The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITMO View Post
Bro bolueeleh, why are u so stupid, cannot even read this thread. It have been stated no need to tip at z...massage. You pay 1 mil at counter & enjoy. But u still tip her 300 K when u find her service lousy??
out of habit, example when i go to restaurants with service charge i still tip, dunno if the boss will share the service charge with the staff or not, basic tip for the service rendered but tip more if the service is good

BTW KITMO, dont call anybody stupid unless you are stephen hawking or albert einstein, the market have already been spoiled when the name of this massage came out on sammyboy, if you are damn bloody clever go find a secret place by yourself and keep it to yourself, ah lek
Old 07-08-2018, 01:21 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108521 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

A short summary of my recent HCM trip. The summary will only give u a brief overview of what will be expected. Location will not be share openly to protect the place.

It was more to a relax and exploring trip. Not much of bonking. I share those that i have take pics on. Get to know more about their culture and new places. Just a lists of quick sharing for reference.

Massage Place

Khoe Spa

The place mention is purely for clean massage only. Don't not expect any thing hand panky there. I visted this place during my 1st trip to HCM. It give me a nice and wonderful experience that why i go back again. I think there are a few branches over there. Gals there are chio and young too. All very skillful too,maybe got chances to know them better if u can sian them. The place have a small pool, steam rooma and suana room. There are also some food and drink being serve. Different massage package to choose from too.

Quynh Nhu

This is a nice place too which offer clean massage. The reception lady inside all chio and all wear ao dai. Package was quite standard for 90 min you can a facial wash, body and food massage. Same as the first, if got to know them sure can also sian them. There are also a few branch too.

Temple

Chua Phuoc Hai

Is good to visit temple then you are at a unfamiliar land to pray for protection and peace and blessing for yourself too. I came across this place so decided to stop and pray. Vietnam does not have temple where i can donate a coffin like in Thailand. This place seem old but have almost all the god inside to pray. I do see alot of tourtist there too.

to be continue.......

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-08-2018, 01:43 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Dong Building

This is my 1st time to this place. Some might know or heard of this place. I think this place is kind of like their chinatown. This place is simliar to our rochor center have a lot of dry food wholesale and also silimar to ben tan market. Stay awhile over there and get some dry food only. If i am not wrong, this building also house a hotel and is really a very big building although look not so new.

Food
Royal Garden Restaurant

Quite a nice place with nice atmosphere and scencey. A very typical chinese cantonese restaurant. Day time was ok, night time really crowded. Staff able to speak chinese and friendly too. Food suitable for me and to my liking too. I will go back again next visit

Hung Ky Mi Gia

Have tried different style and type of roasted chicken rice. Saw this place and try vietnam style of roasted meat and char siew rice. Overall not bad. Price was worth too and will sure go back next visit

Ran Bien Seafood

I went to this place at one of the evening with a group of about of about 8. I think will be suitable for bigger group rather than one or two only. Is a open style concept of sea food restaurant. Various of food also alot. Can also request different style of cooking it.

That all for the short summary of my trip. Hope to again explore more place for next trip.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 07-08-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ah Dong Building

have a few massages near an duong too, mostly MILF types, prices are quite reasonable, walk the streets around the market and you will see them
Old 07-08-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

Bro......no offence.....seem silly to tip due to habit........if tip becoz of exclusive service then understandable.

The worst thing to do is u tip them despite they give u bad service, make a fool of urself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
tongue didnt went all in as i clench my butt to see if she spread it open n do a proper job, DIDNT! just on the surface nia, next oiled up for boob massage, boob massage was ok, abt 5mins, next come the important part, clean my ku ku with wet wipes n proceed with bbbj, she was cupping her hands n contact between mouth n ku ku was minimal, kanina, usual trick, after 2mins proceed to pretend to give catbath while hands was furiously pumping, sian liao,

Last edited by ahpiao; 07-08-2018 at 11:41 PM.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 15
sainoview is a Helpful and Caring Samstersainoview is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Quynh Nhu

This is a nice place too which offer clean massage. The reception lady inside all chio and all wear ao dai. Package was quite standard for 90 min you can a facial wash, body and food massage. Same as the first, if got to know them sure can also sian them. There are also a few branch too.

Thanks, bro Naka Timo. Yr post informative for me, as I plan to visit HCMC after 5yrs break. I found Quynh Nhu's website with details. Just one question, do the gals speak much English, at least enough to get by without constant help from Google Translate? I always enjoy footie and sianing the gals without any expectation. Kam-siah.
Old 08-08-2018, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
anhmaplee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, Anyone have the Dong rates now ? online XE is sg$1 - 17k
Old 08-08-2018, 06:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Good forum bro and also very clean forum.

Quote:
Ah Dong Building

This is my 1st time to this place. Some might know or heard of this place. I think this place is kind of like their chinatown. This place is simliar to our rochor center have a lot of dry food wholesale and also silimar to ben tan market. Stay awhile over there and get some dry food only. If i am not wrong, this building also house a hotel and is really a very big building although look not so new.

That all for the short summary of my trip. Hope to again explore more place for next trip.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 08-08-2018, 01:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sainoview View Post
Thanks, bro Naka Timo. Yr post informative for me, as I plan to visit HCMC after 5yrs break. I found Quynh Nhu's website with details. Just one question, do the gals speak much English, at least enough to get by without constant help from Google Translate? I always enjoy footie and sianing the gals without any expectation. Kam-siah.
Those chio reception who dress in ai doi should know english as i spoke to them in a mixture.

Those that massage you one should know a bit, but really depend on luck too.

Important is must enjoy the massage and the person you are with. Can eye candy and also serve by chio and sexy lady, can fantasy sometime.

Old 08-08-2018, 01:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
have a few massages near an duong too, mostly MILF types, prices are quite reasonable, walk the streets around the market and you will see them
Thanks for sharing the infor, but i think i will perfer young chio massage. A lot of choices in HCM.

Old 08-08-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sainoview View Post
The reception ladies speak korean/jap/chinese though... this place is really packed! and i think there's some spinoff shop using almost same name few units down the street. Anyway the masseuse i think mainly speak viet only. But worth to visit if you're in D1.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 08-08-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
Bro......no offence.....seem silly to tip due to habit........if tip becoz of exclusive service then understandable.

The worst thing to do is u tip them despite they give u bad service, make a fool of urself.
like i said its out of habit, to close the session instead of awkward silence, anyway for this case there wasnt much talking throughout the session, but after the tip, suddenly a lot of GFE n kissing on the cheek n self introduction with wechat contact exchange , fool no, carrot maybe, cheers
Old 09-08-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 22
Noobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNoobie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
Hi Bros

Final day...

Very little time left so thought I go for a sure thing. Went back to this place, but didnt want to go up as know their MO and that they will push me the ugly chick and know that they usually use the pretty ones to walk around to pull clients. Walked around and round, the first round didnt see anyone nice, the 2nd round saw this fair petite tiny thing that looks a bit like a JAV actress. I immediately act blur walk there to be approached. Then went up with her. She wanted to push an ugly one to me I said no and I want her. Went into the room, I took out 1M and show her saying I want boom boom and she say ok. Bros... This was my best bang this year!

Looks 7.8
Bod 7 (A cup pink nips, but large thighs), a bit like jap haha

hi bro, where is this place please?
Thanks

Last edited by Noobie; 12-08-2018 at 05:36 PM.
Old 10-08-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 22
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by anhmaplee View Post
Hi, Anyone have the Dong rates now ? online XE is sg$1 - 17k
$100sgd = 1.715m

Opp Ha Tam today
Old 10-08-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
RealLove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just landed in HCM and checked in hotel. I came solo with no Itinerary. Anyone wanna go out together?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1