The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-08-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
Santaclaws is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSantaclaws is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
where? how sure are you...bring me go leh...
Are you sure? they always say one man's meat is another man's poison. I have a weak stomach, do you have a strong stomach?
Old 23-08-2013, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclaws View Post
Are you sure? they always say one man's meat is another man's poison. I have a weak stomach, do you have a strong stomach?
oh...I knew roi...haha...those whores at nct...ok ok...very weak stomach cannot swallow...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-08-2013, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Took advice of bro phighter, took a motorbike to Nugyen Thi Binh, vnd 80k from Ben thanh. Bro phighter did not highlight that street is freakingly long. Didnt know which part of it, so just walk and walk. Saw a few sign with hot toc, interestingly, most were the normal haircut place for man. Finally chance upon a female hot toc, 4 girls inside, took one 6 pointer. The rest SOP. Damage 200k, bbbj.

Tip to bro, few cab go in there. To come out of that place. Can try this green colour bus with number 88. I took that and it brings me to Saigon Square. Was told it end near Ben Thanh. 6k only. Can save some money.

Cheers.
Old 23-08-2013, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 15
iSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19833891 View Post
Hi I am staying at ben thahn market. Any massage parlour or any good tiu here? Walk until leg wanna break liao or starting massage prices is at 220k and above. Motoruncle bring me to one joint 600k for only short bbbj. Like waste money. Somemore charge me 600k. Sian... I already lost a heft some there got many rto choose from....

need some bros advice see from start but many joints too far or have alreaddy shut down.... therefore no choice got to teouble bros here...

tks guys...

You are whining that you are out of money , go oversea you bring how much?? You only post one fr which cost 600k which lesser than 40 bucks sgd ,no money stay in sg la?!?? please tell me a place in sg which can give you that price?? If you don't even bother to read before going it is pointless asking when you are there . The advice for u is , take the next earliest flight of HCMC and don't waste money. Is there a problem with the brains of newbies ? Tell you cannot go , die die wanna go there try your luck and come in here expecting for help when things fuck up???

For those intending to come and know nuts and do not wish to pay for seniors to bring you around , just wank with your hands or pay extra ordinary prices . Anyway you either pay extra for senior or you pay more for OKts to bring you around. Nothing is free in this world . Don't come in to a commercial sex forum asking for free info when people already telling you that all those easily accessible are off limits. Either you have brains of primates or your skull is too thick to register anything as simple as to stay away for the time being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiwei933 View Post
Hi bro,

Do understand it quite expensive but that was my first time to HCM and I went
there alone.

Really lost and eventually got those name cards and contacts from a friend. Did walked pass Bar91 but there were no guys in the Bar and what I saw was number of SYT using mobile and don't really dare to walk in.

Seeking all the seniors advice as will be going to HCM again wed - fri (28 - 31 August 2012) and hopefully can get a bonk for the incoming HCM trip.

Appreciate and thanks for all advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake02hot View Post
Hello every body is from Viet Nam.
Thank for post about VN.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjoechen55 View Post
Thanks for all the useful information. Anyone have experience going to Vietnam after Jan 1? Is it quite busy or lack of girls after the holiday season?

Anyway there might be an increase in clones , all created in the same month and within a week . Seriously this idoit has a problem with his brains ?!?

Last edited by iSaigon; 23-08-2013 at 10:33 PM.
Old 23-08-2013, 10:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
walle is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just came back from HCM, thank for the help, Bro Volcano. the dinner was song song gao jurong....will contact u when we go again...
Old 24-08-2013, 12:14 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

heres a quick summary of non q1 alternatives
I been going to a pheripheral cafe om with bbbj for a bit using the same gal a 22yr with a 6mth old child she is slim but for what ever reason her vagina is quite dry and her breast a bit saggy ie lost its tone with child birth. The positives is that she is quite attractive a 7, she is hard working uses her mouth 90% of the time only uses her hand to give her mouth a break and before the finish. Hs then lies next to me cuddling.
But like anything i have gotton bored of her, further her particular area is being investigated by the police so i need to go to her shop which is unstaffed and then the guy will guide me to the secret location nearby..which is a bit of a hassle. cost 100k including a drink.

Today i had a date in another peripheral district, after the date i decided to try another hot toc in the area, the last time i was here i had a cute gal in her early 20's give me a good bj with plenty of groping for 150k, so this time i noticed another pretty gal also abt a 6.5-7, but upon closer inspection she is clearly older...mid 20's.
This girl was very clinical..only allows frantal access to the pussy whilst backing her ass away...so if you guys are familaiar with female anatomy, you will know its hard to touch anything exect the pubic bone area and the bush etc, tho she allowed acces to her breast, with encouragement she did a decent bbbj, and wanst grumpy...and i came after abt 15mins..again 150k...cant complain about the price.

Driving home i saw some cafes i have tried in the past, cost 120k...normally as this area is further away than my usual area i dont normally go here, but due to the operation in the other area i thought id go in and have a look...WOW the girls here are quite pretty 6-7s, this is better than the usual 4-6's..and bets of all teh room is cleaner and has aircon...imagine some of plainer girls at the SYT cafe, these girls will give u a good bbbj and cim for 120k, the gal i chose had the firm perky gravity defying b cups only found on 18yr old, she licked my sharf and balls and overall gave me a excellent time, again with makeup and darkness i would give her a 7.

So over all if you like bbbj and u have a bike as thes eplaces would be 300k taxi ride and you know the location, its possible to get decent bbbj for 5-8 usd...no need to pay 1.2 mill for a hj.

thanks and have fun
Old 24-08-2013, 12:22 AM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
1.2mil may also get u a FJ
btw i know a place pretty gals fj 400k, place i took jerkface but dont expect good servcie for that...wham bam get out quick..i even got gal for 300k..only good for cheap thrills...rather get a bbj massage for 300k
Old 24-08-2013, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
zhiwei933 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
btw i know a place pretty gals fj 400k, place i took jerkface but dont expect good servcie for that...wham bam get out quick..i even got gal for 300k..only good for cheap thrills...rather get a bbj massage for 300k
Hi Senior

Do you mind to pm me the address as will be going next week
Old 24-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhiwei933 View Post
Hi Senior

Do you mind to pm me the address as will be going next week
im pretty sure i pm u my conditions for supplying address and u werent interested
Old 24-08-2013, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
Taz9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thinking of gg HCM on the first week of sep. Have been there b4 but only tried the clean massage at D1 before. Any senior bro will be there during that week and seek for fun and pleasure together? Thinking of trying out those cafe with syt...
Old 24-08-2013, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by walle View Post
Just came back from HCM, thank for the help, Bro Volcano. the dinner was song song gao jurong....will contact u when we go again...

i wonder if u guys enjoy the food there as all of u are busy in the restaurant...

but i am sure all of u enjoy groping the "melons" while eating...

see u guys next month when i go back,lets go for some hawker foods,i miss it damn so much...
Old 24-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
walle is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
i wonder if u guys enjoy the food there as all of u are busy in the restaurant...

but i am sure all of u enjoy groping the "melons" while eating...

see u guys next month when i go back,lets go for some hawker foods,i miss it damn so much...
Sure no problem....what to do too busy groping and learning special viet words from you the Master Jedi.....hahaha....
Old 24-08-2013, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Sure no problem....what to do too busy groping and learning special viet words from you the Master Jedi.....hahaha....
care to share your story with us here...at least describe the process...where did you have this interesting dinner...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-08-2013, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
Even I go hcmc for 1 week, I already missed the hawker food here liao

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 25-08-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3340 / Power: 15
iSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond reputeiSaigon has a reputation beyond repute

Our hawker food is world class ok , even Gordon Ramsey lost
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread