The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 22
ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWally View Post
Bros,

I always end up at Hanoi Hotel when in Hanoi, just because it is easiest place to find and get decent girls. But prices a bit high and can not use room at Hanoi Hotel, so must go short time. Any bros know of places like the club at Hanoi Hotel (not just cheap KTV) that are ok and/or have in-house service?
Boss in Fortuna Hotel allows you to bring their hostesses up to the rooms.
Old 25-03-2008, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 23
Gemini33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGemini33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

to all Samsters in Hanoi,

I am planning to spend next weekend (Apr-4 to Apr-6) outside Hanoi. I am thinking of weekend trip to some nice place for sightseeing and cheonging. It can be as far as Hoa or as near as Do Sheng(?).

I am seeking ideas/suggestions as well as travelling partners.

any brothers available to make this weekend trip together?

I am available to meet-up for initial discussion next week. hope to get some interested samster to go along to explore vietnam outside Hanoi.

tks.

Ken

Last edited by Gemini33; 25-03-2008 at 11:37 AM.
Old 25-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Bro dept... negotiating with these viet businessman is very frustrating. They can change clause of the agreement that had been agreed with both parties at will... till now my colleague are not prepare to sign. They worried that the viet gets our drawing and not paying....

I am heading to Phuket more often now... same project but this time, no one is doing it there. We are full steam ahead in Phuket. A but boring on Phuket leh... but I just read the whole Phuket thread and it light some fire.... Phom Penh is good for me...
Old 25-03-2008, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Met dep trai for a drink last night in Saigon after so many month.

Still the same young and handsome. hehehehehe
Old 26-03-2008, 03:09 PM
Samster

Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Met dep trai for a drink last night in Saigon after so many month.

Still the same young and handsome. hehehehehe
Bro Botar.... I think after he met you, he miss me deep deep... He sent me email leh.... love letters and such....
Old 26-03-2008, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro Botar.... I think after he met you, he miss me deep deep... He sent me email leh.... love letters and such....
One fine day, if ever it happens... when Botar and Pinky and ThunderPriests meet in hanoi in the same day... they will turn the whole Hanoi upside down liao!
Old 26-03-2008, 05:31 PM
kanzai_hn

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini33 View Post
to all Samsters in Hanoi,

I am planning to spend next weekend (Apr-4 to Apr-6) outside Hanoi. I am thinking of weekend trip to some nice place for sightseeing and cheonging. It can be as far as Hoa or as near as Do Sheng(?).

I am seeking ideas/suggestions as well as travelling partners.

any brothers available to make this weekend trip together?

I am available to meet-up for initial discussion next week. hope to get some interested samster to go along to explore vietnam outside Hanoi.

tks.

Ken
Hi Ken,

Great to welcome you here. Just join this forum for couple of minutes. I am native hanoi but studied in UK and now work in HN.

Know quite a number of good place of course. Soem really good for foreigners, esp my japanese pals.

See if anything I can help.

Cheers
Old 26-03-2008, 07:25 PM
Samster

ThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThunderPriest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
One fine day, if ever it happens... when Botar and Pinky and ThunderPriests meet in hanoi in the same day... they will turn the whole Hanoi upside down liao!
I would love to have the honor of meeting the famous bros

Next week I free man... wife not in town. Bros wanna go do naughty stuffs?
Old 26-03-2008, 08:45 PM
Samster

Bro TP... do you know any hip hop dance club scene in Hanoi >??? I think without us, Bro Dept can and will turn ionah upside down or should I say, Turn the Hanoi memei upside down.
Old 26-03-2008, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 23
Gemini33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGemini33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderPriest View Post
I would love to have the honor of meeting the famous bros

Next week I free man... wife not in town. Bros wanna go do naughty stuffs?

hi, are you keen to do weekend trip to near-by vietnam places outside hanoi?
Old 27-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro TP... do you know any hip hop dance club scene in Hanoi >??? I think without us, Bro Dept can and will turn ionah upside down or should I say, Turn the Hanoi memei upside down.
Only Hip Hop club I know is this place called the Loo Bar at 18 Thanh Nien. From the main street along Sofitel Plaza heading down to West Lake, across the hotel is Thanh Nien (it's perpendicular to the main road), with street vendors. walk down the street about 100m, and you'll see Loo Bar, its basement level.

Loads of Viet Kieus and the local yuppies, plays very good hip hop.

Another place a buddy of mine told me of (no personal experience), is Bar 38 at 38 Luong Ngoc Quyen. Haven't checked it out before, but will do so soon, as soon as my current over-flowing in-tray clears up a little.

Nutz used to play good music, but seems that it's now taken over by the now defunct New Century crowd... so very techno. Used to like that place too, given its really nice pool table, and watching the local (and past prime) WLs xian the ang mohs. When bro DT and I was there last week, we admired (from behind), this really cute ass and lowcut dress, until 'she' turned around and we realized it's a katoey!
Old 27-03-2008, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini33 View Post
hi, are you keen to do weekend trip to near-by vietnam places outside hanoi?
Not next weekend mate... got major event happening on the 9th. no time to even pang sai! But... after that, always wanted to go to Lao Cai and cross the border to visit the "Vietnamese Village" i keep hearing about.
Old 27-03-2008, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanzai_hn View Post
Hi Ken,

Great to welcome you here. Just join this forum for couple of minutes. I am native hanoi but studied in UK and now work in HN.

Know quite a number of good place of course. Soem really good for foreigners, esp my japanese pals.

See if anything I can help.

Cheers
Gemini oi... share in forum lar! Like (sung to the song "If you're happy" ):
* If you're horny and you know it... where to go?
* It's 3pm and you have a hard-on... where to go?
* If you're horny and you know it, and the sun is setting...
* If you're horny and you know it... where to go?
Old 29-03-2008, 12:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
itor12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros

i will be in hanoi from 15 to 18 April, stayed at sofitel ... any action near .... and is sofitel gals friendly?
Old 29-03-2008, 12:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
itor12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bro in Hanoi,

as i will be in hanoi for 4 days and will stayed at sofitel ..... need some help from you ... is sofitel gals friendly? where can i get LT gals near sofitel?

thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1