The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bro sengseng... thanks for the info... u know me like to go npw because can blow blow water with u only... seldom go up room after my dish go back to homeland... nowadays graduated to take home eat...
Wahlau! Now tapao home summore.
BTW, do you still remember how the world suddenly stand still where lights and aircond have to be switch off to enjoy this thrilling experience that we both encounter b4 last year. But now the scenerio is a totally different ball game and its scary and stressful these days. Nowadays I just water the mushroom in the morning, give it a little sunshine in the afternoon and provide some moonlighting during the nightime so that it will grow and blossom naturally. Its more relaxing this way. I think gardening is becoming one of my hobby.KeKeke. Will call you for TT and blow water next week.
Old 27-01-2010, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Me not rich and handsome like you lor; got gundik2. Me poor man,if got little bit $ just touch and go only. I tot Little Snow have migrated to OS oredi. Where did you see her.
alamak, saye tak ade gundik la kerane saya ber tcss saje. saye ini pisang tak tau bercakap dgn mereka juga "touch n go" service. betul salji kecil sudah migrate ke OS tapi minggu lepas tak ade nampak dia dan jmeis. mungkin sudah jadi "little swallow" dan terbang jauh jauh?
Old 27-01-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro sadchaiz...bukan luar kuning dalam hitam(didi) ke...
bang dyelook, jangan cakap macam itu la. Saye punya "spermicide" masih putih seperti susu. awek cakap macam saye punya "didi" sudah lepas tarikh guna sebelum. nanti saye punya FL baca forum ini, tak mau pandu saye lagi, saye cari awek k?
Old 27-01-2010, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8864 View Post
bro, tonight damn happening, lots of new dishes. too bad u couldnt come.
bang ken, saye sedang berada di khemah detention selama 2 minggu. lepas keluar saye pasti telefon awek. Ingat ambil "contact" untuk saye atau boleh "test drive" dulu lepas tu beritahu saye?
Old 27-01-2010, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
exoyie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yesterday jln2 n finally found pasar pudu (if betul la..is it located in front the large club at jln pudu)..anyway,saw lots of sexy girls there..if i'm not in a hurry,might stop n look for some girls la.hehehe..

but really,the girls last night was very tempting..short skirt n baju with "discount fabric:...arghhhh..
Old 27-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wilcsj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes u are right, opposite the club is a hawker centre OSFC. Now CNY is near, all the FL needs moni. Its bargain power now. U can even fk for RM30 to RM50 for those above 30yrs old. Those beauty range from RM70 to RM100. C how cheap as compared to those at massage parlor
Old 27-01-2010, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
exoyie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup..will they take my offer if i just want bj n some little 'action' in car?or r they prefer rooms?
Old 27-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Wahlau! Now tapao home summore.
BTW, do you still remember how the world suddenly stand still where lights and aircond have to be switch off to enjoy this thrilling experience that we both encounter b4 last year. But now the scenerio is a totally different ball game and its scary and stressful these days. Nowadays I just water the mushroom in the morning, give it a little sunshine in the afternoon and provide some moonlighting during the nightime so that it will grow and blossom naturally. Its more relaxing this way. I think gardening is becoming one of my hobby.KeKeke. Will call you for TT and blow water next week.
aiyah, bro sengseng.... u want to bring me back those memories meh... tina now in isaan... should be going to phuket these few days... me very sad... no more fb
Old 29-01-2010, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
zen_akumag deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha... this thread is so fun... juz wanna wish u all happy chinese new year.... been very bz lately lor. no time to cheong also...
Old 29-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen_akumag View Post
haha... this thread is so fun... juz wanna wish u all happy chinese new year.... been very bz lately lor. no time to cheong also...
of course this thread is fun because there's no advertisers and frs. When you enjoy going to either foodcourts then you'll learn to tcss like us which i learn from my master sengseng and master ken. Hehe. Hope you find us entertaining and hope to meet bro dyelook too.
Old 29-01-2010, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
of course this thread is fun because there's no advertisers and frs. When you enjoy going to either foodcourts then you'll learn to tcss like us which i learn from my master sengseng and master ken. Hehe. Hope you find us entertaining and hope to meet bro dyelook too.
bang sadchaiz.. we should have meet before in npw... its just fate that doesn't bring us to sit in the same table

EARLY HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR WISHES TO ALL SAMSTERS
ps: bro sengseng.. me want my ANGPOW...
Old 29-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Happy New year Everybody
Old 30-01-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
bang sadchaiz.. we should have meet before in npw... its just fate that doesn't bring us to sit in the same table

i don't think so cause it been months since i've gone there. Lol!
Old 30-01-2010, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Just came back from moonlighting with Nightingale. It only cost me $26.25 to play healthy mahjong for 120 minutes.
Wahlen eh! Brada, Since when you have a liking to backdoor one.
Want to bang Sadchaiz's backdoor summore.
This year I dun gif out angpow, I gif LaoFu Pow instead. KEKEKE
Old 30-01-2010, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hamsapchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Newbie to the pasar road scene.
Any experience bros can give a tip or two on how to negotiate for better service with the PRC. On my first encounter, I made a quick standard RM 100 deal with the first available “on” looking PRC.
Heeheh . Wat to do didi hungry mah ….
Unfortunately the rest of the story goes down the drain…. As the walk to room was far, blow job was not included and the service is pretty robotic.
Some more after learning from bro wilcsj that CNY going rate start as low as RM30 makes me feels like an idiot ….. haiiiii
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1