The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2005, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dragon HC 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wang Ye
Heehee it was either play up the dragon/fairy theme or the whiskey bar theme. Since I don't drink and figured out not much fun writing about a bottle of drink (plus some people may actually think I PCC with whiskey bottle).

Heehee, followed Bro ShadowBro's and hang round at the couch to see the girls. Saw Rain, Emerald (blur blur one), a few others who I did not pay attention too. Kena fun Pity can no long chat up Shen Xian Jiejie now like in BHC.
Nice FR bro.. interesting read.. was trying to imagin which style you used as you describe them in the dragon stances.. haha.. cool

anyway, yes.. if you sit there long enough during "peak" hours.. you can have the preview of all the girls.. hence planning for your next visit. err.. how's the outlook for Rain.. not sure if I have seen her..

Cheers,
Shadow
Old 30-09-2005, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
skywalker68 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Wang Ye,
yours must be one of the more creative FRs that i've come acoss in my travels on the site! simply enjoyable! hey continue to write fairy tales for the bros in here! maybe like in the movies, you can indicate who is starring as who, example bro xxx as jade emperor, bro yyy as "hai ti shen long", sister WL as empress dowager !!!! take care. peace.
Old 30-09-2005, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
Nice FR bro.. interesting read.. was trying to imagin which style you used as you describe them in the dragon stances.. haha.. cool

anyway, yes.. if you sit there long enough during "peak" hours.. you can have the preview of all the girls.. hence planning for your next visit. err.. how's the outlook for Rain.. not sure if I have seen her..

Cheers,
Shadow
PM you liao and once again thanks.

Heehee got it all down packed liao. Catch train there got to be in time for 12.50 or 1.08 bus. Return trip must catch the 6.18 or 6.38 bus. Lets see how next month goes. Budget allocation for Shen Xian Jiejie is once a mth due to pricing and location.

To Bro skywalker68: Glad you like it.

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Old 30-09-2005, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
peter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeter1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi guys, havent been to dhc b4, quite put off by the price but see the FRs here wan to try leh.
today supp to go then call the receptionist like bo chup type and say porsche not ard i sian liao wen somewhere else cheaper instead heh

but i really wan to go next week, any "must trys" to recommend?
so far it seems whiskey almost a must. im looking for looks. who is good?
feel free to help me if u wan if not dun zap me ok heh
Old 01-10-2005, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
gerhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygerhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tried Ribena today after reccomendations from one of the bros from League of Extra-horny Gentlemen...anyone got ask her why she choose Ribena as her nick?

Not going to give a rating report, she knows us bros are talking abt her on the NET...=) promised her won't give rating...

Anyway, she does give me the GF feeling...average looking....but very accomodating....my 1st time there and she macham old friend can TCSS...asked if can BBBJ which is quite rare in HC and she said ok.. Also held my hands like macham GF when doing..even moves your hands to grab her boobs...

Too bad I couldn't last long and shoot after missionary and doggy in front of the mirror...haiz..=( shot abit in CD then buay tahan liaoz...wanted her to mount me..but she saw my "warriors" and said in Chinese "cum liao still want ar, greedy wor"...then went to bathe together....very cheeky look and grin...still toss water at me...

I would highly reccomend Ribena to bros who don't look for looks but feeling she give you..

P/S: She said I was one of her youngest clients..I'm 25 and most of her clients are 30+...Saw Whiskey too coz my fren booked her, looks average though...but lose to Ribena...
Old 01-10-2005, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
petersut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is Dragon HC 2?

Thanks
Old 01-10-2005, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersut
Where is Dragon HC 2?

Thanks
If you're driving along Mandai Road and you see the Night Safari, you've taken a wrong turn

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 01-10-2005, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Ribena did not pick her own nick, it is just a code name assigned by her boss.

DHC boss like to give gals codenames that are mostly named after flowers (Carnation) , seasons (Winter) , drinks (Ribena, Whisky..) , precious stones(Emerald, Diamond, Ruby...), cars (Prosche). Some are assigned alternative Christian feminine names- Angel, Agnes(Eve), Karen..
Old 01-10-2005, 09:02 AM
Samster

gerhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygerhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
Ribena did not pick her own nick, it is just a code name assigned by her boss.

DHC boss like to give gals codenames that are mostly named after flowers (Carnation) , seasons (Winter) , drinks (Ribena, Whisky..) , precious stones(Emerald, Diamond, Ruby...), cars (Prosche). Some are assigned alternative Christian feminine names- Angel, Agnes(Eve), Karen..
brother ang76 got ask for her real name before?
Old 01-10-2005, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boytoy
If you're driving along Mandai Road and you see the Night Safari, you've taken a wrong turn
err.. yes.. way off...
Old 01-10-2005, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry ,I dont interfere with her private life....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerhunter
brother ang76 got ask for her real name before?
Old 01-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang076
Sorry ,I dont interfere with her private life....
orhz... next time dunno should find her again or try Noel...
Old 01-10-2005, 08:41 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 0
Doenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerhunter
Anyway, she does give me the GF feeling...average looking....but very accomodating....my 1st time there and she macham old friend can TCSS...asked if can BBBJ which is quite rare in HC and she said ok..
Are you sure she gave you BBBJ??? I have been her regular customer for the past 2 years and she has yet to give me one.OK la,I have not visited her for more than 2 months...Or she has changed her style liao?
Old 01-10-2005, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
hgmetal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doenitz79
Are you sure she gave you BBBJ??? I have been her regular customer for the past 2 years and she has yet to give me one.OK la,I have not visited her for more than 2 months...Or she has changed her style liao?
I have been her regular customer too for donkey years. Also never kana BBBJ...maybe must ask her
Old 01-10-2005, 10:02 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 0
Doenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud ofDoenitz79 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hgmetal
I have been her regular customer too for donkey years. Also never kana BBBJ...maybe must ask her
I always play play with her ask for BBBJ,a few times I try to simulate forcing her to go down on me bare,but she strongly refused.But she likes her breasts played with though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1