The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2010, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Dont waste your time at Christine.
There are better looking girls in Phuket Town.
Fully agree, crazy price and lousy stock !
Old 08-09-2010, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
El Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEl Frances deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by linnah89 View Post
dear samsters can i ask
how much should i bring to phuket for a 6 day 5 night stay
GF hotel with swimming pool around 900-1300 Low season
Girls in bier bars or discos:
1000 ST, 1500 LT for pretty girls (I don't know for others, I never pick them up), they will try to sell you 1500ST/2000 LT
Gogo bars: not worth the price in my mind (not so pretty girls compared to Bangkok or Pattaya), asking 2000/4000, don't pay more than 3000 LT
Phuket is a scam for newbies. Too many uninformed customers there, so girls always try to overprice.
NEVER TELL THEM YOU ARE A NEWBIE!
NEVER ASK THEM HOW MUCH THEY WANT! Tell them how much you give them.

Meal: from 50 to 200, (around 300, max 400 for good seafood meal)
Old 08-09-2010, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Moomoocow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

Anybody gg to Phuket from 1st Oct - 3rd Oct? I booked air tix months ago when budget air is having promo. Have not been to Phuket for more than 15 years so hoping can link up with anyone who is also on solo. Hv not made any hotel reservation as of now. Pls pm me if anyone is keen to meet up.

Thanks.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael.tam View Post
Wah bro! I like lei! But too bad my gf not into this kind of kinky stuffs
She just want a nice spa. Anyway just wondering does thai massage have jua gen? N i mean Pro one, not HJ.
I am sweet talking my partner into this..., Not much luck so far

Recommend this place C&N resort spa to you. Its a clean joint. They have a private room with all facilities like Jacuzzi and Sauna for couples to privately enjoy.

Last time we went when the massage young girl came and called both of us for massage. I asked the girl to take photo of me and my partner in the jacuzzi. We were both naked in the jacuzzi. I walk up show the massage girl slowly walk take my camera pass to her then go back to the pool put my arms around my girl then ask her take photo...

The thais are very customer service orientated. This probably will not happen in a Singapore clean spa.

C & N resort is a branch of C & N hotel. Go to C & N hotel and make a reservation first. They are somewhere near bangla road. Do a goggle to get the map.

After you are back write a FR and upped my points..

I do like an update on this place. I like it very much. Will visit again next time I go phuket.

Got one more place also very nice but I cant remember the name. Its farther though and the girls not SYT.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
michael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
the road signs are very clear. only when you get to patong you may encounter some problems finding your hotel on arrival, otherwise most people rent jeep, cars and bike to scoot around the island. pure can send car to your hotel and ask them to pick you up and send to airport. remember to tip the driver. there is insurance and liabilty clause.
Thks Bro.. Btw i saw this 'optional protection packages (CDW)' at 200 baht/day. Did u op for this extra insurance? is it better to get it?
Old 12-09-2010, 01:46 AM
Samster

michael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of lightmichael.tam is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
I am sweet talking my partner into this..., Not much luck so far

After you are back write a FR and upped my points..

I do like an update on this place. I like it very much. Will visit again next time I go phuket.

Got one more place also very nice but I cant remember the name. Its farther though and the girls not SYT.
Will sure write a FR if i were to go to this spa.. but sorry bro, me no power yet so cant up u

Maybe u up me till i got power then i will surely up u back..
Old 12-09-2010, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
burner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moomoocow View Post
Hi All,

Anybody gg to Phuket from 1st Oct - 3rd Oct? I booked air tix months ago when budget air is having promo. Have not been to Phuket for more than 15 years so hoping can link up with anyone who is also on solo. Hv not made any hotel reservation as of now. Pls pm me if anyone is keen to meet up.

Thanks.
I'll be there .... unfortunately will be with CO and fly .... Hopefully CO and my sis go spa for a couple of hours!! lols .....

Will be there frm the 30th to the 4th
Old 12-09-2010, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael.tam View Post
Thks Bro.. Btw i saw this 'optional protection packages (CDW)' at 200 baht/day. Did u op for this extra insurance? is it better to get it?
no i did'nt. the access clause is there. so whatever you do to the car you still have some liabilty.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by burner View Post
I'll be there .... unfortunately will be with CO and fly .... Hopefully CO and my sis go spa for a couple of hours!! lols .....
You mean OC right?
IF your CO is also coming, then I would suggest that you stay put be a nice guy..do the right things.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Sexi_Boy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
I think it is called Exotica. Is this it?

ohhhhhh....patong
Old 12-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
supertora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi All,

Thanks.
I am going to Naiharn beach from 19-25 Sep, any recommendation? can join bro for fun?
Old 13-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by burner View Post

Will be there frm the 30th to the 4th
Bro.. any nice spa to recommend for couple?
Old 14-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 16
madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!madmaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi All,

Thanks.
Bro Moomoocow,

Its been a long time since we met in bkk, now u venture into Phuket liao? New playground is it?

Cheers!
Old 15-09-2010, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

heard a new club is opening somewhere in phuket town, any of the bros here hv any info?

So.. why learn?
Old 20-09-2010, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki21 View Post
Hardrock is open.

And there are new beer bars with new deco at the boxing stadium. Just like tiger disco beer bars. But there are not a lot girls and patrons
Hey thanks. Just saw your reply. Lol. Opposite from where the quote mentioned, there's an old skool type pasar malam with some old skool gambling tables. They have similar concepts of gambling akin to those red/white dice tables found in the backlane of keong saik street or geylang lorongs. Maybe I'll go burn some bahts there later. gambling n whoring, that's how life should be... LOL.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1