The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2016, 09:10 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

b u m p x z z z z x p m u b
Old 13-07-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster (B)

ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Old 16-07-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster (B)

Old 17-07-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster (B)

Old 18-07-2016, 02:27 AM
Samster (B)

Old 18-07-2016, 11:11 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12980 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Had this girl when she was about 2 years younger.
Boobs were spectacular!
From the black book:
- slim, shapely figure, long legs and nice butt
- natural firm heavy D cups, minimal sag with diffuse brownish areolaes and eraser-tip pinkish nipples

Her vagina is wet and tight, and I completely unloaded in her multiple times.

I managed to get her when she was just new to the scene,
Was sexually very very inexperienced.
Weak BBBJ, didn't know CIM for sure...
Didn't know how to titfuck or even position herself for doggy!

I managed to get her to agree to RAW.
A slim sexy body with natural perfect D cups is so rare, and I needed to extract her sexual essence completely.

Her vagina was wet tight and pinkish, and her D cuppers were divine to fondle, especially in doggy in front of the mirror.
I took her 6+ times in 3 months (October 2013 to January 2014), and pumped in 9 creampies! Lovely watching my sperm dripping out!
Her GFE was great with me. She would strip off the moment we met in the room, then got wet and moan gently as I sucked her pinkish nipples.
She knew what I wanted and would offer me her vagina RAW on later visits.
She was not on birth control back then, and never wanted me to ejaculate inside.
But I kept getting her high, wet and orgasmic, and she stopped protesting. Her vagina was supertight and wet, and I pumped in my creampies deep into her.
When I finished pumping my sperm in, she would hug me and french me crazily.
I honestly didn't see her pics for 3 years+ and was worried she may have gotten pregnant....

Just reminiscing...
Up my points if you want some pics of her naked body and tits from my private collection!
Old 18-07-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12980 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Date: 15 October 2013

Slim sexy figure with firm heavy natural D cups with pinkish nipples.
Fucked her RAW 13 times in total, and creampied her 9 times.
Also came on her face and tits!
Gives me a hard-on remembering her being so green and clueless, riding my cock RAW with her tight wet vagina in cowgirl, while grabbing and milking her tits...
Then pumping her full of sperm! Lovely emptying out every last drop deep into her unprotected vagina!

She was very green back then. Not mistress type. But rather the shy girl at the back of your poly class wearing baggy clothes and looking plain with no makeup.
Plain jane looks, as she shyly removes her baggy shirt and unhooks her bra, and her full ripe D cuppers with pinkish nips are revealed. On a lean fat-free slim body.
Fondled and suckled her tits overtime.
She gets wet easily from having her tits groped, but was still very tight and difficult to penetrate..
When I finally did penetrate her, I deepthrusted her supertight wet vagina, which wrapped around my cock like a glove. Gave her multiple orgasms, then pumped my pure sperm deep into her!
Her vagina gets warm and wet when she gets orgasmic, a special feeling that tempts you to cum faster.
Her areolaes get bigger when she is orgasmic, and when she is at peak fertility.
Old 19-07-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Awesome bro.
Old 19-07-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

your imagination still fill with her even from 2013...
Old 20-07-2016, 07:59 AM
Samster (B)

Old 20-07-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

From the old chiong days. any of the old bros remember her? those were the fun times...
Old 20-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
ahpiu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahpiu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice sharing keep it coming
Old 21-07-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster (B)

Old 23-07-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster (B)

Old 24-07-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster (B)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1