 但我相信有点可能

Sex is addictive - Sex is a life - Sex is simply YOU.

Last edited by KhunVi; 05-12-2010 at 09:05 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:30 PM
Samster

One fellow tried to shut my mouth from exposing the dirty laundry of L2062 and L1651 by zapping me. This is really very dirty. Let me tell you, even if you zap me to moderation, I will still be around. Wakakakaka!! No use lah!!! The more you zap me, the more you have "something" to hide!! Wakakakakak!!!!
Old 06-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
One fellow tried to shut my mouth from exposing the dirty laundry of L2062 and L1651 by zapping me. This is really very dirty. Let me tell you, even if you zap me to moderation, I will still be around. Wakakakaka!! No use lah!!! The more you zap me, the more you have "something" to hide!! Wakakakakak!!!!
haha dirty, no need to hide here in SBF here say. You know where i'm at. Feel free to approach me. if got thing to hide u wouldn't know here, why you know is because we tell ppl nothing to hide. even you say so much i'll be still around. only if you stop going for WL then maybe u wouldn't c me around. Why not u go report police lah... call me then tell me at which station or if u are at the AV lodging a report call me i will meet you there.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
The fuckshops L2060 was suspended because they deducted unnecessary $$$ from their WLs. Ended up alot less than $80.

OKT Lorna better be careful! Your turn will likely be next!! There are other things she committed might be fouling the AV's policy and may not be under paying the WLs! Watch my words!!

BTW, OKT LOrna history in GL is not long (probably 2 years or so here) as she was formerly from Kong Siak Road.
Bro you AV huh? you're wrong they did not deduct $ from their WLs they did something else also about money. Mai K khiang la.. Get a life dude
Old 06-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Samster

Re: I boycott Lorna's fuck shops as she pay her WLs below market rate!!!!

Quote:
Hey OKT Assistant! You are very wrong to have this kind of mentality!!!

Your boss, OKT Lorna is paying your WL below market rate at $72 per session even though AV's recommended rate is $80 for PRC WL! Other fuck shops pay their WL $80 per session. Your WLs have no choice as they have already paid a few thousand dollars to the agent to come here. If they choose to return, they will lose all their monies.

One day Lorna will get into trouble if the WL complain against her. Hence, don't be too happy and act arrogant here! We shall see who got the last laugh here!!

I shall boycott your 2 fuckshops for paying the WLs below MARKET RATE!!!
Arrogant??? you are the arrogant one MR Know ALL, you AV arh AV's recommended rate is $80, then why the AV approved. Bro approve equals to legal. you need to polish ur english. And recommended not confirmed. please use dictionary. Thank You
Old 06-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Samster

Re: I boycott Lorna's fuck shops as she pay her WLs below market rate!!!!

Quote:
Arrogant??? you are the arrogant one MR Know ALL, you AV arh AV's recommended rate is $80, then why the AV approved. Bro approve equals to legal. you need to polish ur english. And recommended not confirmed. please use dictionary. Thank You
Your written English as worse off as your spoken English. Just take a look at your message above, full of English construction and grammatical errors!!! I don't have time to highlight to you the number of mistakes you made here. Your English sounded like one who have not even completed your primary education. I suggest you better go back to English class before you dare to tell me I need to polish my English. If you think I need to polish my English, I think your English needs to be polished a thousand times in order to be on par with me, understand OKT Assistant?!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1