The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2012, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
dander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Underaged Sex Workers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
In the context of the law, she was a minor at the time. So even if she had lied about her age, no, she cannot be persecuted for telling lies.

I notice that many people want to hold the girl responsible for putting the men in trouble. Actually however it is the law, and how the law is being interpreted, that is causing all the trouble.

People should demand either that the law be repealed, or else advocate a more lenient interpretation which allows for an acquittal or a fine if the prosecution cannot prove that the men had sex with the girl KNOWING THAT SHE WAS UNDERAGED.
Are you saying that minors can't be prosecuted?
Old 04-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dander View Post
Yes, that is what I am saying, in the context of this law.

On the other hand, in the general context, when minors breach the law, such as when young persons rob or commit acts of violence, they may be put on trial and punished.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
justforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to beholdjustforfun90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgjoey View Post
Yes, that is what I am saying, in the context of this law.

On the other hand, in the general context, when minors breach the law, such as when young persons rob or commit acts of violence, they may be put on trial and punished.
strange isn't it....minors can be punished for acts of violence and robbery....why cant the same be done for minors who lied about their age....its almost as if the law advocates lying as part of the culture.....since theres nothing the law can do about minors who lied.....

yet on the other hand, impersonating someone whom you're not gets said person into legal trouble....a 17 year old impersonating as an 18 year old doesn't fall under this category? weird way to interpret the law.....
Old 05-05-2012, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

seems like men over 50 cannot be caned?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
joncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of lightjoncheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
seems like men over 50 cannot be caned?
Cannot. Some say that they should be caned since if they can still commit rape or robbery, should be fit to be caned.

I think it is for safety la... No joke one our prison rotan... A fit young man... The minimum three strokes only.. I tell you .. Can almost black out one the pain is like a hot iron pressed on your butt...
Old 05-05-2012, 08:16 AM
Samster

sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdesert View Post
What's the point if you get fine or acquittal.All these people had already been shamed in TV and newspaper and I believed many of them had lost their jobs and family as a results.It's not easy to climb up again to reach their previous levels considering they had spend many years of hardwork non is it easy to recover the relationship strained with their families.For the gal,the Singapore law is protecting her,but public opinions condemned her and her photos and names are already splashed out all over the world.She is now more infamous than the 48 charged so far and I believed she has already been shamed already too.I don't feel sorry for the gal though I feel it for her parents having a daughter as a whore.
Yes, I do agree that the adverse publicity have done the men, especially the high profile ones, substantial damage to their reputation.

But putting them behind bars will further compound the damage. They will have a criminal record hanging over their heads for the rest of their lives.

Two wrongs do not make a right.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
currymee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycurrymee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dander View Post
They wont be, maybe just some counselling to her and social worker to follow up for few years, or the worst girls home for observation.

Watever way it is, she will have a new life soon, but the rest are doomed to hell, both family and social.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

One striking pattern is that as the offence becomes increasingly common in Singapore, the sentencing is seemingly much more lenient than before, although jail sentences are still meted out.

For instance, on the first post of this thread, a man was jailed for 9 months for underaged sex with a 16 year old sex worker. But in the latest case, (see below), the sentence is 8 weeks. This is a good trend, but quite unfair to those who committed the offence earlier on.

================================================== =======

From Breaking News, Straits Times, Aug 2nd, 2012:

A car sales consultant was jailed for eight weeks on Thursday for paid sex with an underage Vietnamese girl.

Justin Guo Zhijia, 25, admitted to paying $100 for the sexual services of the 16-year-old girl at his home at Lentor Grove in Yio Chu Kang in July last year
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1