The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
WHen u called .. they sure says no problem coz they CANNOT Reveal whatever f shit to you ... BUT .. they will tell you .. it still depends on the Discretion of the frontline ICA officer ...

Yes ... they do not require any VISA ....

Sorry to pour cold water ... and sad to say.. if like this ... can only means the gal's record is NOT clean ...

No problem bro.. anyway, anything need to check one, all i checked lliao...she has clean record.. and as i mentioned earlier, i went before to ask for any need to apply for any sepcial pass, yes they did mentioned NO NEED...but at the immigration checkpoint...that fucker tell her n tell me when im on the line with him, ask me to go ICA to apply entry visa.. when i went to ICA to clarified with the closed door officer as i mentioned earlier too.. that old madam also say i must FILL IN THIS APPLICATION PLEASE... KNN, of cos i HOT lah..hehehe...

In the end line, if got resonable reason thats why reject entry...FINE...accept n move on...n reticfy the problem...
BUT All this GOVE sector are all having double standard and doing thing to your own hands and their moods...and not giving enough info...their rules n info are all kept by themself and nobody knows..and they can change anytime they wan without public notice...thats not the way to do..they always have their 101 rules...which are unknown..but is implemented...

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-12-2011, 02:54 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Errrrrr......By the way, are we touching on any polictics issue here...?? We are not suppose to discuss any politics issue in the forum...

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-12-2011, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
1)She left last Sept after work permit expired..
ok ok ... now I probably now the reason !!!!

She was on work permit ... so its very tought for her ...

Bro , for safe procedures wise ... it is quite difficult to marry your gal as she was a previous work permit holder ...

in order to get married , u need to get a few approval first ... 1st I guess is MOM .. you need to get their approval before u can marry .. then probably ICA or something ..

Just to share .. Work Permit Holder or Previous Work PErmit Holder are NOT allow to marry here ... UNless special permission is granted !

Experience BROs ... PLease correct me if I am wrong ...

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 29-12-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro , for safe procedures wise ... it is quite difficult to marry your gal as she was a previous work permit holder ...

in order to get married , u need to get a few approval first ... 1st I guess is MOM .. you need to get their approval before u can marry .. then probably ICA or something ..

Just to share .. Work Permit Holder or Previous Work PErmit Holder are NOT allow to marry here ... UNless special permission is granted !

sorry,i also curious to know more.From what i know is foreigner who have a work permit is not allow to marry with any singaporean when they are still holding and working here.

But if a previous work permit holder left sg and come back as a foreigner,does it mean that sg man cannot marry that foreigner?

The only thing i can think of is there is a grace period before they can come back to marry a sg man from the day they return the work permit.

A bit stupid if for example, i like a filipino maid while she is working here,but she return to her country and come back few years later,then i cannot marry her here
Old 29-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
sorry,i also curious to know more.From what i know is foreigner who have a work permit is not allow to marry with any singaporean when they are still holding and working here.

But if a previous work permit holder left sg and come back as a foreigner,does it mean that sg man cannot marry that foreigner?

The only thing i can think of is there is a grace period before they can come back to marry a sg man from the day they return the work permit.

A bit stupid if for example, i like a filipino maid while she is working here,but she return to her country and come back few years later,then i cannot marry her here
I ever called ICA regarding this ... they mentioned I need to write in to MOM and ROM if the gal is previously a work permit holder ...

ROM also reply me .. it is ok if your gal is NOT .. if she is ... very troublesome ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 29-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
no need example .. i guess it's the truth ...

so when are we meeting up for dinner with our OCs ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 29-12-2011, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro shysain, she no longer hold any work permit..finished n done here..
i understand what u mean.. i did also checked with MOM also...what u said is true...but...is not cannot..but have to send in application..as wat you said.. ROM doesnt care who u regsiter with..as what i found out too by calling ROM myself...M.O.M actually will scan the applicant background...previous work record here in sg and even their home country...
Anyway...as i said..what they do all is very contridicting..u see huh...

Under work permit cannot marry..must apply..case to case basic...
My question..when a foreigner works in Sg for a period of time then thats how we get to know each other..rather than we get to know a tourist and fell in love..Then why previous or present permit holder cannot marry in sg..
So i must only know the girl from overseas then can marry in Sg....?
but normally u hear story about..foreign expats..marrying local expats...all very soon soon li li one...sure go tru....but we middle class or low class citizen...only case to case basic...but only 20% go tru... Singapore also biase in different classes one lah...same logic..rich help rich..anytime rich ppl wan get loan..sure eh sai...or the other way round..bank ask the rich ppl..u wan loan...?? we go ah...wait long long...or they offer u to go the " private legal money lender " becos their requirement lower mah...

Sick lah....Sick of the "Sick ga po "

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-12-2011, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
maxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all u need to do is call mom and tell them u will be marrying a wp holder they will ask for yr detail and yr girl detail ect ... ic num passport num wp number .. and the will sent u a mail to yr HOME around 1-2weeks after that book a date with rom BRING along yr mom letter when u rom
i and my wife marry when she holding wp .
if she working a normal job .. ect..factory' sale' admin
i think maid can not get marry in sg
Old 29-12-2011, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx View Post
all u need to do is call mom and tell them u will be marrying a wp holder they will ask for yr detail and yr girl detail ect ... ic num passport num wp number .. and the will sent u a mail to yr HOME around 1-2weeks after that book a date with rom BRING along yr mom letter when u rom
I second that bro maxx..i know maid is like 100% cannot..but others still ok..but they just wan us to go through all the extra paper work and black n white stuffs....to send in applications...
Congrats for your soon soon li li application...

I'M CIM KING
Old 29-12-2011, 08:38 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro shysain, she no longer hold any work permit..finished n done here..
i understand what u mean.. i did also checked with MOM also...what u said is true...but...is not cannot..but have to send in application..as wat you said.. ROM doesnt care who u regsiter with..as what i found out too by calling ROM myself...M.O.M actually will scan the applicant background...previous work record here in sg and even their home country...
Anyway...as i said..what they do all is very contridicting..u see huh...

Under work permit cannot marry..must apply..case to case basic...
My question..when a foreigner works in Sg for a period of time then thats how we get to know each other..rather than we get to know a tourist and fell in love..Then why previous or present permit holder cannot marry in sg..
So i must only know the girl from overseas then can marry in Sg....?
but normally u hear story about..foreign expats..marrying local expats...all very soon soon li li one...sure go tru....but we middle class or low class citizen...only case to case basic...but only 20% go tru... Singapore also biase in different classes one lah...same logic..rich help rich..anytime rich ppl wan get loan..sure eh sai...or the other way round..bank ask the rich ppl..u wan loan...?? we go ah...wait long long...or they offer u to go the " private legal money lender " becos their requirement lower mah...

this one is definately true
Old 29-12-2011, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx View Post
factory worker i think can,i got one bro marry a china girl while she is working here
Old 29-12-2011, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I ever called ICA regarding this ... they mentioned I need to write in to MOM and ROM if the gal is previously a work permit holder ...

ROM also reply me .. it is ok if your gal is NOT .. if she is ... very troublesome ...
Singaporean is allowed to marry a work permit or former work permit holder AFTER he/she has gotten the blessing/approval from MOM. I've gt 2 friends; the guy succeeded after just 1 try and it took abt 3wks to receive the letter while the other is a PRC lady and her S'porean bf's application was rejected but she gt a lawyer to write an appeal letter for her and succeeded. Hope my sharing helps.
Old 29-12-2011, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Singaporean is allowed to marry a work permit or former work permit holder AFTER he/she has gotten the blessing/approval from MOM. I've gt 2 friends; the guy succeeded after just 1 try and it took abt 3wks to receive the letter while the other is a PRC lady and her S'porean bf's application was rejected but she gt a lawyer to write an appeal letter for her and succeeded. Hope my sharing helps.
Married No problem but getting to stay in Singapore for long will be tedious procedure. I got few friends marrying malaysian,the family stay in JB only hubby work here.

Sometimes depends on luck and officer Mood too.
Old 30-12-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 14
Audacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant futureAudacity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazydude289 View Post
Married No problem but getting to stay in Singapore for long will be tedious procedure. I got few friends marrying malaysian,the family stay in JB only hubby work here.

Sometimes depends on luck and officer Mood too.
Never try and u'll never know.
Old 30-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agree and Cannot Agree more ....

2015 pts in 2015
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1