The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Ah Hia: That reminds me of the prank somebody played in the London Heathrow airport ..

Anyway, ProfessorOokami: Don't say nasty things about DMIA: The filipinos are doing a master plan to make it the replacement for NAIA, and even SIA has hedged some funds in that.

Honestly, apart from the 3,200 meter runway, which is perfectly of the best quality, having been laid by the US AF, and a fairly obstacle free approach.. there is not much DMIA has to offer ..

NAIA has two runways, and in case of obstruction, there is the secondary shorter runway .. now at DMIA, the diversion runway is Subic .. another airport, another set of issues, and again a single runway .. maybe a bit hyped up, but I still see the logic behind shifting to DMIA, unless a lot of infrastructure is built it .. and by then Marcos will be president, and then he will make sure his cronies who own businesses around NAIA will cement NAIA's position ..
Yaloh, DMIA has these "teething" problems that had to be sorted out, meanwhile causing untold hassle to we cheongsters zooming into Clark for fun...really kill joys!

I don't think the pilots are complaining, except during rough weather landing! The approach is near perfect (not like the former Kai Tak Airport) no height restriction, lesser aircraft traffic (shorter or no holding at all) but we, pax will be complaining about the ground service as long as they don't improve or stick to ATA 20 (corruption, in this case) Can the pilots put those hassle as issues in their PIREP's??

Anyway, apart from those monsters at the customs, Clark is a nice and enjoyable place to be, especially to those St Miguel die-hards like me
Old 15-09-2010, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
especially to those St Miguel die-hards like me
Light for me....
Old 15-09-2010, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Went through DMIA today at 10.30am along with Tiger and AirAsia passengers. Went through both screenings with out any 100% checks done on me or anyone else while I was there, at least for that few minutes. No one had their bags opened for further checks. Only the metal screener gates and handheld metal detector sessions.
A pleasant surprise is that my hand carry was above 7kg but there was no checks and I got through.
At budget terminal, its ABC(airline baggage check) for sure.
The upgrading of DMIA is going on. With 2 finger piers so that planes can load and unload without our walking the tarmac. Hope it be operational soon.
Old 17-09-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Id bet my last cent on it that Clark is indeed an enjoyable place for fun

Talking about San Miguel you are absolutely right in that nothing beats a very well chilled San Miguel as THE Drink on an extremely hot day.

yes i love my San Miguels too.

I heard the Ang Mohs are crazy about the San Miguels too

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Anyway, apart from those monsters at the customs, Clark is a nice and enjoyable place to be, especially to those St Miguel die-hards like me
Old 17-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Id bet my last cent on it that Clark is indeed an enjoyable place for fun
It's more fun with good company.
Old 17-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
And I heard there was a massive raid in AC ..

http://www.angelescity.com/

From ABS-CBN

ANGELES CITY, Philippines – A total of 268 women, including 18 minors, have been rescued by authorities from nightclubs in Angeles City.

Teams from the Department of Justice, Department of the Interior and Local Government, and the Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) raided girlie bars in the city’s red light district.

Three bars along Fields Avenue were also padlocked by the city government for violating local laws.

Renato Zapanta, head of the compliance and regulatory department of the Office of the City Mayor, said many of the women were either naked, wore see-through clothing, or had body paint while they danced in front of customers.

The women were brought to the Philippine National Police Training Center while the minors were placed under the care of the Department of Social Welfare and Development.

Some relatives of the bar girls complained that the women were illegally arrested.

An official from the raiding team, however, clarified that the raids were part of a “rescue operation.”

"There's no illegal detention because the minors and victims were rescued by the DSWD and not under arrest. Only those involved with the transactions constituting trafficking in person were arrested,” a text message from the official stated.

The authorities plan to launch more raids in the city’s red light district as part of the government’s campaign against human trafficking. – Zyann Ambrosio, ABS-CBN News

Now to heat things up .. I also got this pic from somebody ..

Old 17-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

Now to heat things up .. I also got this pic from somebody ..

The pic was taken at International Bar (former Shanos Irish Pub).
The ang mo is the owner.

This was taken before Nonoy became the President.

Cheers !
Old 17-09-2010, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The pic was taken at International Bar (former Shanos Irish Pub).
The ang mo is the owner.

This was taken before Nonoy became the President.

Cheers !
Ha ha .. I was told so ..

A clue to Ah_Hia : you may see the same picture in another place ..
Old 17-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ha ha .. I was told so ..

A clue to Ah_Hia : you may see the same picture in another place ..
I know.
Old 18-09-2010, 12:19 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

My! Oh my!! Dun burn my heart....

I am heading there in 3 weeks from now...

Oh my... What timing....

Quote:
And I heard there was a massive raid in AC ..
Old 18-09-2010, 12:21 AM
Samster

Thats right... And that is why i stick to tried and tested company (i mean khakis) for the trip.

Girls... hard to say.... hit here miss there....

yet there are some girls no matter how many times you meet them.... they make your night ( i dun mean the sex part)... I am just talking about a great time at the pub...

Once inside the rooms its usually SOP. Right?

Quote:
Old 18-09-2010, 02:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
My! Oh my!! Dun burn my heart....

I am heading there in 3 weeks from now...

Oh my... What timing....
President Ninoy must have been reading bro norice's postings on AC and gotten his men to clean up the place.
Old 18-09-2010, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

lone wolf,
My timing is worst than yours, I'll be in AC next week! I'm hoping that bar girls will be still at Field Avenue to party and drink kalamancha! I have 20 panties to give away to my sweethearts! I'm crossing my fingers and chocking my monkey!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 18-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
lone wolf,
My timing is worst than yours, I'll be in AC next week! I'm hoping that bar girls will be still at Field Avenue to party and drink kalamancha! I have 20 panties to give away to my sweethearts! I'm crossing my fingers and chocking my monkey!
They can also shut down 1 or 2 bars.
They cannot shut down all the bars there.

So u will still have enough sweeties to choke ur monkey and fire off ur pistol.
Old 18-09-2010, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Ah Hia,
I hoping it's true! After the trip, I'll provide full detailed report to General an rest of the AC Troop.
I'm polishing and moisturizing my small pistol everyday!
3 days!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread