The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 05-03-2007, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

I dun understand y Momo Sissoko was in the 1st eleven teamsheet instead of Javier Mascherano... he is one of the under-performing players ..when i see his name appear in the team sheet and Mascherano is not even on the sub bench...i tink as good as no chance..but after watching 90 minutes of foot ball i still tink tat Pool will pop the winner in one way or other but haizz..instead is tat 'o-shea'...who score a tap in..haizz....

when o-shead replaced the injued rooney..i tell my chelski supporting friend next to me...'of all people..put this clown...confirm 3 pts for Pool liaoz'...but ironically this 'clown' score for the scums....

Benitez tactic is very questionable...y he initially replcae Bellamy with Pennant..when the better option is to replace the ineffective sissoko with pennant and put Gerrard into central mide-field...esp when Pool is having a greater share of attack during that period and Gerrard posed a greater threat when he was in the middle and off course Bellamy is causing so much problem for Evra....sometimes his tactics is very questionable...

Hate to say this...but Liverpool 'virtually' hands the title to their most hated rival...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 05-03-2007, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

I think I have hear enough of bad luck but why not put it as bad finishing?

With chances to win at least 3 games, I think bad luck is a poor excuse...

The game showed that we can match any team when we are on high but it also highlighted the lack of finishing from us...

No more excuses, can we see a proven striker next season?
Old 05-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 18
jootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
at a moment, i thought of the 'god' would have came on. make the decisive goal but he was nowhere to be seen. still can remember the goal, he smashed into the net against the big dane peter schmeichel, showing no fear.

peace
i was kinda disappointed when i noticed his name not on the substitutes list . well, anyway it's the match over, MU managed to be the 1st team to beat Liverpool at Anfield for this season. haiz.. sad..
Old 05-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux View Post
Benitez tactic is very questionable...y he initially replcae Bellamy with Pennant..when the better option is to replace the ineffective sissoko with pennant and put Gerrard into central mide-field...esp when Pool is having a greater share of attack during that period and Gerrard posed a greater threat when he was in the middle and off course Bellamy is causing so much problem for Evra....sometimes his tactics is very questionable...
I understand what Rafa is doing although I am not saying he is right. He doesn't have the confidence - after the games early in the season - to play two out-and-out wingers together, such as Pennant and Speedy.

So in a game like Scum, he is looking to change the lineup over time with the 3 subs, so don't just look at one sub. If Pennant comes in for Momo, it's an attacking lineup with two wingers, two strikers and one attacking midfielder (Stevie).

Rafa believes we are not good enough to have that lineup - partly justified cos Scum with their personnel can grab a goal from one of four or five players.

So he takes out Bellamy and puts in Pennant, then takes out Speedy on the other flank and replaces with Aurelio (allowing Riise to move up), and finally takes out Momo and in comes Crouch.

Crouch in effect then is to replace Bellamy who left 20 mins ago. So we have in the last 10 mins 2 strikers, 1 winger, 1 left-midfielder (Riise is not a winger), and 2 central midfielders.

It was an attempt to have a balanced team without sacrificing defence (case in point - when we played Barca, they threw caution to the wind and were caught on the break).

Guess what, we still lost in the last phase of the game.

Sorry for being long winded but...

The solution for me is to have world class wingers on both flanks and pin the opposition back. Then Rafa might have the confidence to put Stevie and Alonso/Momo in the middle. Where we have balance in the team and can worry the opposition in all areas of the pitch. I'd like Kewell to come back or Speedy to find his form, and to buy a world class right winger ahead of Pennant.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boon huat View Post
after last nite's match i was so disappointed face black that i my wife dare not talk to me
Relaz bro...me used to be like you...if Pool losing better don't approach me to talk cos I can practically chew your head off but i mellow down, despite the loss to Man U..have to take it in our stride..a win would only have bolster our pride a bit more but not going to change the fact that Pool is not going to win the League again this season...but ok honestly, I prefer Man U to win then Chelsea..perhaps simply becos Chelsea is beginning to sound a lot like Man U during the early days of the EPL...so I hope that Pool can go further in the CL and win it again just to prove to the rest that the win in 2005 was no fluke...
Old 05-03-2007, 01:34 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZL97 View Post
i think what Liverpool needs is a lethal finisher !
There are two kind of strikers, one that runs around alot, a hard work rate and contributor but never puts away the goal and the other type that can practically stand around doing nothing much for 90 minutes but yet score the vital goals...unfortunately Dirk Kuyt is beginning to look like the former type..Liverpool really needs one in the mould of the latter...
Old 05-03-2007, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I understand what Rafa is doing although I am not saying he is right.
I understand where u r at....is just tat i feel tat Sissoko is not very effective..mayb he can play against the lesser team..but not teams like MU...as for Pennant..to be fair,he did cause some problems on the flank..but still he's not in the mode of Ronaldo, etc... as for substituting Bellamy..well i tink he is one of the main threat for MU..as he had been causing problems for Vidic down the right hand side..and Vidic has no option but to resort to physical play to stop him..thus helpin Pool to win free kicks in those threatening positions.. but MU tatctic is to pack their defence whenever Pool pump in ball from corners...so in the end Fergie tactics win Benitez...

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 05-03-2007, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
There are two kind of strikers, one that runs around alot, a hard work rate and contributor but never puts away the goal and the other type that can practically stand around doing nothing much for 90 minutes but yet score the vital goals...unfortunately Dirk Kuyt is beginning to look like the former type..Liverpool really needs one in the mould of the latter...
U mean like Emile Heskey .... The former being like Michael Owen.

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 05-03-2007, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB_Fan View Post
U mean like Emile Heskey .... The former being like Michael Owen.
yeah Heskey too but if compared against Kyut...i think Kyut is top over Heskey...
Old 05-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
yeah Heskey too but if compared against Kyut...i think Kyut is top over Heskey...
Of cos Kuyt is miles better than Heskey... I suppose another example would be Baros.

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 05-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!Exciter101 is one of the Best!

If there is a chance, i hope Rafa can consider getting Owen back to Anfield.
Owen and Bellamy speed will cause any defence a hell lot of troubles...
Old 05-03-2007, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I understand what Rafa is doing although I am not saying he is right. He doesn't have the confidence - after the games early in the season - to play two out-and-out wingers together, such as Pennant and Speedy.

So in a game like Scum, he is looking to change the lineup over time with the 3 subs, so don't just look at one sub. If Pennant comes in for Momo, it's an attacking lineup with two wingers, two strikers and one attacking midfielder (Stevie).

Rafa believes we are not good enough to have that lineup - partly justified cos Scum with their personnel can grab a goal from one of four or five players.

So he takes out Bellamy and puts in Pennant, then takes out Speedy on the other flank and replaces with Aurelio (allowing Riise to move up), and finally takes out Momo and in comes Crouch.

Crouch in effect then is to replace Bellamy who left 20 mins ago. So we have in the last 10 mins 2 strikers, 1 winger, 1 left-midfielder (Riise is not a winger), and 2 central midfielders.

It was an attempt to have a balanced team without sacrificing defence (case in point - when we played Barca, they threw caution to the wind and were caught on the break).

Guess what, we still lost in the last phase of the game.

Sorry for being long winded but...

The solution for me is to have world class wingers on both flanks and pin the opposition back. Then Rafa might have the confidence to put Stevie and Alonso/Momo in the middle. Where we have balance in the team and can worry the opposition in all areas of the pitch. I'd like Kewell to come back or Speedy to find his form, and to buy a world class right winger ahead of Pennant.

Spot on bro! Really proper anaylsis... Especially the part about the subbing of players. Though many people continue to slag Kewell off, I believe when fit (for long term), he's still one of the best left wingers to have... superb ball control and crossing abilities, coupled with the fact that he can bang in a fair share of goals consistently every season . I also fully agree that we need a much better right winger to obtain the balance Rafa is working on, and that may come in the form of someone like Daniel Alves (Sevilla).
Old 06-03-2007, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69 View Post
Spot on bro! Really proper anaylsis... Especially the part about the subbing of players. Though many people continue to slag Kewell off, I believe when fit (for long term), he's still one of the best left wingers to have... superb ball control and crossing abilities, coupled with the fact that he can bang in a fair share of goals consistently every season . I also fully agree that we need a much better right winger to obtain the balance Rafa is working on, and that may come in the form of someone like Daniel Alves (Sevilla).
I think Kewell has missed his boat. Injuries and age has caught up with him. He is not the exciting player that we capturedm but rather a shadow of his former glory. A new player is surely needed.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
I think Kewell has missed his boat. Injuries and age has caught up with him. He is not the exciting player that we capturedm but rather a shadow of his former glory. A new player is surely needed.
I think that's too early too say. He will have more experience and maturity now. The key is for him to recover well and get a good run of games for us. There is a lot of ways he can still contribute to the team.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB_Fan View Post
. I suppose another example would be Baros.
Hahaha whenever I watched Baros during his stint in Liverpool, it somehow never fails to reminds me of an image of a headless chicken running around..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1