The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2013, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackindo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

hummm that sound good. How to get in touch with you...wanna get this warm tongue on mine too
Old 22-03-2013, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackindo View Post
hummm that sound good. How to get in touch with you...wanna get this warm tongue on mine too
Just these simple steps to get in touch with my warm hungry tongue:

1. Have at least 3 days or more of hot cum stored safely away in your balls to ensure that your cock will get so horny that you need to fuck my mouth deeply and lustfully.
2. Do read my thread thoroughly to make a well informed horny choice. This is to avoid unnecessary waste of time and energy on my part to clarify your doubts and queries. My energy and time is better spent in sucking and enjoying another hard cock than answering queries whose answers are clearly found in my thread
3. Armed with enough hot cum and a well informed horny choice, pm me here or write to [email protected] with a brief intro of your name, age and race. Of course, a short description of your sexual likes and dislikes will help my hungry mouth to understand and serve your lustful needs better.
4. Leave your HP no for faster and easier BJ arrangement.
5. For strong compelling reasons, I do not send pic. If you worry about my ugly look, may I suggest you go and pay for your choice sex worker.
6. Come in shorts and teeshirts for better comfort and easy accessibility of my hungry mouth to your juicy cock by just pulling down your shorts.

Lastly, my mouth is designed to suck and lick and not trained to offer any psychological advice on how to address and arrest your "internal sexual orientation struggles and fears".

You do not have to follow the above steps in strict order. What matters is that your horny hard cock get to enjoy my free erotic BJ.
Old 24-03-2013, 12:28 PM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Just these simple steps to get in touch with my warm hungry tongue:

1. Have at least 3 days or more of hot cum stored safely away in your balls to ensure that your cock will get so horny that you need to fuck my mouth deeply and lustfully.
2. Do read my thread thoroughly to make a well informed horny choice. This is to avoid unnecessary waste of time and energy on my part to clarify your doubts and queries. My energy and time is better spent in sucking and enjoying another hard cock than answering queries whose answers are clearly found in my thread
3. Armed with enough hot cum and a well informed horny choice, pm me here or write to [email protected] with a brief intro of your name, age and race. Of course, a short description of your sexual likes and dislikes will help my hungry mouth to understand and serve your lustful needs better.
4. Leave your HP no for faster and easier BJ arrangement.
5. For strong compelling reasons, I do not send pic. If you worry about my ugly look, may I suggest you go and pay for your choice sex worker.
6. Come in shorts and teeshirts for better comfort and easy accessibility of my hungry mouth to your juicy cock by just pulling down your shorts.

Lastly, my mouth is designed to suck and lick and not trained to offer any psychological advice on how to address and arrest your "internal sexual orientation struggles and fears".

You do not have to follow the above steps in strict order. What matters is that your horny hard cock get to enjoy my free erotic BJ.

In addition to the above steps, my hungry mouth does not provide free transport. Your horny cock is expected to find its way to my slutty hungry mouth.
Old 24-03-2013, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
In addition to the above steps, my hungry mouth does not provide free transport. Your horny cock is expected to find its way to my slutty hungry mouth.
LOL, this is funny! Really? U mean there's actually people who asked for transportation to get their dicks blown??!! . Ha ha. Good for u sis CQ!

Hoping to catch up with u soon!! Cheers, ...........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 24-03-2013, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
LOL, this is funny! Really? U mean there's actually people who asked for transportation to get their dicks blown??!! . Ha ha. Good for u sis CQ!

Hoping to catch up with u soon!! Cheers, ...........
U did not hear of this "strawberry generation" where they expect instant gratifications and rewards with barest minimum hardwork. They needed to be spoon fed and "babysit" in all their needs and wants so much so that they become so dependent with no sense of ownership and responsibilities.

This one classic fine example of a "strawberry generation's cock" claimed that he does not know his way at all to my house and requested for me to pick him up at Bishsn mrt. But the ironical part was he somehow managed to find his way to most of the Geylang's lorongs when he wrote quite a few FR on his "Geylang conquest".

What I find most disturbing is that these strawberry generations are going to be my future leaders!
Old 27-03-2013, 08:01 AM
Samster

Good morning Samsters,

After some positive strong favourable feedbacks here on my powerful erotic BJ skills, there were some interesting proposals from a few married guys who wanted me to share their cocks together with their wives or gf. I will be licking and teasing their cocks first while their wives or gf watch with keen erotic interest to learn and copy my BJ skills. Their wives or gf will then suck and deepthroat their cocks in turn for me to correct and guide them accordingly on the right BJ techniques.

As much as I am flattered, my hungry mouth is too "selfish" to want to share a juicy hard wet cock with another party. Furthermore, my wet warm mouth will be too engrossed on tasting and enjoying the cock to be able to stop and guide another party on how to deepthroat it to give the guy the ultimate BJ pleasures.

Instead, my hungry mouth would never say No to enjoy and suck two different cocks at the same time.

Such is the sluttiness of my warm mouth that I am not called Cum Queen for nothing.
Old 28-03-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tsubaki An deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm hard now.
Old 28-03-2013, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsubaki An View Post
I'm hard now.
Only hard?? Your cockhead not even wet with dripping hot precum? Looks like my warm mouth has to work even harder to arouse and stimulate your juicy cock to be wet with your horny juices dripping and oozing out from your throbbing hardened cockhead..
Old 29-03-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster

Happy Easter Holiday to all horny Samsters here!!
Old 29-03-2013, 12:53 PM
Samster

Oops, being Easter holiday, my mouth free for fun today subject to good prior arrangement.
Old 30-03-2013, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jerol05 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

long to try your warm tongue
Old 30-03-2013, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerol05 View Post
long to try your warm tongue

Thanks for your ardent support and interest. After your cock had been serviced by ShanicaLopez, my hungry mouth feel pressurised to be able to live up to her standards.

Nevertheless, my mouth will always strive to improve and work harder to better my BJ erotic skills.
Old 30-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mystery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! After reading this, I'm keen in finding another fellow to join me someday to meet cqueen and have cqueen blow two of us at the same time!

Sounds exciting and fun!

Any keen parties PM me! Or if cqueen has another guy to introduce
Old 30-03-2013, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery View Post
Wow! After reading this, I'm keen in finding another fellow to join me someday to meet cqueen and have cqueen blow two of us at the same time!

Sounds exciting and fun!

Any keen parties PM me! Or if cqueen has another guy to introduce
My warm mouth enjoys your mysteriously adventurous spirit to want to team up with another total stranger to shaft two different juicy cocks deep down my throat one after another. I wonder how do two different hot cums taste in my hungry mouth? One thing for sure, my slutty tongue will be more than just fully sextifsied with different hot cum gushing down my throat..
Old 31-03-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mystery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nobody want to join me to meet cqueen? I'm looking for another guy to join in together with me PM me folks!!! Then we can arrange or if you have any regulars cqueen who wants?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1