The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2015, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
Tencent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mayflower KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by goo_ey View Post
MF girls supply increase to 100 during the weekend, quality so-so but 个花入个眼。Only the price very steep now.
This is great improvement from the average 50-60 girls daily! I do agree that one man's meat is another's poison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
This never happen in the history! The offer applying for everyday?
I believe in the past have free hotel room promo also. Yes promo applies daily for now.
Old 18-06-2015, 08:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3570 / Power: 21
jc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond reputejc_wtc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Just shoot 11 bullets to u

Quote:
Originally Posted by goo_ey View Post
MF girls supply increase to 100 during the weekend, quality so-so but 个花入个眼。Only the price very steep now.

For those keen to exchange points, minimum Power +7

Need u to post something that i can return u the points.
Old 18-06-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 16
prcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprcsytlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I would love to visit CP one of these days... it was such a fun memory....
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan View Post
Yo yo yo bro,
when will u going? My last trip in cp was last year Jan, it has changed so much...
If it's the ktv u guys after. Then dun bother. Many places are more fun and more gals at a cheaper price.

Unless, u are going back to visit the pace of interest like DVD shop, PZL etc haha

Nothing has change from appearance. Really nothing.

But everything has change for the software.
Old 18-06-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 13
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by prcsytlover View Post
If it's the ktv u guys after. Then dun bother. Many places are more fun and more gals at a cheaper price.

Unless, u are going back to visit the pace of interest like DVD shop, PZL etc haha

"But everything has change for the software?" Err.... anyone know what is this goon aka Jabba the Hutt saying?

Looks like the fat of this 125kg tub of lard has metastasize to his brains.
Old 19-06-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 13
tchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertchad88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Their price diff is not that far apart loh... 你太夸张了

About 10-15% more.

But most gals here are cat 400.
Jabba, you were right about the price difference being not too great. But do you really have to rub it in with '你太夸张'

You see Tuko Jabs, the trouble with you is you like to belittle others. You might not realise it but you just can't help yourself. Many many moons ago I pointed out this to you in a friendly way and you did stopped. But then it came back.

It's a character flaw, a pathological need borne of your own insecurities. The fact you are terribly obese, ugly and all that.

Sad really. Hope you 改变 yourself. You really don't have to exacerbate your physical montrosities with character montrosities as well. No offence.
Old 19-06-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2691 / Power: 21
hot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond reputehot1168 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

To all,
Just came back from a place in HZ (not DS .... now being raided)... quite good, also been to CP.

The old days are gone, now we enjoy ourselves either ordering our take aways via wechat mummy ..... get girls pic and choose before arriving and have them meet us either in hotel or restaurant or family ktv.

Other ways are going to bar and try your luck in getting free lancers there ... the massages (clean) and feet wash are still there. The food are better and cheaper than before because of competition and the emergence of new mall that is comparable to Singapore Malls.

All in all the trip was good for us.

Thanks
Old 22-06-2015, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
chivaswater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychivaswater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

alright... here is my FR from last week in CP..

decided to head back for some nostalgia and wanted to see for myself the changes after a year of no cheonging in CP..

went macau and had a great time on 13th june.. partied at club cubic at hard rock hotel. lots of hot chicks and all but was too stoned from drinks and too high from gambling to bother.

ended up calling up some chicks via wechat to our suite at the grand lisboa.

advice to any bros going to macau... in my own opinion... is forget about the sauna in macau. high price is one thing.. attitudes of managers and gals are not too great..

so wechat had quite a few choices.. 1000 MOP or HKD for one shot. 1500 for 2 shots.

emphasize to agent if girl is different from pic you will reject immediately and don't give cock and bull story girl not well etc... no matter what their pic looks like in wechat.. 99% is all agents.. you will not communicate or negotiate with the girl directly. anyway the birds we called into our suite were all decent. we were a large group of guys all bunking into a humongous suite in the hotel so it was super amusing to see their reaction when the door opened and there were like 6 guys in the suite.

good part about this was we get to hear them moan and all from the living room while our mates were hammering the shit out of them in the bedrooms.

anyway.. that's my share of macau.. moving on to CP.

first impression of general traffic was that it has really quietened down. many shops have changed.. but.. those popular restaurants and all were surprisingly still busy. but mostly by families and groups. no more mei meis and cheongsters. I really wonder how these families can spend so much when their economy has bottomed out.

hit Mayflower at around 7pm.. gone were the days when we had to sprint to the flower street with uncles and cheongsters of hong kongers, Malaysians, Taiwanese, etc. as I walked up the familiar entrance of the place, I can't help but recall a funny incident when an uncle from hong kong while dashing into the place upon opening of the doors, fell flat on his face at the reception..

so we walked through the very very very empty place, through empty halls, darkened corridors (save electricity) to our rooms. The first evidence of a bygone era was the super musky smell in the room. Its like no one has used the room for months. then we were explained by manager wang (wechat id : aw810826) that we should choose our girls from another room a few doors away, and... only 3 of us can go in. Our group was around 8 guys in CP so I went in with 2 more friends to choose.

the girls were all dressed in KJ uniforms.. blue was quoted as 4/11/15 and red were 5/14/18. wah... super price hike.

total strength around 40 girls.. they said the night before there were 100 girls.. who knows if its true. anyway I saw no more than 40. having said that, 2 groups of customers were there before us. so who knows if there were 3 groups in the entire mayflower or we are like the 10th group there.. anyway selection was limited but still have reasonable quality girls. those who go CP regularly will know what im talking about.

I had to pick like 8 girls while other friend picked like 5 to spread around our group. I ended up with a sweet dimpled chick 25 yrs old and a skinny lianish chick which I brought back over night eventually.

drink and drink and usual rah rah... drank quite a bit actually. paid up and went to the hottest club in CP now, "Da Jing 9".

wow the place was packed and plenty of chicks. music, performance, dancers-wise was much better than California red and DG18. anyway by then we were too high to remember much. headed back to hotel and knocked out. we stayed at yihao and we didn't had much problems towing our girls back to the hotel. like I said the town is quiet.

next day went to Bandao Sauna. our guide xiaoxie (wechat id : xieguochao86) brought us there and made some arrangements. we liked the hot stones ball massage at Silver Galaxy previous and now that it is no longer available, we asked xiaoxie to find us a place that still offers it and he said he could arrange at Bandao.

So.. we went for the treatment that costed something like 398 plus 100 tips. almost 500 rmb for sensual massage.. shit... in the past, top up a bit more could get 2 hours at virgin sauna. anyway wasn't that bad. did footie, ear candling and other shit. each person around 650 rmb when done..

had dinner at seafood restaurant and our chicks from Shenzhen arrived in CP. yes... we had "delivery chicks" sent from SZ to CP. didn't wanted to do another night of KTV so ordered some really really really really hot chicks over.

5,000 to 7,000 rmb per night so you can imagine the quality. when we went to have dinner and drinks after.. whatever sparse cheongsters left in CP stared at us with envy.. I could just imagine themselves wanting to come up to ask us which ktv were these girls from...

so this night in CP was just dinner, spa, snooker and drinks. we just wanted to keep our energy for heavy bonking after paying such high prices..

next day we headed to SZ and went to Queen Spa. it was great great great. no hanky panky but good ole massage and relaxation.

so to wrap up.. CP is struggling.. struggling to find that one spark that will ignite all the wet tinder that's strewn across the city.. funny thing is that prices have risen to keep the girls interested in taking the risk and also the irregular flow of customers, and random raids.

I think it may recover but it will never be the CP we know of ever again. I am just glad I experienced CP in all its glory. and my only regret is not cheonging harder back then..

during this short trip I did not see any gong an or any sort of AV raids. it just felt like visiting a city that just started to dabble in the entertainment/sex industry. everyone was cautious and restrained. however I still enjoyed the food and mei mei's can still be found in CP. just not the same attitude, prices and vibe.

I personally encourage bros who used to cheong CP to find time to visit the place again.... I mean.. they need all the help they can to find the spark again.
just moderate your expectations and treat it as a walk down memory lane..

oh by the way I skipped DS and HZ on this trip but I plan to go up again so will post FR. then perhaps a more objective comparison can be made.

And yes we did overspend on this trip... and paid much more than we should...

and the amazing short story is this...

on our only night in macau before we headed to CP.. just as we were done partying at club cubic at around 6am... we were high... and the 6 of us decided to each pool 300 MOP together and place 1,800 MOP on a roulette table. against the odds, we hit the number.. giving us a huge budget for this trip to CP, and the lavish craze to call in chicks at 5,000-7,000 rmb..
Old 23-06-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Omigawd!!!

Looks like CP is a family destination these days!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 23-06-2015, 01:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post
Looks like the fat of this 125kg tub of lard has metastasize to his brains.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tchad88 View Post
Jabba, you were right about the price difference being not too great. But do you really have to rub it in with '你太夸张'
Reporting both these posts to Sam for flame trolling!

Just Reporting
SEAsiaJoe

Old 23-06-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chivaswater View Post
alright... here is my FR from last week in CP..

decided to head back for some nostalgia and..
thanks for the FR .... agreed that CP can still be fun ....
Old 23-06-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chivaswater View Post
I am just glad I experienced CP in all its glory. and my only regret is not cheonging harder back then..

I personally encourage bros who used to cheong CP to find time to visit the place again.... I mean.. they need all the help they can to find the spark again.
just moderate your expectations and treat it as a walk down memory lane..
This statement really sums up what I felt....I was just starting to get addicted.
And I remember many Bros here are lamenting the rising cost of CP.....
then all was gone.......

Want to help also difficult.....quality low but prices mark up so high....this is what keeping most of us back.
Old 23-06-2015, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeiGohGoh View Post
thanks for the FR .... agreed that CP can still be fun ....
Aiyo.. from the FR posted can still be fun meh ??... BTW, i am in LA with my family.. any KTV in Monterey Park beside Rose ?
Old 24-06-2015, 04:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Events in CP 2 and Dongguan Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

Want to help also difficult.....quality low but prices mark up so high....this is what keeping most of us back.
it is the same problem with shenzhen

the prices in shenzhen are now high at daylight robbery rate
the only budget thing in shenzhen is the 150 rmb bbs street walkers
best to go to 3rd tier cities in guangdong such as tanzhou, qing yuan and other
smaller less crowded areas
you will be surprised at the lower prices in other parts of canton outside of shenzhen and dongguan
Old 24-06-2015, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
miracle90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=MichaelWinn;13210482]it is the same problem with shenzhen

...daylight robbery rate...

nice way to put it hahaha
Old 24-06-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Aiyo.. from the FR posted can still be fun meh ??... BTW, i am in LA with my family.. any KTV in Monterey Park beside Rose ?
a few, you can go ktv with family around?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1