The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2011, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocock View Post
SWM used to be in fashion long long time ago..now only those stupid SPG still likes them... thinking they are rich! The fact is that these SWM nowadays is nothing compared to the chinese tow kays already, and most of them probably have Chinese bosses!!!
hahha. But this is just singapore. It started off with some SWM in Singapore who cannot afford cars, so they bought a bicycle and some `cool' outfit to match the bicycle. After some time, you find lots of singaporeans thinking that the SWM is damm cool and started following them. This is just singapore, they never realise that SWM are not in fashion anymore. They have weak economies, they suffer from declining strength of currencies, declining purchasing power, and yet they still think they are the best. Uniquely Singapore
Old 02-05-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Yes , you are right to say different families work differently. But my real life experience is what majority of these normal viets from the province does. Every Singaporean man that marries a viet spouse will think that their in-laws are not what is potrayed. Take some time, observe and experience. After some years, if you are still with your wife, you will know and will have learnt how to handle them. But in the meantime, if you are not married to one yet, you are surely not experienced enuff to comment on the differences.
agreed...my 1st ex mother always cum to ask daughters for money....mother dun care how they earn but expect to get...my ex only give her greedy mother 1mil per month...her mother 50+ still remarry another husband who cannot afford to support her...what kind of drama is this...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-05-2011, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
agreed...my 1st ex mother always cum to ask daughters for money....mother dun care how they earn but expect to get...my ex only give her greedy mother 1mil per month...her mother 50+ still remarry another husband who cannot afford to support her...what kind of drama is this...
bro hurricane,is in deed very drama in vietnam.my wife yesterday just told me her father throw her mom in hospital when her mother give birth to her.her mother have to leave the hospital carrying her back to her house.after few months later,her father return but was chase away by her mum as he was with another girl.

on that day we marry,he was invited with his son from another wife and her mom does not scold him but talk to him but on the day he die,her mom refuse to go.my wife actually went back to attend to his funneral things and stand there as her daughter to greet people who came to pay respect to him even though he have not give a single cents or give any care to her since she was born.

that say that viet man mostly is useless and prefer woman outside than supporting his family which i call IRRESPONSIBLE
Old 02-05-2011, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
that say that viet man mostly is useless and prefer woman outside than supporting his family which i call IRRESPONSIBLE
Fully agreed. Good sharing.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 02-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro hurricane,is in deed very drama in vietnam.my wife yesterday just told me her father throw her mom in hospital when her mother give birth to her.her mother have to leave the hospital carrying her back to her house.after few months later,her father return but was chase away by her mum as he was with another girl.

on that day we marry,he was invited with his son from another wife and her mom does not scold him but talk to him but on the day he die,her mom refuse to go.my wife actually went back to attend to his funneral things and stand there as her daughter to greet people who came to pay respect to him even though he have not give a single cents or give any care to her since she was born.

haha...reali need to be there in Vn and stay there to see what the drama showing now...vn guys are a usually a bunch of useless fools...my ex elder bro also kept asking my ex and younger sis to give him money...both sisters bought a handphone for him and used xe om...all these dun last more than 1-3 months...was sold and $$$ dun even know go where...still there are plenty of gers want to be with him...ultimately both sisters ignored him and then he forced to go out to find work...otherwise no money...you can imagine all these drama...sianzz...

another case, whereby a 25yr old ger fought with a 21yr old friend at their working place because the bf slept with the 21yr old friend when she was away in the province...after that the bf still can stay together with the 25yr old as though nothing happens...haha...imagine all these drama...btw,both gers are stlll working in the same place...hahaha....what a big drama...

make sure you go to Vn and observes before commit yourself to long term relationship...nvr allow small head overides big head...^_^

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-05-2011, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 21
happy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to beholdhappy000 is a splendid one to behold

No wonder their GDP is so small as compared to Singapore.

According to IMF, the GDP at purchasing power parity for 2010:

Vietnam 3,134 (per capita) 103,574 (per country)
Singapore 56,522 (per capita) 222,699 (per country)

We should be proud of Singapore - a small country with a tiny population and yet our GDP in term of
per capita or per country are much way ahead of Vietnam whose population is at least 10 times bigger than us.
Our economy is at least one time bigger than them.

Quote:

Old 02-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
robocock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy000 View Post
No wonder their GDP is so small as compared to Singapore.

According to IMF, the GDP at purchasing power parity for 2010:

Vietnam 3,134 (per capita) 103,574 (per country)
Singapore 56,522 (per capita) 222,699 (per country)

We should be proud of Singapore - a small country with a tiny population and yet our GDP in term of
per capita or per country are much way ahead of Vietnam whose population is at least 10 times bigger than us.
Our economy is at least one time bigger than them.
I think the populations size of Vietnam vs Singapore is 20 times more, and land size at least 200 times more.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
robocock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
hahha. But this is just singapore. It started off with some SWM in Singapore who cannot afford cars, so they bought a bicycle and some `cool' outfit to match the bicycle. After some time, you find lots of singaporeans thinking that the SWM is damm cool and started following them. This is just singapore, they never realise that SWM are not in fashion anymore. They have weak economies, they suffer from declining strength of currencies, declining purchasing power, and yet they still think they are the best. Uniquely Singapore
In my last trip to Hanoi with some friends, 2 very interesting things happened. I was having dinner with some Viet people and they said that Vietnamese usually have very low opinions of SWM because they all think SWM=Backpacker=too poor and too smelly!!!

The other incident was rather interesting.. i was at a citibank teller withdrawing some cash.. then this Ang Mo came behind me, looking very impatient... so i took my time withdraw VND3mil a few times... he got really impatient and asked me how much more I am withdrawing... I said "why must i tell u!!???" So he said..."I am in a hurry..." and i said "Is that my problem!!???". So then suddenly the screen says No more cash... i step aside and let him have a go... he put in his card.. punch PIN... and got a NO more cash message...wah ha ha ha!!!
Old 02-05-2011, 06:21 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocock View Post
i step aside and let him have a go... he put in his card.. punch PIN... and got a NO more cash message...wah ha ha ha!!!
haha, good one.
Old 03-05-2011, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

so your wife cannot blame you if you hug the wrong person from the back or when it is dark.......

Quote:
Let me share another aspect of vietnamese spouse. My wife likes to buy clothes, not those super expensive ones, but its also not that cheap. Every month, she will spend a few hundred dollars on clothes. She always tell me that she doesn't like to wear the same thing over and over again, so its her habit to change her dressing frequently. But what i have realised, when she change her clothes, all the `not so old' clothes, often just a few months old, will go to her sisters in Vietnam. When we are back in Saigon, she will tell me she wants to meet up with her sisters, and they will make their way up to saigon to meet us. When the sister (my wife has 3 sisters, 2 are poor and 1 is married to a rich viet), either one of the poor ones meet us in saigon, i will find them dressed in clothings that i bought for my wife not long ago. The sister will stay for a day or two with us, come empty handed but returned a bag full. Sometimes i am a bit angry, but i thought if my wife is happy, i just `close one eye'. I am sure many bros with viet spouse will find their spouse doing the same thing. What to do? Its their way of `taking care of their siblings'

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 03-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
so your wife cannot blame you if you hug the wrong person from the back or when it is dark.......
i won't be that desperate till i need to hug her sisters.... no interest in them at all.
Old 03-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honey Boon View Post
Bro SingViet wun make such mistake, her wife must be a beauty.

Quote:
i won't be that desperate till i need to hug her sisters.... no interest in them at all.
Must be fat and ugly.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 03-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Bro SingViet wun make such mistake, her wife must be a beauty.

Must be fat and ugly.
haha bro... typo error. My wife is not too bad, one thing that attracted me when i first met her was her dress sense, She's dress very differently from the rest, no BeBe with half ball out, but nice and pretty. Her sisters are not that bad, just that i don't like tanned skin and kampong looking gals
Old 03-05-2011, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
haha bro... typo error. My wife is not too bad, one thing that attracted me when i first met her was her dress sense, She's dress very differently from the rest, no BeBe with half ball out, but nice and pretty. Her sisters are not that bad, just that i don't like tanned skin and kampong looking gals
bro,something struck me when u mention BEBE WITH HALF BALL hahaha
i dont know any bro notice that most ladies over there like to push up their breast especially when they wear those tight t shirt.i dont know is it because of there is no cup size for bra sold over there?still remember bro singvet mention there is no cup size bra over there

they seem like dont care if they show their top valley.even those auntie there also the same.still remember one time when i follow my wife to buy undergarment at 1 of the roadside stall.that auntie bend down and her big nei nei can be seen with her bright blue bra.fucking hell make me horny but try to see other place cos OC beside me hahaha

yesterday also happen to saw one viet at my block downstair with white t shirt top.same thing.can see is small but push up to the max
Old 04-05-2011, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
they seem like dont care if they show their top valley.even those auntie there also the same.still remember one time when i follow my wife to buy undergarment at 1 of the roadside stall.that auntie bend down and her big nei nei can be seen with her bright blue bra.fucking hell make me horny but try to see other place cos OC beside me hahaha
Agree Nothing new about such behaviour .....

The scene is sometimes to tough for us guys to take it

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1