The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Bro you biology student? My A level bio failed lei "E" ha ha father wanted me to be a doctor.
You regret right? If doctor, then u can opt to be the guy who fingers ladies pussy everyday. Some the girls pay you to do it.
Old 09-07-2014, 09:24 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
I studied biology but can't remember these terms
Only can remember testicles, ovary, testerone
All I remembered is goofing off during class; and even the abovementioned terms are still alien to me. I don't know what is pussy and dick and that the dick needs to be put into the pussy to enjoy maximum enjoyment.
Old 09-07-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 15
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Wah so many A level students lei.
I only primary 6 only lei.
You primary 6 ? ... Whatever La , than you primary 6 Tao Kay. I employee only boss .
Old 09-07-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
You primary 6 ? ... Whatever La , than you primary 6 Tao Kay. I employee only boss .
Ya lo. That is why my English all fail ma. Comprehension cannot make it and thus must ask Phd FT to translate for me lo.

Actually that Phd FT is a PRC gal sucking my dick while I type here lo. Good right?
Old 09-07-2014, 09:40 PM
Samster

stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
You regret right? If doctor, then u can opt to be the guy who fingers ladies pussy everyday. Some the girls pay you to do it.
Not really, if I do it as a job I think I will loose interest in fingering woman. Didn't you hear chef goes home doesn't like to cook, cos they had enough of cooking just want to take a break from it.
Old 09-07-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya lo. That is why my English all fail ma. Comprehension cannot make it and thus must ask Phd FT to translate for me lo.

Actually that Phd FT is a PRC gal sucking my dick while I type here lo. Good right?
Er bro I also need help in English mind I borrow her for a night ?
Old 09-07-2014, 09:46 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
His took "s" paper la
Ass paper? I took 3 ass paper last time

Quote:
All I remembered is goofing off during class; and even the abovementioned terms are still alien to me. I don't know what is pussy and dick and that the dick needs to be put into the pussy to enjoy maximum enjoyment.
The only topic I'm interested in biology is female anatomy & mensuration

Stpboc u shd b a doctor or plastic surgeon. Everyday can touch neh neh til u don't wan touch neh neh in GL
Old 09-07-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not really, if I do it as a job I think I will loose interest in fingering woman. Didn't you hear chef goes home doesn't like to cook, cos they had enough of cooking just want to take a break from it.
Hahaha. Whatever! I can assure this. There are a lot of doctors and lawyers who are at GL. Some of them have been instrumental in sending WLs home, compliments of their clinics and practice.

In fact, I think I have bumped into at least a few prominent lawyers in GL and some Mount E doctors there before. Just that it is none of my business because I am also there to have fun lo.
Old 09-07-2014, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha. Whatever! I can assure this. There are a lot of doctors and lawyers who are at GL. Some of them have been instrumental in sending WLs home, compliments of their clinics and practice.

In fact, I think I have bumped into at least a few prominent lawyers in GL and some Mount E doctors there before. Just that it is none of my business because I am also there to have fun lo.
Neighbourhood doc I can recognise, mount E, is which mountain ? Never study before lei?
Old 09-07-2014, 11:53 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Neighbourhood doc I can recognise, mount E, is which mountain ? Never study before lei?
Mount Elizabeth hospital very Atas hospital in orchard
Old 09-07-2014, 11:54 PM
King Of Geylang

Quote:

So many high flyers in GL. U must b one of them

Tonite take holland eat ball huat huat
Old 10-07-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
So many high flyers in GL. U must b one of them

Tonite take holland eat ball huat huat
I where got high flyer? I only put people areoplane only! If that is considered high flyer, than I considered high flyer lo!
Old 10-07-2014, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Mount E is the Mountain after A, B, C and D.

It is on Cai Shan Mountain and can be found at 3, Mount Elizabeth.
Old 10-07-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Holland holland holland !!!!Trash trash trash !!!
Old 10-07-2014, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Holland holland holland !!!!Trash trash trash !!!
You calling me Trash or calling Holland to be trashed?

Actually, I think you are asking Holland to trash Argentina right? Then let me trash the Foreign Talent who are absolutely trash!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1