The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2004, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
..U better worry abt yourself. So long without sex is worry matters for a young strong man like u. Go GL n pay $40.... it helps to cool down your didi.
i think walking up and down between jazzy and blue region helps..for me but for bro lament, maybe have to run one.
Old 05-06-2004, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 21
Pangzi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPangzi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPangzi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anybody saw this 2 young and pretty PRC outside 81 abt 10pm
Tried one but zero serv. BUT damn beautiful
Old 05-06-2004, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all
Talking Re: Pubs along Joo Chiat

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star
Wah your code veri the veri deep deep, me no schoolong and also not from miltay signal unit.
Ya...Bro Zhustar...too bad u r not aware of it..those codes are from military unit la...just modify abit la..hehe! Wat to do...me in SIR unit last time also.

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 05-06-2004, 01:50 AM
Samster

gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhu star
Bro GS, you attended Nayang school of fine art? wah so colourful! Well to counter your answer here are more 'complains' from me

1 You say you don sit with hamster, well you see too much and no action and have too many selection condition, other bro always work faster than you

2 Me always go back early to post lah so that other bro has the latest info

3 As for poolhot to let his godson to select first, I think it okay cos his godson acknowlegde me as his 'ah kong' so bopian must give way to him if not he will complain to 'ah ma' say I don sayang him

4 Other bros mentioned has enough activites outside leblue so don need to compete with us

5 It is only is question that I agree and must say thank you for your recc action. Btw before I left we saw that tall gal in green dress, any info on her? (if not go and do your job)

Yo..Bro Zhustar...u got radar eyes is it?? how come u know i from Nayang fine art last time ah??? hehe!! Now i turn to tackle your complains! haha!

First: I got a so call officially hamster in the blue region and i don wish to end it so fast although i was already on planning to settle it liao very soon!
So on the time being, just be myself first lor. That y i rather do some recee work in this moment for future undertaking on any hamster i am aiming at! hehe!
Second: You post lastest infor when u reach home early, wat type of lastest infor????????? hehe!
Third: Bo bian wat, who ask u to declear as his "ah kong" in the first place???haha!
Fourth: Very true,,,agreed with u la!
Last: Tall gal in green??? didnt notice ley! Hmm...i only do my recee homework at those can catch my eyes right?? or u want those expires hamster after 0130am, i can recomment some to u?? haha!

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 05-06-2004, 02:05 AM
Samster

Once upon a time, there was a very chio and dam sweet cute hamster running around the land of the leblue. One very horny nite, a male hamster went out of his hole to seek for new inspiration to KKK. Both hamsters happened to meet each other in the middle of the land of leblue. Sending high voltage of electric into each other eyes, thats male hamster "nose bleed" till cant stop! they went for supper before heading toward that male hamster hole sweet hole...till then that male hamster just cant stop his nose bleeding till loose blood also...althrough the rest are SOP..... you guys may refer the actual FR from our "NOSE BLEED HAMSTER". haha!
Ooopp....that nose bleed hamster will "K" me soon for releasing his "NOSE BLEED KKK OF THE MONTH" FR!!!!!!! haha!

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 05-06-2004, 02:21 AM
pub51j

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangzi
Hello bro,which hotel 81 lah???

1) Hotel 81 Classics (near Jazzy 51)
2) Hotel 81 Sakura (next to Blue Star pub)
3) Hotel 81 Opera (further down from Blue Lagoon/Bunker)
4) Hotel 81 Joo Chiat (near Pub81 n Duku rd)

Do u know the damn beautiful's name,please???

Cheers...
Old 05-06-2004, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yup...agreed with u dam chio. I was going home soon when i saw 2 of them walking past the blue lagoon. Confirmed they are PRC! Dam chio and hour glass figure somemore but service wise zero...as i can sense from it!

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 05-06-2004, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold
Lao Pi Hui!

NOSE BLEED! IN NEED OF BLOOD TRANSFUSION!

Are you ready for it???

Bleeding with joy,
The Hustler
Old 05-06-2004, 03:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 909 / Power: 23
The_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to beholdThe_Hustler is a splendid one to behold

Here's a little farewell bequest to the gang of JC before I take my leave out of town for a few days.

After a few hectic days of mind sapping work...I decided to chill out and enjoy a few rounds of pool & drink. Oh yes, great to meet up with a few fellow samsters... brief but warm enough.

A dedication to Erato - The Muse of love and erotic poetry.

I spotted 'her' delicately having her dinner, 'she' flashed across like a Godsend muse... I'll name her "Erato"... a perfect depiction cos of the amount of love, passion and eroticsm she possessed. Naturally, she was presented before me, and every step she took closer to me...my heartbeat raised at levels of 10s. Those seductive eyes.... that fcuking cute smile..... that golden tan.... the aroma she exudes.... the face that men would fall weak upon.... I scrambled for the tissues to stuff em up my nostrils in case they started bleeding. All thru the night... I was playing serpent from Garden of Eden, slithering all over her... at the same time, mumbling to my prick: "Down boy!" I wanted to ravish her on the spot, I could not hold the agony of not penetrating the depths of Erato right away...gosh, I was behaving like a schoolkid all ever so thrilled with my first orgasm.

Well...errrm... gotta pack my stuffs and catch a catnap b4 my flight. I'll continue the rest when I return.... bwahahaha... I feel so wicked.

For those elusive few who knows who she is... just go forth and enjoy her... tryst in JC would never be COMPLETE without Erato otherwise known as Nose Bleed Samster. I'll drop a line here: She's as good as any cat150 girls... err...one for the road: She owns a pair of georgous knockers and salient PINK nipples!

Signing out..and still bleeding,
The Hustler
Old 05-06-2004, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 21
Pangzi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPangzi is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPangzi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pub51j
Hello bro,which hotel 81 lah???

1) Hotel 81 Classics (near Jazzy 51)
2) Hotel 81 Sakura (next to Blue Star pub)
3) Hotel 81 Opera (further down from Blue Lagoon/Bunker)
4) Hotel 81 Joo Chiat (near Pub81 n Duku rd)

Do u know the damn beautiful's name,please???

Cheers...
Hotel 81 Sakura
And the Name Is Nana.
Old 05-06-2004, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 23
new_cummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To Naemlo and his Lau Pa:

My playful hamster keep asking me why the two of you like to "ka chao" her...hehehe....errr...I dunno how to answer her...

But she is a clever and playful hamster. She told me she uses an empty glass to bottomup with you...and I laugh and laugh...she's so cute and playful.
Old 05-06-2004, 11:41 AM
pub51j

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Hotel 81 Sakura
And the Name Is Nana.
Thks...
BTW,do u have her HP number???
PM me her contact in case I can't find her tonite...
If not,I can check out from my PRC gals in JC...
Old 05-06-2004, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 23
lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lao Pi Hui!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hustler
NOSE BLEED! IN NEED OF BLOOD TRANSFUSION!

Are you ready for it???

Bleeding with joy,
The Hustler

teach you a little trick .... ask your hamster when she having her menses ..... direct blood transfusion ... slurpppppp

once in a while its quite shiok to lick a bloody pussy .... taste metallic and rich in iron, amino-acids and essential vitamins .....

Spreading my wings northwards
Old 05-06-2004, 01:09 PM
Samster

lament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of lightlament is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex
i think walking up and down between jazzy and blue region helps..for me but for bro lament, maybe have to run one.
huh !!!!!

what do you mean bro ..... pardon my poor grasp of english .....

51 has always been priority region for me due to the high hit rate i have there, as for blue region .... not so lucky yet cos have to take care of too many people which cause me reputation there to be not so good .....

like i said b4, i got the most flak from the people in blue region except for all the brothers there. Besides, to protect my friend's cousin from being cheated by a viet-gal whom have a boyfriend that i know, i told him to avoid her. But then, dun know whether the sperm overflow his head or what, he go tell the gal what i said about her ..... kenna confronted ....

thats y in Viet area, whatever i tell u guys about a gal, keep to yourself and dun let sperm overflow your head ..... if not i cannot be an insider .... i m here to ensure all you folks dun get cheated and thats y i said let me do the main QC ......

All working gals have multiple so-call boyfriend, a couple to top up their pockets and only one they really love ... so choose where u wanna be ....

Old 05-06-2004, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Dun worry seeing me overflowing cos for the past few weeks my average output is twice a week.....

U better worry abt yourself. So long without sex is worry matters for a young strong man like u. Go GL n pay $40.... it helps to cool down your didi.
like i have always said, commercial paid sex is never my cup of tea...... i have paid to have sex less than 10 times since i first know how to do it ........

when i was much younger, maybe sex is everything but not anymore. Too much viet influence, i think sex is what i want but then is the feelings that i would love more .... sex is just a spoiler to the whole cycle of emotional roler-coaster when the gal do not meet my expectations on bed ......

I demand sex of the highest order and so far in my life, only 1 gal have fitted the bill, that one gal who made me wait for her for 2 over years and started me on the road of Vietnamisation ..... she is a singaporean btw.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1