The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

[QUOTE=etsys;7962222]what they fail to admit is, that, almost exclusively, all the girls who are diagnosed with HIV never had any relationship with a foreigner .. the infections are almost predominantly spread by returning OFWs !!!

Well, and the bigger cause of infection is M2M ..

Anyway, wrap it up, for safety reasons ..

Bro ETSYS, for comfort where did you get the info the OFWs are mainly responsible?
Old 21-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 23
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Saw this on youtube.

Drunken ang moh, drunk and butt naked on stage @ Golden Nile

CB:
Old 21-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1NinBKK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Bro... they call it hygiene check up whereby the nurse insert the long cutton buds into their pussies and get the liquid and put it on microscope slide and check under the microscope.

Not sure to what extend does it help thou.
Indeed... the check up is highly questionable due to the following..
1) Possibility of bribery
2) The test scale ... solely for gonorrhea
http://www.asianescapades.com/news/r...eles-city/490/

Lesser fun with condom on is better than fear and regrets that follows shortly...
Old 21-10-2012, 11:56 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
it is somewhat unique in 2 ways :
-lone gunman , was riding a ... bike , could afford a gun but not a motorbike . "
The pinoys have a talent for producing fairly reliable home-made guns.

Btw shooting incidents tend to increase during election time....... dun get involved in their politics and you should be safe.
Old 22-10-2012, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Bro... they call it hygiene check up whereby the nurse insert the long cutton buds into their pussies and get the liquid and put it on microscope slide and check under the microscope.

Not sure to what extend does it help thou.
Now I know this
Old 22-10-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
what they fail to admit is, that, almost exclusively, all the girls who are diagnosed with HIV never had any relationship with a foreigner .. the infections are almost predominantly spread by returning OFWs !!!

Well, and the bigger cause of infection is M2M ..

Anyway, wrap it up, for safety reasons ..

Bro ETSYS, for comfort where did you get the info the OFWs are mainly responsible?
errr .. I am not making it up .. FYI .. Do some research .. and don't believe those self-professing NGOs who blame foreigners for anything and all ..

BTW, for a simple example, a barangay in Bacolod was noted to have HIV infections, and not a bar, or a foreigner to be seen, and the only common denominator ? Sailors and OFWs ..

And if you are more keen, let me ask you .. ask any Pinay girl - in AC and Anywhere .. when was the last time a local guy agree to wrap it up ? And I am talking of what I know, from my conversations with girls in SG and MY !!!

In fact, many a bar girl will suddenly refuse Filipinos - and only when you are close to them they will admit that they 'don't want to get pregnant .. ' .. and that comes even before they have done the deed or even planned to do the deed ..

Peace !!!!!!!!!!!! and no offence to nobody ..

PS: just curious: are you locate in Singapore ? I guess not ..
Old 22-10-2012, 08:59 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
The pinoys have a talent for producing fairly reliable home-made guns.

Btw shooting incidents tend to increase during election time....... dun get involved in their politics and you should be safe.
err .. I would add something, from near death escapades ..

Don't even COMMENT ON THEIR POLITICS .. your comment may rile up the wrong person ..

Like once, in a bit of San Mig induced courage, I tried to defend Gloria, and a few natives were getting agitated saying she is a scum and she had to be put down, and so do those who back her .. (never mind, GMA won the election - when she was running for the lower house after her presidency .. ) and a local friend of mine had to extricate me ..

So did it go, when I casually asked a few guys why the still vote for Marcos, if they think they are thieves .. Now I stick to keeping my opinoin to myself, when it comes to politics, or posting only on the forum ..

Stay clear of local politics ..
Old 22-10-2012, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Now I know this
and that is the fastest medical test in the world .. even HIV can be detected (or rather, the absence of HIV) within 10 minutes ..

I once casually asked a Medical center that the standard process for HIV is blood and 1 hour using the Elisa test - the med-tech was not happy and stated that they have different testing process ..

Well, those guys who take on Bar girls as girl friends - make the girls go for reputed places for medical tests .. that should say something rigth ?
Old 22-10-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

my trip to ac on 09-13 nov, is confirm, air ticket, $274 all-in tiger airway

hotel devera hotel,

choing again in ac,meeting another batch of girls i know in tagged and DIA,

bro ziebart and olcoyote we cann meet up for SML, first round on me, maybe second also????

yihaaaaa
Old 22-10-2012, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

belated posting...was really sick after coming back from AC, hence this late posting.

Had my usual kind of fun in the Fields Ave, must say... I LOVE AC!

Anyway, this post is to remind all to be aware of pickpockets. I had my wallet lifted from me just outside Pacific Breeze. One kid blocking my way, while the other picked my pocket. Luckily, i felt my wallet moving and grabbed both the kids in front and behind me. They struggled but i refused to let go, demanding they give me back my wallet. They got scared, threw my wallet on the floor while wiggling free from my clutches. The security guard that came to my assistance saw the wallet on the ground and returned it to me before chasing after them. Our group quickly entered our hotel which is 15m away.

For the record, I was wearing jeans with shirt untucked to cover my pockets. He still managed to pull it out! Slick!

The next night, it was both hands sticking in my back pockets!

Be forewarned! Hazards of our playground...

P/S tried to meet up with datou but he was otw back to SG, Z was still in other parts of Phils..
Old 22-10-2012, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
spacey888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros I will be lone ranger from mon 5nov to wed 7nov in ac. Any bros wanna meet up or don't mind me joining your group please pm me and let me know. I'm a regular ac cheongster and have been there 7 times in the last 12 months
Old 22-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
Anyway, this post is to remind all to be aware of pickpockets. I had my wallet lifted from me just outside Pacific Breeze. One kid blocking my way, while the other picked my pocket. Luckily, i felt my wallet moving and grabbed both the kids in front and behind me. They struggled but i refused to let go, demanding they give me back my wallet. They got scared, threw my wallet on the floor while wiggling free from my clutches. The security guard that came to my assistance saw the wallet on the ground and returned it to me before chasing after them. Our group quickly entered our hotel which is 15m away.
Well, not a good idea to grab the kids, one too many guy has been charged by the cops for assaulting the kids . and not many would dare to openly admit they got double screwed ..

My simple strategy is always - buy a slim size wallet, take only the limited money needed, (as well as cheap throwaway phone) and stick them in your shirt pocket .. so if somebody tries to run you, you can always use your left hand to block your shirt pocket ..

Back pockets are never good idea in Wild Wild West .. in my opinion .. if not grabbed, they can always slit your pant .. when they see the bulge ..

The other alternate is of course, as many wise traveller who's been to parts Thailand and South America do - get an in-pocket in your pant or get a money belt tuck inside your waist .. and let the outside wallet have bare minimum - or better still - keep just loose change and cash - let them get away with it, if they decide to wipe you clean .. need to pay bigger bills ? look for the nearest toilet to extract some cash ..

Most important thing is to see the warning signs and avoid the drama in the first place .. of course ..

Moi been rubbed one too many times ..
Old 22-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Gosh. soundguy, glad you ok. Good that you did not lose much except slight trauma. I been here in Cebu past 9 days and having a whale of a time with girls, food and charity.My loss to not be in AC same time as you.

Back to Sg tomorrow and then to AC next week to meet some of you good people.

To those coming to AC, do be on your guard. Its an adventure to be here.

Thanks to those who upped me but do leave your nick so i can return favor.
Old 22-10-2012, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In fact, many a bar girl will suddenly refuse Filipinos - and only when you are close to them they will admit that they 'don't want to get pregnant .. ' .. and that comes even before they have done the deed or even planned to do the deed ..

Peace !!!!!!!!!!!! and no offence to nobody ..

PS: just curious: are you locate in Singapore ? I guess not ..[/QUOTE]

thanks for your input.. guess wrapping up is the best bet....a moment of joy, a life time of pain....I am from hong kong
Old 23-10-2012, 01:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post

For the record, I was wearing jeans with shirt untucked to cover my pockets. He still managed to pull it out! Slick!

The next night, it was both hands sticking in my back pockets!
You should take a leaf from one of the bros here...... I followed his example of placing mini razors inside my unused pockets. Once bitten twice shy

These kids give me a wide berth now whenever they see me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1