The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 26-12-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 17
woshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwoshixiong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Field Report

1 thing i notice they dont really celebrate xmas like what we do in sg. seems quite quiet in most club.. maybe because most club need to pay cover thats why so quiet..
Old 26-12-2012, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
poporing123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh shit, i missing out on sonkran again this year
Old 27-12-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tandoori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to Bangkok tomorrow for 5 days. Have booked my old girl for 5000B per day. she used to work in Las Vegas bar last time but jobless now. Haven't been to Bkk for an year. Lets see how it has transformed. Lot of new clubs coming up in Soi 13 I am told. Prefer partying with my girl at night and boom boom during day.
Old 27-12-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macadonia View Post
Hey guys, going Thailand next year, but I'm only 20 years old. Will be going with a friend same age. Anyway planning to go either bkk or Phuket? Which is more 'tourist' friendly? I'm just quite paranoid about the safety of my well-being since this is my first time travelling abroad. If u were around my age, which would u choose? Im not going Thailand just for cheap sex, but also to enjoy the nightlife, shopping and etc. and is s$500 enuf for 4d3n?

Thx again bros! Really need some advise on this !

I was once your age, and I understand the feeling.

Well, I think best would get a good deal from Groupon, since you going with your friends. My sis told me to Bangkok via Thai airways and about 4 star hotel is less than 200 sgd, and they also included one day sight seeing for tourist spot.

So your lodging and flight settled, provided you purchase from the Groupon together with your friend of course. From that you can stretch your money from 500 sgd, maybe to 700sgd, and nowadays Bangkok is not cheap like last time.

If you want sex with party, go to Nana or Cowboy,( read dedicated ago go bar thread) and bar fine for Long Time. You have someone to bring you to night spot already. Drinks share cost with your friend most to most is about 2k bht each, plus 4K for Long Time. Total is 6K BHT. Since your have quite a tight budget, then I don't think so you able to keep on bar fine those girls, so release you "siao" by going to MPs( read massage parlour thread)

Shopping wise try to avoid tourist rip off like MBK, and when in the weekend market, try to bargain, and don't buy the things without surving first, those deep inside the market price are much more cheaper than the one nearby the enterance of the weekend market, so cheap till you no need to bargain.

Go to platinum mall instead of MBK. Last no least 500 sgd is sufficient, but you can't have sex, or limited sex during your trip. Buy travel insurance, and get yourself insured, in case anything happen to you, can claim back from the insurance.

I up you 3 points by the way. Happy new year!
Old 27-12-2012, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
I was once your age, and I understand the feeling.

Well, I think best would get a good deal from Groupon, since you going with your friends. My sis told me to Bangkok via Thai airways and about 4 star hotel is less than 200 sgd, and they also included one day sight seeing for tourist spot.

So your lodging and flight settled, provided you purchase from the Groupon together with your friend of course. From that you can stretch your money from 500 sgd, maybe to 700sgd, and nowadays Bangkok is not cheap like last time.

If you want sex with party, go to Nana or Cowboy,( read dedicated ago go bar thread) and bar fine for Long Time. You have someone to bring you to night spot already. Drinks share cost with your friend most to most is about 2k bht each, plus 4K for Long Time. Total is 6K BHT. Since your have quite a tight budget, then I don't think so you able to keep on bar fine those girls, so release you "siao" by going to MPs( read massage parlour thread)

Shopping wise try to avoid tourist rip off like MBK, and when in the weekend market, try to bargain, and don't buy the things without surving first, those deep inside the market price are much more cheaper than the one nearby the enterance of the weekend market, so cheap till you no need to bargain.

Go to platinum mall instead of MBK. Last no least 500 sgd is sufficient, but you can't have sex, or limited sex during your trip. Buy travel insurance, and get yourself insured, in case anything happen to you, can claim back from the insurance.

I up you 3 points by the way. Happy new year!
Bro Nonteerak, I think the less than $200 Groupon voucher is without airport tax and etc etc.
Old 27-12-2012, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Macadonia is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Post christmas, in a good mood, so will help u work out budget. Now i assuming u are only going to spend 500 on partying and girls, and drinks at clubs for 3 nights. Meals and transport and other misc expenses excluded. Assuming $1 = 25B, so u will have 12,500B to spend. As a newbie, i would recommend u do the touristy thing, unless u meeting bros here who willing to bring u ard.

Agogo Bar at Soi Cowboy or Nana (Budget 3500)
ST rates - 2000B
BF - Abt 600B
Drinks - Abt 150-200B
ST Rm - Abt 300B
Basically at ur budget can forget LT (4000), and forget barhopping cos that will mean buying drinks at each stop. For quantity n quality, recommend Rainbow 2 or 4 at Nana, or Bacara or sharks at Soi Cowboy. of course some would recommend others but these are the more popular jts. If u really wanna save money can go saphan kwai but best to go with bros familiar with the place.

MP (budget 2600-3000)
Nataree would prob be your best bet for a bonk and i assume u prefer syt. You can try the other budget places like colonze, but at the higher bracket of 3000 u can drop by most MPs along Hway Kwang. Other cheaper options like oily massage (abt 2000B) around soi 26 can be considered, but go for the soapy experience la.

Clubbing (4000)
u can open a bottle of whiskey n mixers for abt 3000B. That should suffice for a table of 2 of u and ur companions if u lucky to pick up. Of course u can just drink beer...save u more money. Places to try are RCA, funky. u should go to after hours clubs like Scratchdog, insomnia etc at least once. with budget of 4000, u should be able to visit 2 clubs and 1 after hour club with your friend, provided u spend prudently.

Misc (2000)
With the remaining 2000, u can always go Thermae cafe or some pick up joint for a ST. But u will have to go back to ur hotel for the deed. Best to book hotel near nana station or Asoke.

If u bother to read the thread here, these are the places and activities that most bros indulge in. Enjoy!
Thx a lot bro. Really informative, unlike some of the other bros here who pm me and cursing me for asking the question . Merry Christmas
Old 27-12-2012, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentsggirls View Post
suggest you stay in singapore, use that 500 go 5 times thai disco singapore
each time 100 bucks spent there can liao.

but if u really keen , you can try to go BKK first before phuket , phuket chionging to expensive .
dont think can so many times la haha maybe 2-3 times nia

i think bkk ok lei, do proper research should be ok.

if sian just stay huaykwang too many massage to choose

but with google map now, quite easy to recognize places. zoom in see see can liao, then remember abit wont lost liao
Old 27-12-2012, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
helppp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshixiong View Post
1 thing i notice they dont really celebrate xmas like what we do in sg. seems quite quiet in most club.. maybe because most club need to pay cover thats why so quiet..
most TD in sg also need to pay cover charge, then rules like cannot take balance out etc
was at nvl for xmas countdown surprisingly not full house

btw i heard you guys having major meetup next year, can i ask around what month?
Old 27-12-2012, 05:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Now that Christmas is over, I hope Santa was good to you If you didn't get any, you were probably too nice

Old 27-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandoori View Post
Going to Bangkok tomorrow for 5 days. Have booked my old girl for 5000B per day. she used to work in Las Vegas bar last time but jobless now. Haven't been to Bkk for an year. Lets see how it has transformed. Lot of new clubs coming up in Soi 13 I am told. Prefer partying with my girl at night and boom boom during day.
5000bht is quite a lot honestly. but guess to each his own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macadonia View Post
Thx a lot bro. Really informative, unlike some of the other bros here who pm me and cursing me for asking the question . Merry Christmas
dont think anyone is cursing u. just tt bros think it us odd that u are staying in one of bkk mist happening places and u said u dont know what to do. info aplenty on forum.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 27-12-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Post christmas, in a good mood, so will help u work out budget. Now i assuming u are only going to spend 500 on partying and girls, and drinks at clubs for 3 nights. Meals and transport and other misc expenses excluded. Assuming $1 = 25B, so u will have 12,500B to spend. As a newbie, i would recommend u do the touristy thing, unless u meeting bros here who willing to bring u ard.

Agogo Bar at Soi Cowboy or Nana (Budget 3500)
ST rates - 2000B
BF - Abt 600B
Drinks - Abt 150-200B
ST Rm - Abt 300B
Basically at ur budget can forget LT (4000), and forget barhopping cos that will mean buying drinks at each stop. For quantity n quality, recommend Rainbow 2 or 4 at Nana, or Bacara or sharks at Soi Cowboy. of course some would recommend others but these are the more popular jts. If u really wanna save money can go saphan kwai but best to go with bros familiar with the place.

MP (budget 2600-3000)
Nataree would prob be your best bet for a bonk and i assume u prefer syt. You can try the other budget places like colonze, but at the higher bracket of 3000 u can drop by most MPs along Hway Kwang. Other cheaper options like oily massage (abt 2000B) around soi 26 can be considered, but go for the soapy experience la.

Clubbing (4000)
u can open a bottle of whiskey n mixers for abt 3000B. That should suffice for a table of 2 of u and ur companions if u lucky to pick up. Of course u can just drink beer...save u more money. Places to try are RCA, funky. u should go to after hours clubs like Scratchdog, insomnia etc at least once. with budget of 4000, u should be able to visit 2 clubs and 1 after hour club with your friend, provided u spend prudently.

Misc (2000)
With the remaining 2000, u can always go Thermae cafe or some pick up joint for a ST. But u will have to go back to ur hotel for the deed. Best to book hotel near nana station or Asoke.

If u bother to read the thread here, these are the places and activities that most bros indulge in. Enjoy!
bro... great info

but think SC is out of qn. even if he bf ST... not sure how many will sit with him hiven his limited funds on LDs. beer bars maybe??

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 27-12-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Atoll, great stuff with your Bkk guide to our young man (coming of age?). Macodonia, Bkk's probably a better bet over touristy Phuket (more expensive in general) for 1st timer. More choices, stuff to do day or night. You are spoilt for choices for shopping in Bkk, unlike Phuket's sole mall Junceylon. And Nonteerak's guide on Pratunam is sensible. Truth be told, your budget's kinda TIGHT. Either save more now or stash away your angpows to have more pocket money in Bangers. Eat at local joints or street food under thb50 and take the BTS (skytrain) over taxis to stretch your dollar

Soopafly, amazed at your pics collection
Old 27-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
U will be amazed at his videos collection...
Old 27-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Sometimes a picture says it all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U will be amazed at his videos collection...
I reserve my top picks for you
Old 27-12-2012, 11:57 AM
Samster

Counting the days before coming down the mountain. Hide your puyings 'cause uncle Soopafly is coming to down

And neither red nor yellow shirts are going to stop me

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1