The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2008, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
700_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on Iris

here is a FR on a gal whose name is not really mentioned in this thread often.

Looks: Small sized ordinary looking gal with long flowing hair. Has quite a handful of boobs, (at least B cup, but I am not an expert in this field.)
Shower: Surprisingly gave me a blowjob in the shower. Was not expecting that.
Catbath: Quite a complete bath, from chest till kneecap, but somehow not too arousing to my comfort. (most likely I am my own problem. )
BJ: Quite wet, concentrated only mainly on my head of my shaft. Not my favorite type of BJ, but still acceptable.
FJ: Did 2 positions.
Overall: Nice gal with a nice attitude. Quite worth the money overall.

Thanks for reading!
Old 08-05-2008, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 18
SanSiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboi View Post
i cant really stand so ask if i could do her without cap?she think awhile & reply ok.wah shiok manz...suddenly my bro is revive & full of energy. pump her vigourously & off loaded in her pussy..wah shiok .. will return again for her !!!
You Did Her RAW !!!
OMG
You know where is DSC ?
Old 08-05-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
.... .realise i cant really stand so ask if i could do her without cap?she think awhile & reply ok.wah shiok manz...suddenly my bro is revive & full of energy. pump her vigourously & off loaded in her pussy..wah shiok .. will return again for her !!!
you get her and others after your row in trouble!!
Old 08-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 21
lihaojun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
realise i cant really stand so ask if i could do her without cap?she think awhile & reply ok.wah shiok manz...suddenly my bro is revive & full of energy. pump her vigourously & off loaded in her pussy..wah shiok .. will return again for her !!!

OMG!!!! ... Will there be an add on to Sillypore HIV cases?
Old 08-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
inkrubber98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No wonder HIV cases in SG is rising...
Old 08-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7746 / Power: 20
BulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond reputeBulleYe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lihaojun View Post
OMG!!!! ... Will there be an add on to Sillypore HIV cases?
will not be HIV case, but the will chance to be
Old 08-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of

Quote:
ask if i could do her without cap?she think awhile & reply ok.wah shiok manz...suddenly my bro is revive & full of energy. pump her vigourously & off loaded in her pussy..wah shiok .. will return again for her !!!
another man down.....
Old 08-05-2008, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15705 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
so ask if i could do her without cap?she think awhile & reply ok.wah shiok manz...suddenly my bro is revive & full of energy. pump her vigourously & off loaded in her pussy..wah shiok .. will return again for her !!!
wah lau eh!!With such ppl chionging the scene.........*shake head*
Old 08-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Frankeistine_ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Be careful when patronising true_enjoytment's girls.

AV is monitoring him

Anti Vice Enforcement Unit
391 New Bridge Road, Block C
Police Antonment Complex

TELEPHONE NUMBER TO JAIL True_Enjoyment:
6435 8280 or 6435 7631

FAX NUMBER TO STOP true_enjoyment from being a terrorist:
6220 1019
Old 09-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
Manta Ray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

today went to rtf Benz, long time never go back to see her, but hearing many bros say her service has improved alot, thought must rtf. Wow, it was mind blowing sexxion !!!!!!!

She was wearing a figure hugging black dress today. Super sexy. Like those girls you meet in clubs.....Shower was SOP, but we tried the dentist chair. Her catbath was amazing, and she gently bites you (very gentle, wouldnt leave marks), wah, song song. SHe lick everywhere and when she start her bbbj, wow.... She knows how to flick her tongue, good suction, and her cfm face..... She lick from your ass crack up all the way to the tip of your manhood, then look me in the eyes and put it all in. Suddenly, I look at her face and saw Taiwan's Lin Zhiling blowing me. Wow.... She plays around with your manhood and flicks it against her tongue, heavenly....

Then i lifted her and went to pump her in missionary on the bed. Attack her pinky nipples, cupping her nicely shaped breasts. Then went for frenching, wah, slow and sensual.... I suck at her tongue and we frenched passionately with each pumping stroke. Then after 10 mins, turn her over for doggy. You would love her pear shaped body with nice ass - made for doggy. Eventually, I flipped her over, that beautiful face, gosh, see Lin Zhiling lying there asking me to up her. Of course i obliged. She moaned with each thrust, but I am not letting her off easy. Pushed up her legs and penetrate her deep deep. Piak Piak Piak.... Looking at those eyes, I couldnt stop... I spread her out.... that allowed me to attack those peaches, and went for another round of frenching.

With each thrust, her breathing got heavier. I quickened the pace and pumped her love hole. We were all wet and she hugged me tight tight. As we continue to gyrate, I fired my shots and sucked on her tongue. Shiok feeling....

Great Bonk
Looks: 9/10 - she is my Lin Zhiling...
Body: 10/10 - what more can i ask for? Ample breasts, perfect pinky nips, pear shaped body, no fats... yummy
catbath: 8/10
bbbj: 9/10 - heavenly
frenching: 9/10 - yes, i like, plus I think she doesnt smoke
fj: 9/10 - very accomoodating, good piak sounds, good moans
RTF: u bet! tmrw can?
Old 09-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 17
pimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpimpternational is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manta Ray View Post
today went to rtf Benz, long time never go back to see her, but hearing many bros say her service has improved alot, thought must rtf. Wow, it was mind blowing sexxion !!!!!!!
bro, mind if i ask, whats her age group like? early twenties, late twenties? is she fair skinned? sounds like a gem to try....
Old 09-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
basher69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

25 year old girl from Ipoh, non-smoker.....
Old 10-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 17
martin82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymartin82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

would like to try MBW , but also no luck to book her , every time call informed need to wait long , if the okt can do advance booking will be good
Old 12-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
felatio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"Originally Posted by boyboi
ask if i could do her without cap?she think awhile & reply ok.wah shiok manz...suddenly my bro is revive & full of energy. pump her vigourously & off loaded in her pussy..wah shiok .. will return again for her !!!"

Boy oh Boi!!!

Doing raw itself in the commercial circuit is already a state of irresponsibility. You might think that you are clean, but are you??? You are not so much risking yourself but risking everybody else, GL registered WLs are definitely cleaner than you in terms of their protection & prevention techniques, but the next cheongsters that come along, the poor fellow will have to pick up what you have left behind and share the burden unknowingly with you.

The next thing in line is the livelihood of the GL WLs, you rawed, just shut the bloody hell up and pray that you have better sense not to do it again. Instead of glorifying it just by the very mention of doing raw with her "consent". AV is definitely lurking around the forum and they will be very glad with your boasts. Cheonging bros with a liking for this WL, pls. try to get to her as early as possible for a last shag before she gets into trouble and get send back by the AV.

Be a responsible cheonging participants!!
Old 13-05-2008, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by felatio View Post
"Originally Posted by boyboi
ask if i could do her without cap?she think awhile & reply ok.wah shiok manz...suddenly my bro is revive & full of energy. pump her vigourously & off loaded in her pussy..wah shiok .. will return again for her !!!"

Boy oh Boi!!!

Doing raw itself in the commercial circuit is already a state of irresponsibility. .....Be a responsible cheonging participants!!
Boy oh boi 2x,
I believe you must have too high a risk appetite. Anyway, it is risky for you and the girl. try not to do raw. Another possibility is the service from this WL is not good, or she offended you in some way.

Be forgiving, just dont patronize her and give a truthful FR. by saying she allow raw has negative percussions with AV, other WL etc...

IMHO, Fatt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1