The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 11
SpiderXL is one of the Best!SpiderXL is one of the Best!SpiderXL is one of the Best!
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 LUCKY DRAW BACK ONCE AGAIN IN SAMMYBOY❣❣❣

Mint TRL

Look: 9/10 Sweet and alway smiling, very chio and look much better than the photos, long hair lady

Body : 9/10 slim petite frame that looks great on her. Fair smooth complexion. Seductive meaty ass.

Boobs: 9/10 natural and just the way it fit her body and I like it, handful for me to grab

Frenching: 8/10 Yes! Hot, wild, passionate lip locking and touching all over while frenching

BBBJ : 9/10 Lots of slurping sound effect, and can blows for long. Good suction and able to DT occasionally and teethless feel.

Painting: 9/10 Shaven with no smell and very sensitive when I paint her, keep jerking her body and moans sexy.

FJ: 9/10 Very good rider got the squat and kneeling variation. Switched to 69 then reversed cowgirl and ended in missionary. Again, her facial expressions and eye contact during missionary was a fking turn on. Made her cum multiples times.

GFE: 8/10 Feels more like a friend whom we already known each other for a long time.Comfortable and no time watcher.

Thanks bro SK
Old 18-06-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1519 / Power: 12
BroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant futureBroW has a brilliant future

Alisa TRL

Looks : same as in the pics, give off the SYT vibes, cute & sweet looks with long hair, eyes were mesmerizing

Body: smooth soft fair skin, petite in size, curvy, small, slim and young body, hot perky ass. No tattoo

Boobs: natural C cup, big and soft, nice to press and suck, easily aroused nipple, just the way it fit her body and I like it

Frenching : wash mouth with listertine first, from short to long kiss then DFK, auto type with good tempo

Bbbj: out to please. Very obedient and have solid gentle blow that can turn into power suction in fast mode depending on your moans.

Pussy: trimmed type as i painted her well and she moaned, raised and gyrating her hips and put her legs over my shoulders and sort of caress me with her feet. May be my tongue is mighty.

FJ: Super wild and responsive in bed, her moans real loud. we had missionary and doggie position. Prefer to fuck her deep and hard in doggie, seeing side way her boobs bouncing boost my ego to fuck her deeper and make me cummed instead.

GFE: Super high GFE, sticky and close type, beware that her KC level very high, almost get hook up by her easily.

Thanks bro SK
Old 18-06-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
SlayerChronicle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Teeruklover's Nara

OKT: 10/10 fast and responsive, glad to come back support this stable again

Looks : 9/10. 90% similar as photo, SYT type of girl

Body: 9/10. Slim and tight body, skin quite fresh and young, skintone considered fair

Boobs: 9.9/10 D cup, enhance but soft to touch

BBBJ: 9/10. Her BBBJ suction is smooth, no teeth or sudden pause movement.

Pussy: 8/10 wet and sensitive for painting.

FJ: 8/10. Started from blowjob and after i got hard, she started to ride on me. She was accommodating and change to doggy-style and missionary. Great eye contact and moaning from her which kept the session entertaining

GFE: 8/10 friendly, english quite basic.

Attitude: 9/10 willing to please and hardworking. good effort from her
Old 18-06-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EyeMax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date 日期 : 18/06/24
Stable: Teeruklover
Name 名字: Nara

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 90% similar to photo for face, body looks similar (hot bod)
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Look around early 20s
Body 身材 : Slim and semi white skin, voluptuous figure
Boobs 胸部 : Nice D cups, alittle soft even though they are man-made
Kissing 接吻 : Loves to french and a good frencher
Catbath 全身漫游 : Works her tongue well especially on my nipples
BBBJ 无套口交. : Commendable skills, timing and motion
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Tasted her pussy which was nice shaven, no smell and was wet before i started
FJ 爱爱 : We started with standing doggy by the wall, then went to the bed continue doggy then ended with missionary. Felt tight to me and loved her moans although they were quite soft sounding
GFE 女朋友感 : Good GFE, communication was ok with simple English
Massage 按摩 : -

📝 Overall Experience : 9/10
Old 19-06-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 0
lord37092 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylord37092 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Mint

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=989295

Location: Central. Room was big and spacious with clean shower.��
Looks: 8.5 Wow! Long flowing hair and flawless body. ������
Boobs: All natural. ✨ Lovely! ✨
Action: Girl can rock! Very spontaneous and active. Occasionally let's off the girly giggle which makes her so cute.��

Remarks: Easily and ang pai �� based on all the reviews. Some bros had been rough on her so please take it easy, gentle and take care of this GEM!
Old 20-06-2024, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
xxxtomsmith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxxxtomsmith deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mint TRL

Looks: 10/10 Looks young and pretty. my type of look.

Body : 10/10 Slim and petite.

Boobs: 10/10 Small B size, but full marks for being all natural and perky. Don't enjoy man made boobs.

Frenching: 10/10

BBBJ : 8/10

Painting: Didnt try.

FJ: 10/10

GFE: 10/10. KC is strong with this girl..

RTF: Already did.

I dont normally write FRs but writing this to remember my good time with Mint.

First time booking with TRL and managed to book Mint after the usual verifications. OKT is accommodating to timing requests.

Location is in town, and upon arriving, texted OKT and waited for Mint to come down. When the lift door opened, I was stunned as she was really pretty. The kind of pretty girls you see at the club. I think she sensed my shyness and held my hand all the way to her room.

Once in room, started to help me undress. Hang up my clothes nicely, then started to undress herself. Saw her wearing VS gstring underneath her skirt and already start to have some reaction down below.. She noticed and giggled before leading me to the shower.

Really appreciate and enjoy when a girl shower with me together. There are some that don't. She started soaping me up and down, then started using her boobs to rub my body. Shiok to the max.. Held my hand to caress her boobs as I hug her from behind. She then put my little bro between her butt and started rubbing.. I could come here just to enjoy the shower experience..

On to the bed. She ask me to lie down and started to give me small kisses on the lips. Not a frenching person, but she changed my mind. Started to suck on my lips for awhile and in comes the tongue. It was slow and sensual and got me hard in no time.. She went down for bbbj and then caps on. She rode me in CG until she cummed. I sat up to hug her and then proceeded to rotate her down for missionary. Pumped her hard and long until we both cummed. She's so cute to say thank you to me as we lie there to catch our breath.

After the first shot, Mint asked me to turn over and gave me a massage. It was slow and sensual. Am a sucker for massage, especially when both of us are naked. The feeling of our bare bodies touching is just pure ecstasy.

Shall not elaborate on the 2nd shot, but it was just as good. Already RTF, and the 2nd session was even better since we already had chemistry.
Old 20-06-2024, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 7
ssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyssspikeee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Mona (TRL)

Not my first time seeing her (she was previously Momay under Sexhouse stable), so this is a RTF but different stable.

Location now changed to central (land of foreigners) so go figure. Hotel is actually decent and clean. But once again, bring your own towels 😝

Mona responded better second time round. Lots of hugs and kisses.
BBBJ was sensually slow just as how I like it.
Body was full on voluptuous even though she’s a SYT (22yo).
Shaved pussy with slight stubble but paint job was sweet.
Made her cum twice from what i know.
FJ was solid too, especially doggy from edge of bed seeing that ass in full glory.

Would definitely RTF again if time & money permits.
Old 21-06-2024, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 11
haydenhellangel is one of the Best!haydenhellangel is one of the Best!haydenhellangel is one of the Best!

Mona form Teeruklover

Looks:9/10 SYT, long hair with the cute pixie looks, big eyes and a nice smile.
Body: 9/10 super petite kind but more natural young and firm type, fair skin with some wording tattoo, hot nice ass.
Boobs: 9/10 nice enhance type that is fitting and shape well to her body, sucking her nipples was shiok
Frenching: 9/10 very sensually, soft lips with passionate and wild kissing.
Painting- 10/10 Clean shaven and tight. She can take painting for a long time. Letting me explore her pussy as long as i want
BBBJ: 9/10 Great suction! Lots of licking, mostly focused on the head with occasional deep throat.Service balls as well. Tongues playing my balls.
FJ- 9/10 Tolerance to deep and hard pounding was high. Soft moans was seductive and sexy escalating to high pitch when she cummed. Doggy was a beautiful sight, both of us were grabbing her boobs
GFE: 9/10 Passionately hugged and kissed me with lot of love

Thanks Bro SK.
Old 21-06-2024, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 17
Mighty Minds is one of the Best!Mighty Minds is one of the Best!Mighty Minds is one of the Best!

Alisa TRL

Easy access area via all mode of transport and near to eastern side.

Looks : Same as pic. Long hair young lady with a seductive lusty bitchy face, cfm face was very strong.

Body: Hourglass type figure with fair smooth skin with no tattoo. Petite and huggable in size. Perky firm ass for doggie.

Boobs: Natural and handful soft C boob that fit into her body. Soft and nice to grab and suck with nice responsive nipple.

Frenching: Nice and kinky. No bad breath, Aggressive and passionate. Wild and strong with her tongue.

Bbbj : She is quite skilled. No teeth and nice suction. She started slowly with slurping effect and then suddenly she would suck it hard and deep for a while.

Pussy: shaven and tight. No smell at all she got wet super fast and able to see the outer pussy dripping the juice out.

FJ:insanely wild in bed, crazy to see how she can be so active and not get tired. She can ride me all the way until i surrender. Tried a few position, doggy missionary and lotus and in the end she knows im tired and she took over and pleasure me till i cummed.

GFE: She is full of GFE with super high KC level type, bro beware service. Pamper you Gao Gao and not a time watcher .

Thanks Bro SK.
Old 21-06-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 8
alfredze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mint from TRL

Looks 8.5/10 She looks as per picture. Long hair and her face looks kinda flawless to me like can’t see any blemishes or pimple

Body 8/10 nice sexy curves, not fat, good, slim and tone body. Petite in size with fair skin and a nice perky ass

Boobs 8/10 natural and super sensitive, soft and nice to grab, can enjoy to zhutzhut for very long , just be gentle.

Frenching 8/10 very pro active and willing to kiss then slowly lead to light french then all the way DFK.

Bbbj 8/10 soft lips and tongue gliding up and down my cock. Slowy savouring my cock at first. Out of sudden she just shove it all in and start some insane glock glock. Super shiok and sloppy

Pussy 8/10 clean shaven with no weird odor, juicy and sweet, wet and sensitive. She cummed and was moaning

Fj 8/10 Good stamina for a ride, can take long pounding, think she likes doggy, very genuine moan which is super turn on for me.Can hear the piak piak sound echoing, maybe she so wet and turned on.

Gfe: Treated me like a king till i left. kiss me non stop. Feel more of a GF than a FL.

Overall Sextisfied! Thanks bro SK
Old 22-06-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 10
Dougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of lightDougles is a glorious beacon of light

Here is my Fr on Alisa from TRL

Look: same as what was posted, long hair and chio, have the clubbing wild gal look. Confirm will not reject and will be easily smitten by her

Boobs: I think have C, it was natural and just the right size for me to touch, grab and feel. Sensitive nipple and was nice to suck and easy to arouse.

Body: small size easy to carry, mix of tanned and fair skin, nice curvy body with a nice ass suitable for doggy

Frenching: Passionate and sensual. We DFK in every position where we facing each other.It was nice and addictive

BBBJ: Her tongue like won’t get tired, keeps on swirling and twisting around my cock. Her suction also good and powerful.

Pussy: trimmed and completed no smell and delicious. She was grabbing the bedsheet when i was eating her out and really enjoyed watching her reaction.

FJ : Such a good tight young pussy, fucked her in different positions and fucked her deep and hard. She was moaning and whining in happily. The expression was priceless. Did missionary, cowgirl and doggie with her.

GFE: Gao Gao with good chemistry and attentive. Those with weak heart may get KC by her.

RTF - Yes
Old 23-06-2024, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Alisa from Teeruklover

Looks: Her photos are about 90% accurate, she looks most like the attached picture. Long hair with the ah Lian look and she reminds me of clubbing day.

Body: Petite and sure the type you can carry and bonk. Tight and curvy slim figure, smooth thai tanned and fair skin and a super hot ass.

Boobs: natural and big enough for my hand to touch feel and good enough for me to suck, touch and lick.

Frenching: Passionate, wild and Dfk. She won't leave me blank and can accommodate with what I request

Pussy: Not fully shaved but trimmed at her top, sides were shaved. Completely no smell and delicious, she takes care of herself well. She was squirming when i was eating her out and really enjoyed watching her reaction.

BBBJ: Quite decent and no rush and can deepthroat. Nice BBBJ for sure. Got me hard and she started fast. As soon as we came out of the shower, she started blowing me as she towelled me down.

FJ: Capped on and i initiated reverse cow girl, damn good rider, few minutes want to shoot, fast fast change to doggie, pump her hard and deep aggressive and then shoot out. Her moaning was soft and sexy.

GFE: she is a pro and a super teaser. Know how to please. Can easily KC so bro beware. Sure RTF material.

Thanks Bro SK.
Old 23-06-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 15
S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!S_i_lent is one of the Best!

Mona Teeruklover

She look exactly as photo, long hair and pretty looking with or without makeup is the same. She have the young sunshine lady look.

She is petite and slim with curvy body shape and a C-cupper. It's enhanced though and still is hard. It is meant for boob lover and very good for sucking and licking. Erected easily and was sensitive. The ass was meaty and seductive to fuck in doggie.

Frenching was good and it was natural. It was automatic and she does not shy away. I enjoy the time kissing and DFK with her throughout the session.

Her BBBJ was experienced with lot of long sucks and slurping effect. Give the cock a clean polish, deepthroat full of saliva, slow and sensual with very powerful suction and no teething effect.

Her pussy was nicely trimmed with clean smelling. It was natural waterfall and i can hear her soft moan and hard was busy grabbing the bed sheet while my tongue was flickering it deeply and heavily.

Capped on and she have such a good tight young and wet pussy, fucked her in different positions. Fuck her deep, fast and hard in missionary, cowgirl and doggie with her. Responsive as she take it all with no complaint. Moaning was sexy and seductive that make me cummed in no time.

She knows how to tease a man longing for one good gfe and sexy time giving me the full teeruk feel. No commerical and no time watcher. Thanks bro SK.
Old 24-06-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 11
Big Cass is one of the Best!Big Cass is one of the Best!Big Cass is one of the Best!

Alisa TRL

Location easy to go and plenty of parking

Looks : Hot and young with the slutty, bitchy, foxy, seductive and clubbing gal look with long hair. Natural look with or without make up also nice

Body : petite size with slim and curvy body figure with perky ass. Normal Thai skin type. I just enjoy running my fingers up and down on her flawless skin.

Boobs : natural, busty and big, was proportions and love to play with them, suck them, kiss them. Nice erected and sensitive nipple.

BBBJ : slow and sensual. Slurping with suction. Give my cock a clean and well polished. Well done. No teeth.

Kissing : passionate horny DFK as the session deepens. Never get enough and it was sensual and wild.

Pussy & painting : Neatly trimmed and clean with no smell. Super wet, very responsive and expressive to my painting.

Fj: Cap on and we tried various position. She get more and more horny, when I pump her longer and deeper. Moans getting louder and she request me to pump her in doggie position, impress by her reaction. Pump her hard, fast and deep till I cummed.

GFE : She knows what she is doing and i could feel the sincerity and love. No rushing and treat me like her long lost lover.

Overall, really a gem to me. Sure is a RTF material.

Thanks bro SK.
Old 24-06-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 17
nicotine2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternicotine2008 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mona from TRL

Looks : Charming and sunshine smile and able to recognise her from the pic. Long hair and face was accurate.

Body : Petite in size with curvy nice figure and killer hips and ass. Skin was smooth and boobs are busty, prefer for boobs lovers.

Bbbj : Skillful and powerful. Gives a great BBBJ and able to DT, will lick my balls down up,suction was good too.

French : Frenching is allowed, but not that pro where she take over, need your guide but still not too bad.

Painting : No restrictions. Nicely trimmed delicious looking pussy with no smell. Painting is damn enjoyable, suck her clit giving me moans while my hands on her boobs.

Fj : I gave her a very deep thrusting and she keep slamming her hips down with such force that I almost felt like cumming within minutes but controlled and did missionary then switch to doggie.
The doggy made her super weak,pulled her arms back and did her hard, fast and deep till i shoot all my cum out.

GFE: Good connection and feel comfortable with her with no commercial feel. Very playful and eager to please you

Nice session and I would like to rtf before she goes back if possible.

Thanks Bro SK.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1