The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of
Re: Bros, Dont spoil market

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post
my ml say those who gave her $30 for HJ, she will not give them any more HJ if they RTF.
that's cool no more HJ means no more extra income u will see how long can tahan
Old 28-01-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by playersg View Post
Wah your ML must be the only ML in Singapore. If she never give means we dont have any other mls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
that's cool no more HJ means no more extra income u will see how long can tahan
i think she can afford to do this cos she is one of the ang pai in the spa

but getting too yaya, attitude sometimes stinks
Old 29-01-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nc52 View Post
To be honest, I still haven't paid more than 100 so far.

Bros, should say no sometimes.

I appreciate all who keep the market balanced.

Let's all do the same.
Agree bros should learn how to say no and also bargain . Don't forget you are also paying the entrance fee of about $40 to $50.00 for an hr . So total you are paying for is $150.00 on top the ML still dare to ask you for tips .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 29-01-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post
my ml say those who gave her $30 for HJ, she will not give them any more HJ if they RTF.
Haha bro your ml got hands of gold? Real smooth, rub on cocks will make the cocks grow by 2 inch thicker?

Jokes aside, please tell her to carry out what she said.

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 30-01-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
playersg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha your ML dont want customers so be it la. Got so many ml who willing to give at 30 anyway. 30 is the real market price. 50 is they try luck and see if you give and many bros just pay anyway LOL
Old 31-01-2016, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Well today I went for a massage at bugis area.

Served by this cute, slim ML I think about 28. Was given a boxer to wear, then massage. Start from normal massage, then oil rub, then she went a little deeper and starts to finer brush my crack, reacher under to press the "lim ba", I took the hint and lift up my butt, and she will stroke the rod once or twice, play with balls for few seconds. This process continues for at least ten cycle.

Then flip over, she lick the nipples while brushing across my bush areas, occasionally brush against the lone tree. So intense the pre cum already leaking a bit, but I hold my horses. So this teasing continue for about 20 mins and I cannot tahan anymore. I told her I will tip her $20.

And off went the smooth hand to my jewels, play with them for a while, before finishing off after 10 mins.

Note: boxers on at all time, and wall have that sign stating no sexual services.
The shop MLs wear jeans and t shirt so auto roam on the outside.

Damage : $100 for 2 hours massage (40 mins teasing) + $20 tips + HJ

Achievement unlock: $20 for HJ
Old 06-02-2016, 11:35 AM
Samster

Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Ups thread for awareness.

Old 06-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post

Served by this cute, slim ML I think about 28. Was given a boxer to wear, then massage. Start from normal massage, then oil rub, then she went a little deeper and starts to finer brush my crack, reacher under to press the "lim ba", I took the hint and lift up my butt, and she will stroke the rod once or twice, play with balls for few seconds. This process continues for at least ten cycle.

Then flip over, she lick the nipples while brushing across my bush areas, occasionally brush against the lone tree. So intense the pre cum already leaking a bit, but I hold my horses. So this teasing continue for about 20 mins and I cannot tahan anymore. I told her I will tip her $20.

And off went the smooth hand to my jewels, play with them for a while, before finishing off after 10 mins.

Note: boxers on at all time, and wall have that sign stating no sexual services.

nice one bro!

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
antoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to once of the massage at Blastier. Totally CMI. $100 for HJ and she wants 50 more for just autoroam. Auntie look CMI never go again
Old 08-02-2016, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoh View Post
I went to once of the massage at Blastier. Totally CMI. $100 for HJ and she wants 50 more for just autoroam. Auntie look CMI never go again
For $150.00 can go Geylang already . Full service .

Old 12-02-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1240 / Power: 10
Lrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud ofLrps has much to be proud of

Interesting comments, everytime i also face the same dilemma.. Same price for MP and FL.. One with 1 good time, the other with 2 good time.. Sometimes feel MP like boh hua leh.. Hehehe
Old 12-02-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 9
7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster7h3h3r371c is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

wahlao bro.... $20 for HJ... we should give you some plaque or medal award seriously

best i got was $30, but even that one is old old auntie

anyways... i can feel all the other bros pain... actually some HC and some ML really have crazy asking price...
$100 for HJ and $150 for BJ and $200 for FJ...

don't want to offend... but this one always those PRC ladies... ya lah they tall, pretty face and big boobies... but seriously $200 for FJ is just too much...

even you want to nego oso malas already... price go down alot oso later the ML not happy give you crappy service....
Old 12-02-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Rocky8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro can share contact I am interested in trying out her service
Old 12-02-2016, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Rocky8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share contact on massage at Bugis thanks a lot
Old 13-02-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
rumblr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So for MLs, $120 fj is the market rate? They usually ask for $150 for fj, $100 for bj....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1